It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporations are the New World Order and here is some proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
By corporations going global goverments have lost all control just look how Obama made it so corporations can fund politcal elections, that is like saying whoever has the most money can rule now!
Below is a short but sweet video showing how the military was controlled by corporations and still are today just look at the middle east corporate take over is the new world order imo.

edit on 113131p://000000pTuesday by seridium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Greece may be the first corporate owned country in the real-life Tekken world.

Multi-national corporations buy and pay for world leaders.

It is all a set, built on the world stage for their grand theater.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Actually that was the Supreme Court who sided on the Corporations and campaign funds and Obama was quite upset about it even criticizing them to their face on national television.

Also it would have been unconstitutional for them not to give corporations the same rights guaranteed to everyone else under the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It's only unconstitutional because corporations are viewed as humans (not the collection of people that make up a corporation, but the entity itself)... Which, while not directly against the constitution that I am aware of, is a ridiculous premise.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
this may have started it all.

Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad

Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad Company, 118 U.S. 394 (1886) was a United States Supreme Court case dealing with taxation of railroad properties. The decision was instrumental in laying the foundation for modern laws regarding corporate personhood, ruling that the Fourteenth Amendment equal protection clause granted constitutional protections to corporations as well as to natural persons.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

By corporations going global goverments have lost all control just look how Obama made it so corporations can fund politcal elections, that is like saying whoever has the most money can rule now!

OP you have failed recent US history and civics 101. Obama had nothing to do with the recent Supreme Court ruling (Citizens United) that allows corporations (and unions) to donate unlimited funds to campaigns. It was John Roberts that pushed the SCOTUS to pass this ruling and he is a conservative. Or should I say "conservative" (wink wink). Obama in fact came out against this decision.

You can read more about this at Wikipedia;
Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission- the "conservative" (wink wink) voted for it, and the liberals dissented.

Other than your fundamental flaw of your OP in blaming Obama for this, I would agree with the rest of the sentiment in your post - that this is proof the corporations are the NWO and have used legislation like this to put themselves in an even greater position of power. Screw the little people, and all that.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

well thanks for the lesson I was just using him as a figure head I guess you could say it just seemed as soon as he was in office he did whatever he was told? no?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Also it would have been unconstitutional for them not to give corporations the same rights guaranteed to everyone else under the Constitution.

This I think is debatable. The USSC, did not decide that this was a correct interpretation of the constitution. It refused to decide. It was the court reporter who, in his header for the session, wrote that they had and then left this indecision on the books as a decided issue.

The court reporter was a retired railroad executive.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

OP you have failed recent US history and civics 101. Obama had nothing to do with the recent Supreme Court ruling (Citizens United) that allows corporations (and unions) to donate unlimited funds to campaigns. It was John Roberts that pushed the SCOTUS to pass this ruling and he is a conservative. Or should I say "conservative" (wink wink). Obama in fact came out against this decision.

You can read more about this at Wikipedia;
Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission- the "conservative" (wink wink) voted for it, and the liberals dissented.

Other than your fundamental flaw of your OP in blaming Obama for this, I would agree with the rest of the sentiment in your post - that this is proof the corporations are the NWO and have used legislation like this to put themselves in an even greater position of power. Screw the little people, and all that.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

And John Roberts is a case in point. A large and instrumental part of the NWO we are all so afraid of and yet he acts with impunity. It is shocking. We are blind.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I like the Ideology here. I recently have been toying with the idea of the Illuminati being a massive parent company that controls different aspects of society. I.E. Entertainment, Agriculture and resources, Mass Media, and Religion. Also the fabled Anti-Christ being a CEO of sorts which would control a small portion of these or CEO of the Illuminati Corporation/Illuminati Group.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

That's what I've been saying;

First, countries were colonizing other countries. That was obviously disturbing, one nation cannot own another one...the lack of freedom and destruction of culture is unimaginable.

So what happened(back then already as well)? Companies started popping up, companies that were headed by the royalty of a country. These companies transported enslaved humans and spices at first, until oil came into the picture. Now the royalty of several countries are banking off these oil companies. And of course, they have lots of shares in other international companies(multinationals).

There aren't any countries left anymore...only companies.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

The OP may have been wrong about how the ruling came about, but is Obama not the POTUS and does he not have the power to change this?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I remember readinga long time ago in my youth a satire of sorts.

In it...the "country" of CocaCola was at war with the "country" of PepsiCo.

Both armies had battle tech armour and armoured mech fighting machines and robots with the appropriate banners and colors... as allies...the mercinary troops of McDonalds were fighting the hired forces of KFC....

