It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Know A Crook, One Must Be A Crook......Ross Mandell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
To know a crook one must be a crook………….Sounds cliché I know but it is so true. I was just browsing through a few notes and remembered watching last November Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory show on “Wall Street”………

Yes I know it’s Jesse Ventura and there are critics on both sides of the fence and I sit on top of the fence post. With all snake oil salesmen, there is some truth behind their pitch……but you have to listen to the pitch in order to find the truth……….

As I was looking through some notes I stumbled upon something that made me remember a segment during that November episode.

After viewing the episode again the wagons circled and the realization of knowing that it takes a crook to know a crook and that describes Ross Mandell to the tee.

Ross was convicted on July 27 for what is called an eight-year long scheme that defrauded investors out of $140 million. Ross spoke out against AIG, Goldman Sachs and the Government touting that it’s all a big scheme………

What really caught my attention is that the scheme is not over……….The rating agencies, Standard & Poors and Moody’s would down grade the US Government creating the need to privatize Social Security…………And I would guess that Goldman Sachs would be the beneficiary of such a scenario.

Well, well, well……….It looks like Mr. Mandell was correct thus far in the scheme of things………….Will we see the Social Security privatized in the near future?

Since our recent economic developments, I found Ventura’s Conspiracy show “Wall Street” interesting……….

As I said…..it takes a crook to know a crook……….

Fast forward to the 28:00 minute mark to here the Ross Mandell segment of this episode.

Ross Mandell Convicted

Facebook Page

edit on 9-8-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What planet do you come from?

This is the most pathetic heading yet!

So which planet is it?

edit on 9-8-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

I come from the planet Isoba.........(Its a small planet)

We all know there is speculation of privatizing Social Security……..Is the downgrade the first step in the process?

Now we have a Super Congress with what looks to be an “all power” legislative body………constitutional or not……….

It’s almost guaranteed that the triggers in the Debt Ceiling Bill will be activated due to a stalemate slashing entitlement programs………..

As far as a crook knowing a crook.............If your not on the inside as was Mr. Mandell...........you want understand this complex scheme TPTB are playing.............

I wonder what the payout would be for "betting" on Goldman Sachs taking over Social Security?

join