It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Kingman (Arizona) light show defied logic. Photos & Video included. Formation of Cessnas?

page: 5
50
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy
 


I dont know why phoenix would be a quit area i mean if anything la or nyc phoenix is big but its pretty well spread out I email the pictures to bill and maybe he can post them because i do not know how but i do have more pics




posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The person who reporting this sighting, Micheal Baca, has graciously provided us with the original images and video. Here is the information that accompanied his email to us:


around 7pm I had friends say they saw bright lights to the north.
Aroudn 845 pm I saw these lights with my cousin to the East.
and around 10 pm I saw them to the south till they just vanished.

On the night of august 4 2011 I saw flying lights at around 845 pm in Kingman Arizona. I was driving down the road and I was facing east. I saw 4 strange lights in a weird pattern I decided that something was not right so I knew the road I was on went out into the desert so I went about 5 miles out of town and now there was 8 lights in the sky in different patterns from horizontal lines to rectangles to circles.

As soon as I got to the desert there was another car already out there and one soon showed up and then a few minutes later there was 4-5 cars including mine. Having a truck and it being the desert I went out as far as I could and I go to I would say about 2 miles away. I was standing lights of and I knew they were not airplanes because they were just sitting there but being so close I also didn’t hear any helicopter noises I took a bunch of pictures and the last one was when they were in a rectangle and then they started to circle the city it seemed and then they all started going towards the ground and where most of them flew I knew The airport was that way but they seemed to go out past the airport and I went with my cousin and I tried taking pictures but this KPD was out there saying I am not allowed to take pictures ( I was also outside city limits he wasent supposed to be there) and I think I saw one on the ground but as soon as I parked my car a cop seemed to appear out of nowhere and he asked me if I had a problem I responded if I was trespassing and he said I wasn’t and so I started to tell him about the lights and showed him the pictures.

He then proceeded to tell me that there are new aircraft that hover and don’t make noise but I haven’t heard of anything like that. I said I should go and he goes good Idea and as I was turning my car around he turned left to go where the lights had seemed to land. The whole cop thing seemed rather suspicious and it just didn’t feel right I was out in the middle of nowhere and I didn’t even see him coming but take that for what it is worth. I then went home and looked up the number to call and report I tried calling a couple of times and it was busy and then I started to see the lights again this time they were heading south and they were in a horizontal formation I went had gotten gas and that’s when I tried take more pictures and only one came out and it seems really weird.

When I was looking at the lights I was able to get through and the person told me to try and get as many people to look and report. I got in my car and started to head south but they just seemed to disappear rather quickly I saw them and then I didn’t see them I tried waiting around but then I had to be somewhere at midnight that is why I am writing the report so late. I will include pics in the email and try and describe them. The lights every time I saw them where just white aand I didn’t see any other color. Also no noise at all and moved methodically.



VIDEO

I've been able to enhance the video provided, and have uploaded a full-resolution QuickTime version (rather than rely on streaming video), for members to analyze here:
kingman-lights.mov 5.4mb

A still of the video:

In the enhanced version of the video, blinking lights are noticeable. So the explanation that these lights may be a group of small aircraft on approach to the Kingman airport is supportable -- just on the video evidence alone... lacking any discernible reference points.


PHOTOS

The unaltered original images, provided by Micheal Baca, are linked below:
photo 1.PNG
photo 2.PNG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 4 (2).JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 5 (2).JPG
photo 6.JPG
photo 7.PNG
photo 8.PNG
photo 9.PNG
edit on 10-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord
 


Great thank you so Much. When I called the person in charge of our airport he said there was nothing coming in or going out that night in our airport so I dont understand why he would lie about students learning how to fly and I didnt see any other lights no red nor blue and they didnt have spot lights on either ( as to search)



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbaca3570
reply to post by smurfy
 


I dont know why phoenix would be a quit area i mean if anything la or nyc phoenix is big but its pretty well spread out I email the pictures to bill and maybe he can post them because i do not know how but i do have more pics


I look forward to the pics. There is one other thing I noticed, Kingman has a month long air and auto show going on, it finishes today 10/08/2011 according to this link,

www.fencecheck.com...

Sorry, it's that daft US dating system, I looked at the official site

edit on 10-8-2011 by smurfy because: Amendment



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy
 


You know more about kingman than I do didnt even know that the pics are up



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbaca3570
reply to post by smurfy
 


You know more about kingman than I do didnt even know that the pics are up


See above post,

Official site here,

kingmanairshow.com...



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy
 


yea it says in going to be in october its okay I have to get used to the dating system you use i will be in england for a year



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Star and flag, thanks skeptic for your sweet ufo thread



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I've been a frequent reader of ATS for over a year now. I finally signed up to add my .02 cents to this thread.

I recall reading in the MUFON 20 reports earlier this year about lights in the Kingman area. I believe the person who observed the lights saw them over a period of several nights and made several reports to MUFON. I also recall reading a few threads about suspicious activity at the Kingman airport. The airport was closed for several days and the military was using the airport during that time. I would reference the report #'s but the MUFON CMS is still down for updating reasons. I was very interested in the event. Kingman is not too far and I had hoped to go up there. I think it was spring time.

