It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request for positive videos about police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So I keep seeing videos about police brutality on an almost daily basis, now. Someone linked a shocking one in here a few minutes ago.

I was just reading some of my old posts here though, and something one cop said in response to me, was that I will never see videos of police who actually try and do the right thing; and that he and some other people he knew actually did try and do things by the book.

So that prompted me to think; does anyone know of anywhere on YouTube, or anywhere else, where there is an archive of video footage of police behaving ethically, responsibly, and even compassionately? Because if one doesn't exist, then I think maybe it needs to be made. The videos we're seeing are creating a very scary image of law enforcement; and potentially, also one that is very one sided.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Request denied.

America does not allow for positive reports of anything other than quarterly earnings.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sure, just look up the rescuers of 9/11...Plenty of footage out there.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
So I keep seeing videos about police brutality on an almost daily basis, now. Someone linked a shocking one in here a few minutes ago.

I was just reading some of my old posts here though, and something one cop said in response to me, was that I will never see videos of police who actually try and do the right thing; and that he and some other people he knew actually did try and do things by the book.

So that prompted me to think; does anyone know of anywhere on YouTube, or anywhere else, where there is an archive of video footage of police behaving ethically, responsibly, and even compassionately? Because if one doesn't exist, then I think maybe it needs to be made. The videos we're seeing are creating a very scary image of law enforcement; and potentially, also one that is very one sided.

So you want videos of police acting in a way we expect them to act, and you are having a hard time finding them? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The truth stings a bit.

Request Denied... Again.

-Lightrule

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
When you get videos of cops kicking the crap out of someone filming them get kitty from the tree I am sure the very real picture will become apparent. I know there are LE who do good things and then turn their heads to the bad. I also know the folks who say it is only because people only film them doing wrong. but the shear numbers and brutality they show cannot be just attributed to a "one sided view"
seed

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
OK these guys are out looking and looking rather hard to see what the Cops will do and act. They are standing infront of a bank it seems.

Actually this video is better they are walking across country and there are more police departments then just the one above.

This is actually how cops really are I have been stopped myself just walking in a town Brilliant Ohio for no good reason visiting my dad.

edit on 8/10/2011 by Connman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Just watch that show cops

and ur not goin to find many youtube vids of ordinary officers, becuase its not interesting,....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
You can't record them doing anything nice. The act of recording them alone will get you arrested.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Here's one. These things are rare!!!

www.kltv.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This was the best I could find LOL

To bad its a movie, any cops like this would be awesome in my book!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
With all the crickets chrirping this is a job for some old Andy Griffith shows, hell even Dragnet or CHiPs ,eh?
I will keep looking though cause now I am interested.
seed

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Someone posted this one a while back. It is excellent IMO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join