It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor tased, woman stabbed after church service

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Demonic possession or just flipping the freak out? This all happened before the law showed up.

www.local15tv.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Demonic possession/ego screaming for revenge.... same thing. They seemed to be well prepared... tazers... knives... in church WTF !!! Why not use a heavy book, candlestick... pew?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
Demonic possession or just flipping the freak out? This all happened before the law showed up.

www.local15tv.com...

I don't believe it was demonic possession, the guy was just a wack job! Maybe he was just a bad person and the fight just brought it out in him! He stabbed the guys mom so obviously the intent was to hurt the man by hurting his mother. If he even tries to say it was demonic possession I would call absolute BS! The guys is full of it, he is just a bad person who chose to do a bad thing and I hope he pays the price for being such a rotten human.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069

www.local15tv.com...

I don't believe it was demonic possession, the guy was just a wack job! Maybe he was just a bad person and the fight just brought it out in him! He stabbed the guys mom so obviously the intent was to hurt the man by hurting his mother. If he even tries to say it was demonic possession I would call absolute BS! The guys is full of it, he is just a bad person who chose to do a bad thing and I hope he pays the price for being such a rotten human.

I assume you are a christian. Logic says you are christian with this statement : "I don't believe it was demonic possession, the guy was just a wack job!"

My question is: What is a "Wack Job" if it is not of christian origin?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This is church for ya.

Just one bit of drama and your churches come falling down like a house of cards. Of course, delusional people will keep going back...

I wonder what it was that was said about foundations.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Let me be more clear. Demonic possession likely has nothing to do with his motivation. The guy is just a crazy A hole who attacked another human being. If you want to use demonic possession as an excuse, by all means feel free, but I still think that it has nothing to do with it. The guy is just a bad person who did a bad thing and has no one to blame but himself. Why oh why do people search so much for some underlying reason that people do bad things. Sometimes they are just rotten people who do rotten things and it is 100% their own damned fault, motivated by the fact that they were simply a rotten person.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I was being sarcastic with the demonic possession comment. It's obvious the guy was ticked off cuz he just lost some regular income. You let your emotions rule any situation and you have already made things worse.l

top topics

join