It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could it be possible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What if there is no such thing as UFOS. What if it is a program started by the government in which highly trained personel take the roles of UFOS and take on missions such as kidnapping (abductions) and use techniques on the subjects which are those that are practiced by the military's psychological warfare Units.

Maybe it is humans with knowledge of anti-gravity technology and enough money and power to build Crafts which travel amazingly fast, with the ability to hover in all directions. I mean it sounds like science fictions, but with a budget, it can be acomlished.

I also think that the greys or many other than human looking et species could even simply be races created by humans. With a dark agenda of course. They are hybrids created to serve the purpose of their masters on Earth.
The problem is, who are thier masters? and what is their agenda.

I will shed more light later.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Have you not seen the old art depicting UFOs and such? Some of the old art has explanations other than UFOs, but some can't be explained any other way. It just can't all be explained away as being government crafts. See here.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Who’s to say the ancients put them there; it could all be part of the plan?
Not that I believe in any of this s**, stuff I mean.

I like your picture.

edit on 10-8-2011 by windowlicker80 because: Because i liked his picture

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
You have answered the question yourself. Who are the masters really? The rich men? So what are they going to do with such tech? And whats the probability that they are nuts just like most of us who hadn't any clue about UFOs except that they do exist? I don't think the masters are 'enlightened' enough to handle space technology with a purpose.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by windowlicker80

Yeah I don't know for sure. I tend to think that art is accurate in its depiction and described age.

Then again, it could all be art made by, or inspired by, demonic entities in order to persuade future generations into thinking our gods are aliens. If aliens are really demons it stands to reason that they would try to deceive mankind in some long thought out devious plan.

new topics

top topics

join