It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communication with Extraterrestrial Intelligence - The NSA's paper on ET

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Whose to even say they actually understand, know about, have, use or have moved on from RF? We may not even be "listening" for them in the right manner. I believe there are elements within the government charges with this type of topic and all related aspects as well. They already know how to speak with ET and have been doing it for many years. And, I believe the U.S. isn't the only country who can either.
Just my paltry .02 worth.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Well the only problem with that would b that everything affects everything. So if there was some form of communication, we would at some level see it.

My opinion is Pulsars. A very advanced civilization would use them, at least, for beacons to less advanced civilizations.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Here is NSA link [PDF version]

Title : Communication with Extraterrestrial Intelligence

www.nsa.gov...
edit on 1-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The paper outlined some of the verification parameters as predicted in 1966. They claimed alien intelligence that was more than 50 years ahead or behind might not be detectable by the other party. 500 or 1000 years ago the EMF noise floor on Earth would have been a lot lower without chem trails, electric lighting and HAARP. This paper was written in 1966, so by then the NSA's ears would have grown cold listening to Lawrence Welk and they would have moved their directional monitoring facilities to the remote locations portrayed in the alien contant movies. General knowledge these days on ATS requires a Wikipedia article or it didn't happen no?
edit on 1-12-2012 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join