It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell Breaks Out In Syria - Extreme Firepower On Civilian Village

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

All Hell breaks loose when soldiers sadistically fire into a civilian village using automatic weapons, Russian tanks and RPGs, they are smiling and walking around carelessly. No fire is traded back at them because their target is a meagre peasant village. This is the village of Al-Boukamal near Deir Al-Zor on August 8th 2011, apparantly the villagers joined anti-regime protests so the army is getting back at them. Is this a war crime or crime against humanity?

Watch the maniacs between 53s - 1m30s. The videographer is saying "hayak" to a maniac meaning "welcome", encouraging him to fire for the camera in a very friendly, this looks like they are really enjoying themselves.
The video was described by the owner as "Revolution of Boukamal. Leaked video by security and shabihah while they fire indiscriminately on villages and farms to terrorize the owners".

Source

The news is saying more than 4,000 people have been detained in the past few weeks. They are also reporting 5 villagers dead as a result of the above video. It seems as tho rioting and anarchy are steadily increasing. Buckle your seat belts and get right with your maker people. WE are in for a bumpy ride.
edit on 8/9/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: #5

edit on 8/9/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

why, is this all hell breaking loose? it just looks like the government is reminding the people this why you don't rise up. It might be the first step but I wouldn't say all hell breaks out till another country attacks the syrian government.

nvm I see why you titled it as such

edit on 9-8-2011 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
it must make them feel real good killing the innocent, they're not protecting the people, they're murdering for money. Sick and twisted humans

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

An activist in Deir el-Zour said the attack began in the afternoon and that one person was shot dead in a nearby village. Rami Abdul-Rahman, the director of the London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said about 60 vehicles filled with reinforcements from the northern city of Raqqah reached Deir el-Zour after noon.

Abdul-Rahman gave a higher death toll, saying troops shot dead three people in the nearby village of Tibni when they tried to stop advancing troops by throwing stones.

"Intense shooting could be heard in the western parts of the city," he told The Associated Press by telephone. "Residents have placed barriers in the streets in order to obstruct advancing troops."

Authorities have waged a brutal crackdown nationwide that activists say has killed more than 1,600 civilians since the protests against the regime began in mid-March. The government has sought to discredit those behind the protests by saying they are terrorists and foreign extremists, rather than true reform-seekers.

Since the uprising against Assad's regime began in mid-March, Fridays have witnessed the most intense protests as Muslims leave mosques after the weekly prayers and march in the streets demanding Assad's downfall. Mosques have become gathering points as it is almost impossible for activists to get a license from the government for anti-regime gatherings.

www.abc12.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Here we go....... lets see how America plays in with this one..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint

why, is this all hell breaking loose? it just looks like the government is reminding the people this why you don't rise up. It might be the first step but I wouldn't say all hell breaks out till another country attacks the syrian government.

If the army were shooting RPG's, AK47's and tanks at YOUR house indiscriminately i bet you would describe it as "all hell breaking loose".

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

If the army were shooting RPG's, AK47's and tanks at YOUR house indiscriminately i bet you would describe it as "all hell breaking loose".

Maybe its just me but I would return fire. but I know my place and its not to challange the government

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't put it past the MSM to make fake vids to garner support. Just sayin.

God willing, people will step up and rebuke the machine to become each others keeper.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Jeebus boys dont forget the "nurse from Kuwait who told theworld the iraqis were dumping preemies out of intensive care units and taking the intis fpr loot etc....all a phoney story but we never heard that till much too later.....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Indeed... be very careful what you read and who you believe. I know people who have just come back from Syria, after visiting family, about a month ago and they said if it wasn't for the Govt soldiers protecting them they would have been bashed if not killed by the rebels. Its hard to know what's really going on over there because its so politicised. These people, an old couple were with community members being chased and eventually made it back into a Christian area... protected and patrolled by the soldiers. The night curfew around their community is also upheld by Govt soldiers.
Its a messy situation and I can't help but wonder if its not stirred up by certain factions that have little or no regard for both Muslim and Christian people in Syria. I think there are people somewhere who are sitting back and orchestrating these events from afar.... just like every where else in the world... its appears contrived.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

I wouldn't put it past the MSM to make fake vids to garner support. Just sayin.

