It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korea Fires Artillery Off Yeonpyeong After Hearing Shells From North

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by kellynap43

You don't seem to understand that N.K. has one of the biggest millitaries in the world. It's nothing to shake a stick at.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
reply to post by hadriana

You don't want that. War is hell. What could possibly be worse than war? I
can't think of anything. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

The problem is not what we think. It's the way we think. We want to
answer everything with aggression. The average person is so conditioned
to conflict and violence that rarely do we ever stop and think that there
might be a better way. I don't see how war can offer a better solution for
anyone...except for the bankers and war financiers. And even then it's
not a solution. They're only feeding their addictions and sooner or later,
in this lifetime or the next, they're going to hit a wall just like anyone else
with a monkey on their back.

Seriously, who stands to gain the most if NK and SK go to war?

We've tried peaceful protests, they are NOT working. There comes a point in time in everyone's life where you HAVE to wake up. Read my signature it says it all right there. The Founding Fathers of the U.S. foresaw what would happen when we started getting involved in global affairs and they were right! Now the bankers have control of our government and they just want to drive the rest of the world in debt to them so that their families will be wealthy for eternity and the rest of the world will be in their debt while we all get pissed on by Rothschild,Rockefeller and all the other "noble houses" with more than a billion dollars in their bank accounts.

Not one damn country is free of debt, don't you find that even a LITTLE odd? Even Antarctica is in debt and no one even lives there.
edit on 10-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Not a problem. Bring it on.

typical war monger

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by majesticgent

There is a thread already on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yup. This one was posted at 3am and the other was posted at 1pm and is in the Breaking News board which is perfectly fine according to the rules.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Only time will tell man. I'm just going to sit back and watch the fireworks if anything pops off.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The news coming out of the Korean peninsula the last two days reminded me about the last bits of info I came across a few weeks ago on ATS - specifically KJI closing the universities, and whether reported huge purchases by the North of riot gear from China was in some way related.

I would be most interested in hearing others opinions about the timing of these events, especially the alleged assassination plot. Maybe they see the rest of the world going to hell in a hand basket and don't want to miss out. But I think those of us in the masses can sometimes figure more out through looking at timing motivation these days. IMHO

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Check out this thread Secession

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

Largest? Not true. There total population for the country alone is the size of NYC and LA. I think we have them covereed. Brutal? Yes. But that doesnt win wars. Efficency and technology does. Along with training and mindset. All in which the USA has and advantage with. Regardless, numbers do not matter. Sparta proved that against Persia. lol . And im not sure why everyone is so afraid of China. There technology and research is liught years behind the US military. Only now were they able to build their fist Aircraft Carrier. lol We did that more than 80 years ago. No country even comes close to spending in research and technology.
I know you are probably cheering for North Korea. But wake man. Get with it. This is like George Forman vs Papa Smurf

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Good for them. I think you fail to realize that they don’t have AC carriers. Drones, cruise missiles with pin point accuracy. The greatest engineered planes in the world. Just to give you a heads up, everything I listed, doesn’t require a lot of soldiers or if any to take out other soldiers. FYI

top topics

<< 1   >>

join