Just think, one day it may actually come to that.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Obama, the Marxist Statist gave more power to certain key large corporations, not less, while expanding govt. This is the ultimate use of fascism to prop up the State. Fascism is just more leftism. FDR was also a leftist President, and a 33rd Degree Mason as well(remember the eye in the Capstone on the dollar bill came from him). Also it is said that FDR knew of the impending attack on Pearl Harbor and let it happen as a way to get us into the war. Let it be known that Democrats love war just as much as Republicans and that they use it for their own ends as well. Also FDR prolonged the depression. It is Progressives who embraced fascist Totalitarianism then, as they also do today, even while proclaiming it's the conservatives who are the fascist.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illumin Not I
I like the Ideology here. I recently have been toying with the idea of the Illuminati being a massive parent company that controls different aspects of society. I.E. Entertainment, Agriculture and resources, Mass Media, and Religion. Also the fabled Anti-Christ being a CEO of sorts which would control a small portion of these or CEO of the Illuminati Corporation/Illuminati Group.

The Illuminati want complete domination of all the world's resources. It is most unfortunate that the very mechanism they are using as the seat of World govt is accepted by those who think they are against the Big Bankers and industrialists. I see people here espousing Big Govt and the UN while proclaiming they hate corporations, yet the corporate giants like Bill Gates are behind the UN globalism. Gates is a member of the Club of Rome, as is Al Gore and some others. Club of Rome is behind the UN.

“The common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself."
- Club of Rome

I am not a conspiratorial person by nature and was faced with a dilemma when I first read their reports. But it's all there - in black and white. The CoR claims that "we are facing an imminent catastrophic ecological collapse" and "our only hope is to transform humanity into a global interdependent sustainable society, based on respect and reverence for the Earth." In the end I came to the conclusion that there are two possibilities – either the CoR wrote all these reports and setup a vast network of supporting organisations just for fun or they actually believe what they have written and are working hard to fulfill their role as the self-appointed saviours of Gaia

www.green-agenda.com...

Notice on that page also, that George Soros is a member and major donor to Club of Rome, and also Ted Turner, Maurice Strong, Tony Blair, Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Jane Goodall, Queen Beatrix, and Vincente Fox.

And make no mistake, all the wars and calamaties and collapses they predict are being brought about by none other than themselves for the very purpose of control and profit and de-population.
Shame shame on Bill Gates.

edit on 10-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Illumin Not I

reply to post by Zamini

Check out these two:

Dutch East India Company
The Dutch East India Company (Dutch: Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie, VOC, "United East India Company") was a chartered company established in 1602, when the States-General of the Netherlands granted it a 21-year monopoly to carry out colonial activities in Asia. It was the second multinational corporation in the world (the British East India Company was founded two years earlier) and the second company to issue stock.[2] It was also arguably the world's second megacorporation, possessing quasi-governmental powers, including the ability to wage war, imprison and execute convicts,[3] negotiate treaties, coin money, and establish colonies.[4]

Statistically, the VOC eclipsed all of its rivals in the Asia trade. Between 1602 and 1796 the VOC sent almost a million Europeans to work in the Asia trade on 4,785 ships, and netted for their efforts more than 2.5 million tons of Asian trade goods. By contrast, the rest of Europe combined sent only 882,412 people from 1500 to 1795, and the fleet of the English (later British) East India Company, the VOC’s nearest competitor, was a distant second to its total traffic with 2,690 ships and a mere one-fifth the tonnage of goods carried by the VOC. The VOC enjoyed huge profits from its spice monopoly through most of the 17th century.

British East India Company
The Company long held a privileged position in relation to the British Government. As a result, it was frequently granted special rights and privileges, including trade monopolies and exemptions. These caused resentment among its competitors, who saw unfair advantage in the Company's position. Despite this resentment, the Company remained a powerful force for over 250 years.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

By corporations going global goverments have lost all control...

I could write a book. Luckly others have done so.(and much better than I could)

You ca start right after WWII with the formation of ...the Committee for Economic Development, officially established in 1942 as a sister organization to the Council on Foreign Relations. CED has influenced US domestic policies in much the same way that the CFR has influenced the nation's foreign policies. (A very well researched article BTW)

And end up with The World Trade Organization.

This three part article give a good overview of exactly how nasty the WTO really is.

smirkingchimp.com...
www.smirkingchimp.com...
www.smirkingchimp.com...

And now we have The World Trade Organization coming out of the closet on exactly what its plans are.
A year ago in The Global Journal this article appeared Of What Use is Global Governance? written by Pascal Lamy, Director, World Trade Organization (WTO) He speaks of the European Union as sort of an intermediate stage.

...the very incarnation of an international organization of integration in which Member States have agreed to relinquish sovereignty in order to strengthen the coherence and effectiveness of their actions.

...If there is one place on earth where new forms of global governance have been tested since the Second World War, it is in Europe. European integration is the most ambitious supranational governance experience ever undertaken. It is the story of interdependence desired, defined, and organized by the Member States. In no respect is the work complete—neither geographically nor in terms of depth (i.e., the powers conferred by the Member States to the E.U.), nor, obviously, in terms of identity....

