It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the christian god an E.T.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker55
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

I am not a Christian, but history proves jesus is just a retelling of the egyptian horus sun god myth. Which then completely debunks Christianity.

explanation from Zeitgeist-
www.youtube.com...

Thank you that was actually quite helpful

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I am by no means trying to prove you wrong, because that would lead to confrontation, and a true Christian does not try to lead people into confrontation ( refer to the following verses: www.biblegateway.com... ). I will, however, share some facts.

Ellen G. White was modern-day prophet. She had many visions, and among them was a vision where she saw where God would bring Heaven from when he moves it to Earth to make the new Heaven and the new Earth. He will bring it down from an empty space in the Orion Nebula. And the thing is, she had this vision 30 years before scientists actually discovered that there is an empty space in the Orion Nebula.

In a sense, God resides in a place that is extraterrestrial in origin, physically, which is proven by the fact that He will be bringing Heaven down from the Orion Nebula. But, He is not a little green or gray man from another planet that has big black eyes and a small mouth, a big head, and six fingers, etc. We were made in His image, so the human body is modeled after how He looks. I don't know about you, but I sure don't have all of those characteristics I just mentioned (and I'm talking about that in the sense that pertains to what we are talking about, and not about people who happen to have a medical condition which they cannot help that has deformed their bodies in some way, so please don't try to make it appear as though I am making fun of those poor people when I am obviously not)

So, the question actually has two answers. Yes, God is not from this world, and, no, He is not the stereotypical E.T. that is usually portrayed in movies, pictures, websites, etc.

Here is a link to a web page talking about Ellen White's vision about how Heaven will be brought down from the Orion Nebula: www.remnantofgod.org...
edit on 10-8-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker55

I am not a Christian, but history proves jesus is just a retelling of the egyptian horus sun god myth. Which then completely debunks Christianity.

explanation from Zeitgeist-
www.youtube.com...

Another "NWO" created falsehood. Most of us interested in the "NWO" quickly find out how well they have manipulated public opinion and beliefs over this past century. Why would that same manipulation not extend to belief in the Bible, God and the life and death of Jesus Christ? They've done a good job when comments like this are thrown around as facts. They've done a pretty good job on some people - but then again, they know what's at stake. Too bad that you haven't figured out what that means for you.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
for a fact He is invisible now after being raised from the dead and can speak in the language we were born with audibly and certainly came by a Jewish woman or of Juda according to the flesh since He said his name was Jesus, though I'm still looking into the specific details for the best definition of the word Jew since it is used so loosely by many and in the scriptures
edit on 10-8-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Nothing new here folks.
Move along.

I completely disagree, Violater. The OP brings up a very legitimate point. In fact, of course the Christian God is an ET. It is the only logical conclusion.
edit on 10-8-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I used to be a Christian, but I got better. Does that count?

Seems like a bit of a trolly thread to me, but I'm surprised no one has addressed the main issue with the OP. Where in the Christian bible does it say that god 'came from' heaven? From what I remember the bible doesn't really address where god came from, just that he was always there, and that he created heaven and earth. If he created heaven how could he have come from there?

Seems to me like he created both, and chooses to chill in heaven. So when he comes to earth he comes from heaven, but he doesn't 'come from' heaven, if you understand my distinction.

If I were to address that in terms of modern metaphysics, of which I consider UFOlogy a field of study, I would say that would likely make him an Extradimensional Being, rather than an Extraterrestrial. I think it's an important distinction to make, and while - by definition - all Extradimensionals are Extraterrestrial, it doesn't aid the purpose of the term to consider things that way.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

Or you could stay closer to home with "heavens" meaning the Earth's atmosphere in which case that leaves a lot of space to come from. Either way you'd have to go back to the original Hebrew and be an expert to translate the true meaning of the words used, I'm not so if anyone is that would probably help.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Technically God would be considered ET because he is not of this earth. But Christians clearly wouldn't want to refer to God as an extraterrestrial.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Tabloid headline.
2nd

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensboro1978
Technically God would be considered ET because he is not of this earth. But Christians clearly wouldn't want to refer to God as an extraterrestrial.

Exactly I was just seeing If anyone could debunk me before I laugh at some Christians In my family. There very religious and ALWAYS tell me this and that about how there sooo disappointed in me for smoking marijuana. We always get into heated debates one was on 9/11 and they tried to right out tell me WTC7 didn't fall on 9/11 and that that was a different attack. So I just can't wait to tell them my logic on God there gonna flip sh*t

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

No

Because God chose to save the world with the body of a Jewish carpenter and all the ET stories i have seen involve Anglos. God is not obsessed with Anglo people.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

No

Because God chose to save the world with the body of a Jewish carpenter and all the ET stories i have seen involve Anglos. God is not obsessed with Anglo people.

I'm sorry but what ? may you please tell me what your talking about because I don't really understand.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

If "god" didn't come from earth isn't he/she/it by definition extra-terrestrial?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So would that mean then that the father the Lamb Jesus Christ spoke too on the cross was ENLIL or ENKI??? Just to ask...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by leoeris
reply to post by sir_slide

If "god" didn't come from earth isn't he/she/it by definition extra-terrestrial?

That's what I'm saying and If he created all this then WHERE THE F*CK was he before ??? maybe like that one guy said hes an extra-dimensional or whatever

top topics

<< 1   >>

join