It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP add on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well normally I'm not one to complain, but seeing this add got me a little mad, especially seeing it here on ATS. I have not forgotten what they have done and what they are getting away with.

My heart goes out to all who have lost their lives and all the wildlife and ocean life that will never recover.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eddb910cbf0d.jpg[/atsimg]

Can it be removed please.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I second the removal.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Do you guys also boycott fuel from BP stations or any products made using BP oil.

Really it’s just a advert get over it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
"Add" or "ad"?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
After what I have learned through The Test The Rain Project about BP..............If its not removed, I would have to consider leaving ATS...........Period!
edit on 10-8-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes i do. Maybe you should step on over to the Deepwater Disaster Forum and have a good long read maybe even shed a tear.

And i hope im not alone in feeling this way.

edit on 10/8/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

What you can't figure it out? Sometimes the simple posts with no content remind me that there are simple people who can’t tell a mistake or typo in a post.

Big deal i made a mistake, it should read Ad not Add, but the site owners and mods are not so stuck up themselves as some to realize this mistake and they will still take my request seriously.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Since you were not a member here on ATS when the BP Oil spill occurred.......I find it hard for you to speak out as you do.........

NO.....I do not buy any BP products............

Everyone has a choice and that’s mine........

I do understand tha
edit on 10-8-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Ya know, I'm not a complainer either. But this ad being on ATS is just wrong. I was here and I read every post and tried to follow every story. It was and still is a very sad situation. Many people lost their livelyhoods and more so alot of people lost their health.
We are here to DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm a little shocked and offended to see a BP ad on here. Guess $$$$ always wins in the end

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I understand it’s not ATS’s fault, the owners are probably unaware of it even being on here. They will just get in contact with the advertising people and have it taken off the list. *cross fingers

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Do you guys also boycott fuel from BP stations or any products made using BP oil.

Really it’s just a advert get over it.

I certainly do boycott BP. I would rather walk than buy their gas, or anything from their store. As far as I am concerned, BP owes the American people a great deal of money. Shame on ATS for taking their money for an advert.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Please add to SkepticOverlord's Worst Ads Ever thread.

Closed.

top topics

join