It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Missing Captain & Other work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Ok, everyone has done a fantastic job so far. I am sure we are close.

You will not have to worry about finding Smirkley. This is a quest that the Captains must do and we are following trails as we speak. You will not need to search for him as we are unable to disclose at this moment the plan that is in effect for finding him. When we is recovered and safe again, we will let you know all the details. Have faith and trust in us. WE WILL PREVAIL!

Now, we are not 100% sure of the 00000 clues about the place of convergence. We need to ensure that this site is safe and secure before we enter the word that Smirkley has. After all, he has the only safe word that we know of. We are working on this as well. Good luck and Godspeed.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Cool that we don't have to do anything to find him, but not cool because now we have to wait

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Here is what I am coming up with. The white clues said that the hunters and captains each had one task to do.

I believe that the hunters job was to infer from the wisdom clues that we needed to find ID.com. We did and now I think our initial task is done.

The captains task looks to be tracking down Smirkley and then combining their words into ID.com somehow. It could happen that we just need to enter Smirkleys and then new clues will point us in several directions that each captain will use their words each in a seperate location then when that is done they must reveal and combine their words in one last special place.

If anyone has any other ideas on what we should be doing then Im all ears!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Smirkley has contacted us and he is ok. We were able to locate him and help him through his transmissions. He is currently trying to desperately make it to his safe house. It seems us 3 captains are off on a journey, but Smirkley knows what to do from now. We will hopefully have him back online soon.

new topics

top topics

join