It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kingman (Arizona) light show defied logic. Photos & Video included. Formation of Cessnas?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twilightgem

Originally posted by mbaca3570
reply to post by wmd_2008

also I never said that they were aliens I said I want to know what it was because these were not cessna aircraft and these where silent less than 2 miles away.
edit on 12-8-2011 by mbaca3570 because: more info

I was wondering when you would have to point out that you never said they were aliens. : )

Please keep posting anything new you learn.

Did I say they were aliens?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by Twilightgem

Did I say they were aliens?
I hope I edited the quote right.

OOPS! My bad. You did not.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
SO I just checked the Kingman papers comments and this was said.

No way. The fbi or whoever put out this story must think we're a bunch of idiots in the desert...well we're not. What I saw at 10pm was definitely military type helicopters. The way they flew was defensive...up, down, back and forth..and they hovered. Not to mention, I heard them. These were not Cessnas. I believe there were two occurrences on that thursday....something that people saw at 8-9pm (the objects mr baca photographed), And the MANY helicopters that I saw around 10pm. These were not Cessnas, I did see the helicopters, I was close enough to be sure they were helicopters and I did hear them....now, the photographs mr baca took are not the 8 helicopters that I saw, what Mr Baca photographed are something else that I did not see. I am POSITIVE that on Thursday, August 4th about 9:40 - 10:00 pm, there was a fleet of military helicopters covering the sky above kingman. 100%.

It would make sense because my aunt said around 10 she saw and she knew they were helicopters flying towards the lights to the south.

Could they have been chasing those lights I saw?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Kingman is not all that far away from Area 51 is it? I mean for aircraft?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredthebed84
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Kingman is not all that far away from Area 51 is it? I mean for aircraft?

area 51 is about 220 miles north.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I witnessed these lights too.....the Kingman papers say that they were some special type of plane. I would have to disagree with that as the lights that I saw were in fact hovering for about 6 or 7 minutes.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

That isn't necessarily true. When I was a student pilot flying with a group of about a dozen C-172s from Indiana to Florida over spring-break to learn "Ocean Flying" and international travel planning to the Bahamas, we flew in formation on multiple occasions. Taking off in a 3-wide formation even, on the request of tower. And made approaches in formation, breaking off to separate for landing. It isn't an uncommon practice when you have large groups of small aircraft traveling together, it makes for a smaller workload on the controller. They will assign a lead aircraft, with which they will be the sole communicator, and have all the other aircraft turn off their transponders.
Not saying this is or isn't what happened, I'm just saying the "story" isn't as implausible as you think.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join