God willing, people will step up and rebuke the machine to become each others keeper.

My observations..

2 tanks & 1 APC.. 2 tanks are medium I'm 'almost' sure if it and I've tried to ID them from Google but could only find one site that clearly shows tanks in all their views, esp from the side, puzzling thing is, I can't find a tank that has only 5 wheels (I call them 'wheels' but I'm sure they called something more sophisticated), most have 6...

The APC, which I"m calling it for now, doesn't look familiar,

~well.. the video looks really suspicious of being staged, when your firing into a village from....a bridge, there's no footage of how far the 'village' is and in a couple of frames, the weapons are pointed toward the sky.. hmmm..k ..

~the tanks kinda look outdated, a but i suppose any militia group/government can get a hold of one or 2 or even 3.. problem is getting the ordinance for these guys..it cost a bit to keep the up and running let alone finding replacement parts and ammo .. the ammo, would more than probably be black market, meaning it still be discount but even that would be expensive...

~Something else I noticed.. there's a red stripe on a soldiers helmet as he walks in front of the camera @00:32 sec frame of the movie; to me, it definitely looks like it's a designated TRAINER or Observer. From what I can remember, in all the training exercises I was in, the trainers/Observers ALL had a white band around their helmets.

~Ok, I see another one @ 00:39 frame~!! OK .. now THAT one I KNOW for sure he's got to be a trainer and the helmet definitely looks US military ~!!! Personally just from this 1 observation, I think it's a training Op of some sort and the welcome being shouted is meaning to say .."welcome the the training Op"

~the vid cuts to 8 guys run up and start shooting across a river, which at the beginning of the video, from the description, was assumed to be a town, the river looks to be maybe a 1/4 mile across with heavy tree line with a town behind that... hard to tell in the video, 2 of them falls backward on their back, which looks like he got hit...from what??

From the site itself states..

No fire is traded back at them because their target is a meager peasant village.

So, why are they falling backwards??

~They firing into, what appears to be a heavy treeline with a the town behind it which looks to be elevated somewhat, prolly @ around a click from the bridge. IMO, the small weapons aren't either a)going to reach to the town due to the treeline or (b) if they hit the town, it'll more than likely be a wall.. not a person..

~toward the end, a guy runs across the field of view with a baseball cap on .. everyone else looks to be in full combat gear including a helmet .. why the cap ??

edit on 10-8-2011 by Komodo because: remove '4000 died.. it was only 5'

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Maybe its just me but I would return fire. but I know my place and its not to challange the government

buddy, I wouldn't even return fire lol...there's a time and place. challenging the government is one of the pillars in our moral obligation as a human. if we don't challenge them then they pull something like this off. the reason they have no worry from the villagers is because of how unarmed they are. i'm just saying. they aren't heavily armed like Americans nor would they last against the sheer overwhelming force.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Against Tanks? U have a spare Javelin In your'e house?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zakka

Against Tanks? U have a spare Javelin In your'e house?

you are deade any ways.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

time and place is my point these people were not prepared. this is a natural reaction by the government

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

time and place is my point these people were not prepared. this is a natural reaction by the government

no.. it's a staged training event .. made to look like a renegade unit/gov op.. look at the video, totally looks staged.. esp with the guy in the cap ..

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

no.. it's a staged training event .. made to look like a renegade unit/gov op.. look at the video, totally looks staged.. esp with the guy in the cap ..

This is no training event. There are a lot more videos where these came from. Some so graphic i am scared to post hem on ATS. There are riots, war and up-risings going on all over the Earth right now (RIGHT RIGHT NOW) especially in Syria.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't know what kind of "training" exercise you people think this is. There are soooo many graphic videos out there if you just look for them. Google "Syria protest videos"

Famine in Africa. War in Afghanistan and Iraq. Riots in London. Tsunami/Earthquakes/NUCLEAR MELT THROUGH in Japan. Ghaddaffi, Ahmedenijad, Bin Laden....... Bush!!

The list can go on and on (literately) WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

If these aren't the last days i feel sorry for the future and don't want to be ANY where around when it comes!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If this thread were about Barack Obamas birth certificate there would be hundreds of people in here. Civilians being murdered on VIDEO by their own government, not so much.
edit on 8/10/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: deleted stupidity

new topics

top topics

join