It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Pollard - I Faked Obama's Birth Certificate.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Did search found no results so here goes.

Don't know how real this is because it is advertising a book for sale.

www.wnd.com...

'I created Obama's certification of birth'
White House links to deliberate forgery from Snopes.com, thinking it was real

When the White House posted online an image of President Obama's purported long-form birth certificate, it also linked to the previously circulated "Certification of Live Birth," the short-form version that had been presented as the only birth documentation available.

However, the short-form certificate to which the White House linked April 27 was a forgery, claims computer expert Ron Polland, Ph.D., who says he made the image himself.

"I made the birth certificate image that was given to the media at the White House press conference held on April 27, 2011," Polland told WND.

"The White House said the black-and-white image is a copy of Obama's 2007 [Certification of Live Birth], but it's not. It is the forgery I created, and I can prove that is the case," he declared.

Polland said he created the image to bolster his contention that the short-form Certification of Live Birth circulated by the Obama presidential campaign was a forgery.

"You have to be able to show how an electronic document was created in order to prove it is a forgery," he explained. "I wanted to prove the [short-form certificate] was a forgery, and I wanted to show how it can be done."

Then how did the White House end up presenting the forgery as authentic?

Polland contends that all of the short-form "versions in circulation on the Internet are forgeries."

"Probably the White House just picked my forgery off Snopes.com, thinking it was the real thing," he said.

Polland said he realized various Obama supporting groups, including Snopes.com, had posted his forgery as the authentic Obama document, but he decided to say nothing until he felt the time was right.

"I didn't say anything until the White House published my forged Obama birth certificate as the real thing," he said. "Then I decided it was time to speak up. Once the White House posted the forgery, I knew I could expose both the president and a supposedly independent, fact-checking website like Snopes.com as being caught promoting a fake document as the real thing."

Polland walked WND through step-by-step documentation to show that the White House linked to his creation, not a document issued by the state of Hawaii.

Goes into more detail on link.

edit on 10-8-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Sorry my stuff up.

Please go to this link to comment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-8-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
NO,

i faked BHOs birth cert,

and OBL death cert, too...

seriously...

!!!

seeya

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
No, I'm Spartacus!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If someone writes a book about it, its written in history. Literally and figuratively. Conspiracy theories and word of mouth are tied hand in hand... both have a short lifespan =).

Books on the other hand....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

When the White House posted online an image of President Obama's purported long-form birth certificate, it also linked to the previously circulated "Certification of Live Birth," the short-form version that had been presented as the only birth documentation available.

So let me get this straight...
This is NOT about the fully detailed birth certificate that was released a few months ago.
It is also NOT about the "short form" document that was released a few years ago.

It is in fact about the guy who runs the White House website being lazy and not checking before he grabbed an incorrect copy of the "short form" document from somewhere on the net, and linked to it.

edit on 10-8-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Any port in a storm for the oblivious. It's WND for pete's sake.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

The white house is still linking to it. This will be funny if they don't ever change it and it just stays up there for all to see. Let's see how long it takes before they catch on.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
What's interesting about all of this is that even if the short form was real, how suspect is it for the white house homepage to link to an independent website like snopes.com? I always found them biased just like factcheck.org but now I guess it's obvious to everyone the connection between these so called "fact checking" websites and the whitehouse. It's also interesting how the pro-Obama supporters use snopes as if it were religious doctrine. No wonder!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Obama was created solely to be the last President of the United States.

A fall guy.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Nice find OP.

This is my understanding of the significance of this.

It looks like pretty conclusive evidence that the bc on the wh website is the image of a fake.

I agree with filosophia that their use of a copy from snopes is suspect.

The implication of the wh posting a copy of a bc on their website is that they have scanned the original and presented it to the public. That would be the normal assumption. This is clearly now not the case.

This may be a 'mistake' as some suggest, but it is also a criminal offense. Anyone who wished to do so could now make a criminal complaint against the wh for displaying this copy of a fake bc on their website and claiming it is real. That's fraud.

The wh is now under a legal obligation to produce the original.

Obama is toast.

edit on 10-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Obama was created solely to be the last President of the United States.

A fall guy.

Maybe, and maybe Obama has been Obama's own downfall. So many promises, such a big con.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Anyone who wished to do so could now make a criminal complaint against the wh for displaying this copy of a fake bc on their website and claiming it is real.

It would be great if millions of people took up a class action lawsuit and sued the white house! Now that trial should be televised

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

To add to that, here's the actual White House blog post with the link contained therein for people like myself that doubted the context of this image. It is, in fact, being presented by the WH as the legitimate one. I don't really buy the birther nonsense, but this is very strange, and incredibly sloppy.

Link To Blog Post
edit on 10-8-2011 by samcrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Anyone who wished to do so could now make a criminal complaint against the wh for displaying this copy of a fake bc on their website and claiming it is real.

It would be great if millions of people took up a class action lawsuit and sued the white house! Now that trial should be televised

Lol, yes! Even a hundred or so would now have huge leverage. Where's Orly Taitz? Mass class action.. this is a great opportunity.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Lol, yes! Even a hundred or so would now have huge leverage. Where's Orly Taitz? Mass class action.. this is a great opportunity.

Oh, i'm sure she already knows all about this and right now is probably drawing up the law suit. Taking down a sitting president would make her career.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Orly Taitz is a tool and where is she from anyway? This Pollard guy is pissed the President won't pardon his spy-bro. Bibi's cartel think they can move in and call the shots. Not too subtle.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cfnyaami
reply to post by wcitizen

Orly Taitz is a tool and where is she from anyway? This Pollard guy is pissed the President won't pardon his spy-bro. Bibi's cartel think they can move in and call the shots. Not too subtle.

There's the small problem of the evidence which you don't happen to mention.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Oh, i'm sure she already knows all about this and right now is probably drawing up the law suit. Taking down a sitting president would make her career.

Taking down this sitting president would be a service to the world...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Taking down this sitting president would be a service to the world...

But dont forget Biden, Hes as sleazy as they come and a whore for Israel. Both of them need to go!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join