Our challenge today is to establish a system of global governance that provides a better balance between leadership, effectiveness, and legitimacy on the one hand, and coherence on the other...

edit on 10-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

well thanks for the lesson I was just using him as a figure head

You would be better off using Bush Sr. and Clinton who pushed the "Free Trade Agreements"

With NAFA diplomatic negotiations dated back to 1986.

...Before the negotiations were finalized, Bill Clinton came into office in the U.S....

In the U.S., Bush, who had worked to "fast track" the signing prior to the end of his term, ran out of time and had to pass the required ratification and signing into law to incoming president Bill Clinton. Prior to sending it to the United States Senate, Clinton introduced clauses to protect American workers and allay the concerns of many House members. It also required U.S. partners to adhere to environmental practices and regulations similar to its own. The ability to enforce these clauses, especially with Mexico, and with much consideration and emotional discussion, the House of Representatives approved NAFTA on November 17, 1993, by a vote of 234 to 200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. NAFTA passed the Senate 61-38. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993; it went into effect on January 1, 1994.[1][2] Clinton while signing the NAFTA bill stated:

"...NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement."

en.wikipedia.org...

The reality was far different. By whip sawing the price of grain the Ag cartel was able to bankrupt farmers in the USA and Mexico. With the World Trade Organization and the new "Harmonized Farming Regs" you can add farmers in India, the EU, Australia and elsewhere. We are talking about wiping out about fifty percent of the independent farmers in the world and with the passage of the Food Safety Modernization act and the "Biofuel Act" essentially wiping out the rest of farming in the USA.
MEXICO: www.ieim.uqam.ca...
INDIA: www.chrgj.org...
The EU: www.i-sis.org.uk...
Australia: joannenova.com.au...

Here is the cause of the 2008 food riots/starvation to show what I am talking about.

#1. 1995 Clinton appoints the VP of Cargill, Dan Amstutz as senior trade delegate. Amstutz writes the World Trade Organization Agreement on Ag. It got rid of tariffs protecting farmers and opened borders.

#2. Amstutz writes 1996 farm bill called Freedom to Farm (Freedom to Fail Act) that over produces very cheap grain. The law also change US grain reserve policy.

#3. Amstutz goes to work for Goldman Sachs.

#4. Gramm, head of the CFTC, helped firms such as Goldman Sachs gain influence over the commodity markets. At the end of 2006, food prices across the world started to rise, suddenly. Wheat had shot up by 80 per cent, maize by 90 per cent, rice by 320 per cent.

“....Then, in spring 2008, prices just as mysteriously fell back to their previous level. Jean Ziegler, the UN Special Rapporteur on the Right to Food, calls it “a silent mass murder”, entirely due to “man-made actions.” Through the 1990s, Goldman Sachs and others lobbied hard and the regulations [controlling agricultural futures contracts] were abolished. Suddenly, these contracts were turned into “derivatives” that could be bought and sold among traders who had nothing to do with agriculture. A market in “food speculation” was born. The speculators drove the price through the roof....” www.independent.co.uk...

#5. In 2008 Monsanto and Cargill report record breaking profits. USDA reports “The cupboard is bare” we have no more grain reserves.

“...Today three companies, Archer Daniels Midland, Cargill, and Bunge control the world’s grain trade. Chemical giant Monsanto controls three-fifths of seed production. Unsurprisingly, in the last quarter of 2007, even as the world food crisis was breaking, Archer Daniels Midland’s profits jumped 20%, Monsanto 45%, and Cargill 60%. Recent speculation with food commodities has created another dangerous “boom.” After buying up grains and grain futures, traders are hoarding, withholding stocks and further inflating prices....” www.globalissues.org...

In 2010 : Fmr. President Clinton Apologizes for Trade Policies that Destroyed Haitian Rice Farming – “We Made a Devil’s Bargain”

“...President Bill Clinton, now the UN Special Envoy to Haiti, publicly apologized last month for forcing Haiti to drop tariffs on imported, subsidized US rice during his time in office. The policy wiped out Haitian rice farming and seriously damaged Haiti’s ability to be self-sufficient....” www.democracynow.org...

While the international corporations report record breaking profits this is what happen to the USA,
A negative trade imbalance means export of jobs and American money.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e419473c7f7b.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Look...let's make this simple without the NWO talk:

Corporations have corrupted most western governments. They swing the tax system to their favor, and at the same time ignored the massive deficits that were created.

The result is cuts to spending programs that people desperately need in an economy that is seeing wealth disparity explode, jobs continuing to leave the country.

That's it. When you speak of anything "NWO", you will automatically lose anyone in the mainstream. What is happening is nothing new...it is only strengthening.

The debts created were not created by the poor and middle class....they were created by corporations and billionaires who have bought off our politicians to pass laws that favored them.

It's class warfare on a large scale....guess who is winning?
edit on 10-8-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join