Also, it does look like balloons in the first video. I have seen a whole lot of things in the sky that appear to be lights only to discover with my binoculars that I can see the strings. Did anyone who saw the lights in the day video look at them with binoculars?



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twilightgem
I've been a frequent reader of ATS for over a year now. I finally signed up to add my .02 cents to this thread.

I recall reading in the MUFON 20 reports earlier this year about lights in the Kingman area. I believe the person who observed the lights saw them over a period of several nights and made several reports to MUFON. I also recall reading a few threads about suspicious activity at the Kingman airport. The airport was closed for several days and the military was using the airport during that time. I would reference the report #'s but the MUFON CMS is still down for updating reasons. I was very interested in the event. Kingman is not too far and I had hoped to go up there. I think it was spring time.

Also, it does look like balloons in the first video. I have seen a whole lot of things in the sky that appear to be lights only to discover with my binoculars that I can see the strings. Did anyone who saw the lights in the day video look at them with binoculars?









I made 2 reports to mufon I thought the first one didnt go thru. I only saw the light on the night of august 4th. I had also taken the pictures and video on an iphone 4 it wasn't dedicated camera. When I had saw them they appeared to be going faster than an air balloon. In person it was a lot closer but with cameras the image appears to be further away.



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Twilightgem
 


Also This took place a week ago tomorrow not in the spring. I was in college which is away from kingman



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I was reading the comments on the paper and I read this that I will share and I encourage others to help me get to the bottom of this



Article comment by: Spencer Freeman

Total Coverup ... Me and my wife where by the airport watching trains with the kid walking around the airport from like 8 to 11 not one airplane landed at the airport ... We saw the lights I dont think that a bunch of students 14 and 17 years could fly in those very Sophisticated and erratic formations they where hardly moving they where like snails in the sky they even hovered at times we saw what must have been at least 16 to 17 lights... Come on people where going to make some calls I have emailed coast to coast and george knapp out of las vegas to help dig deeper into what know looks like a total coverup



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am not familiar with how to copy content from other posts into my reply. Please forgive me.
I realize your report is recent. I am just saying that it seems to me like something is going on in that area. Earlier this year there were similar reports from Kingman. It seems to me like there could be other events to support what you saw.



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twilightgem
I am not familiar with how to copy content from other posts into my reply. Please forgive me.
I realize your report is recent. I am just saying that it seems to me like something is going on in that area. Earlier this year there were similar reports from Kingman. It seems to me like there could be other events to support what you saw.





ohh okay its no problem I did find in 1953 that there was a ufo crash here I just want to know what I saw because they where not cessnas



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It is looking more and more like it wasn't cessnas. I saw yesterday that MUFON's CMS might be back up this weekend. I will search then and find the reports that I am referring to and share that info.

Have you considered just going to the airport and trying to find someone who was working that night to talk to? Kingman is a pretty small town and I bet someone would be willing to talk to another resident. Besides it is a lot easier to tell if someone is lying when your face to face. Just an idea. I know how maddening it can be to see something you can not explain and the search for some sort of answer.



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If they were planes you'd hear the engine. How can you not hear 17 planes?



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Twilightgem
 


I have called the person in charge of our airport and he said that no aircraft was coming in or going out that night. I then called nellis airforce base and the marine air base and they both said there was none of their craft in their area. I then called luke airforce base he said that they were probably just flares set off by a 10 warthogs in the barry goldwater range ( which is 250 miles away) I then got this email today from LAFB

I checked with our Air Space manager; Luke AFB had no low-level flights
in that area on the evening in question.

v/r
Diana

//SIGNED//
Diana Wiedower
Community Relations
56th Fighter Wing Public Affairs
14185 W. Falcon St.
Luke AFB, AZ 85309
Comm: 623-856-7994
DSN: 896-7994





Kingmans paper then said that they are cessna craft flown by 14-18 year olds from embry riddle

kdminer.com...



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
If they were planes you'd hear the engine. How can you not hear 17 planes?



Thats exactly why I am questioning this because I was with my cousin he didnt hear anything and we were less that 2 miles away we should have heard something Thats EXACTLY what I dont understand.



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012
 


Interesting. His prediction seems like what I saw, except what I saw was ALOT larger, the image I have here is to scale.

I saw this UFO(s) when I was rather young(so it was a really long time ago), so I couldn't snap a real picture but I created an animated picture in GIMP(picture creation software)

img811.imageshack.us...



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by InnerPeace2012
 


Interesting. His prediction seems like what I saw, except what I saw was ALOT larger, the image I have here is to scale.

I saw this UFO(s) when I was rather young(so it was a really long time ago), so I couldn't snap a real picture but I created an animated picture in GIMP(picture creation software)

img811.imageshack.us...



Haha thats awesome



new topics

top topics



 
50
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join