It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House links to deliberate forgery from Snopes.com, thinking it was real (Obama's Certificate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Came across this news article and wanted to share. I found it very interesting.

When the White House posted online an image of President Obama's purported long-form birth certificate, it also linked to the previously circulated "Certification of Live Birth," the short-form version that had been presented as the only birth documentation available.

However, the short-form certificate to which the White House linked April 27 was a forgery, claims computer expert Ron Polland, Ph.D., who says he made the image himself.

"I made the birth certificate image that was given to the media at the White House press conference held on April 27, 2011," Polland told WND.

Thought this was wild. They linked to a forged document. Confusion still abounds imo and only your hair dresser knows for sure ...lol

Reckon where the man came from?

What do you guys have to say?

Full article is here:
www.wnd.com...

edit on 10-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Well... actually? I made it.
See? it's on my photobucket account!

no, really. There it is. on my photobucket. it's now indisputable. I am the true mastermind, and you can't say boo about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Strange, but not like it really matters. Whether or not Obama was born in Kenya, matters less to me than the fact that he's a pansy bipartisan hack of a president who loves war and making redundant speeches about getting the economy going.

All we can hope is that he doesn't get re-elected come 2012. Until then we'll have to bear with the notion that his birth certificate may or may not be forged.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The birth certificate thing is an obvious BS ploy, otherwise why all the drama. My question, is when did Obama change his name from Barry Soetoro back to Barack Obama? And...how is it possible that his grandfather Stanley Dunham enlisted in the U.S. Army on January 18, 1942 yet his daughter was born on Nov. 29, 1942? Did the U.S. Army allow him to leave after a few weeks of basic training to create a child with his wife and then return back to finish basic training? Or did his wife carry a baby for 10 and a half months? Obama has entirely way too many question marks pertaining to who he really is.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Obama is there so that there is a visual link with the movie Deep Impact. It's crazy but its true.
The reason the 'fake certificate' story keeps appearing is because they are letting you know he is a deliberate 'plant'.

st.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
Obama is there so that there is a visual link with the movie Deep Impact. It's crazy but its true.
The reason the 'fake certificate' story keeps appearing is because they are letting you know he is a deliberate 'plant'.

st.

Have seen the movie but have forgotten what it was about. Makes me wanna see the movie again or look it up which I think I will lol... you have me curious.

Appreciate your input, Satori.
-----------------------------------------------------
And thanks to everyone for your replies. I just wish we could get to the bottom of ''things''!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well folks.........BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Looks like we are going to have to go after and kill that TERRORIST scum Osama Bin Laden again.

He has 9 lives. This will only be number 7.......

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Thought this was wild. They linked to a forged document.

They did? Where is the part where you prove that before you decide to just believe it?
That part seems important.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

If I'm not mistaken he proved it in his article.
Did you read it?

top topics

join