It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dylan Ratigan lost his cool on his show today, and it was a beauty to watch. A 5 min unabashed hones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Please take the 5mins to watch the video at the top of the page, the guy voices what a lot of us are feeling and gives some good advice on how to start solving the problems with our country.

www.megrobertson.com... atigan-mad-as-hell-his-epic-network-moment

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I like that guy he tells it like it is.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Search is your friend been posted a couple hours ago.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thanks for posting.

Even twice.

I love the simplicity.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Believe it or not this was probably scripted.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Since we don't have stars, I gave it 5 thumbs up!

Thank you for sharing - S & F

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

I could believe that.

Ratigan left CNBC a while back - I thought he was always kind of a jackass, but he is bold.

It wouldn't surprise me though - anything is possible on TV

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

i get more respect for him ...just about every day...

what i seen on this video---is that he covered all the bases...
get the president puppet to act positively... plus he was just enough over-the-edge
to have that rant dismissed by his enemy forces,
but sound logical to his followers

thereby giving him more time over the approved airways to get his message out (before he meets with some engineered, tragic end)

thamks for the link

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I enjoyed that video and I'm glad it was aired on MSNBC with such emotion! I also enjoyed watching the out of focus faces in the background apparently startled by his loud TRUTH

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Great video and Dylan Ratigan is speaking the truth!

The downside of what he is saying is that in realty, if anyone comes out to say that the congress is bought a few things will happen:

1. He will be labeled by the right as a president gone crazy. And yes, half of you will believe it too.

2. If he even tries to drastically change the currrent system, he will be a target of assasination. Let's face it, the people that are in power are thugs. They own what most people think, eat, fight, and dream about. If their kingdoms are threatened, they will rally together, and come with a plan to either impeach him or just straight up kill him. Once that happens, they'll just insert another puppet president to do their bidding.

That's the scary realty of politics today. What is going to happen is that these corporations and elected officials are on a one way course to drive our country into the ground while profiting off your misery. Washington will not stop them because they risked being killed or outed by these thugs.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Blah blah blah... Nothing gets said in MSM that is not planned. He wants the president to create an infrastructure bank and loan money to businesses at 2% ??? Yeah right how does that fix anything and where does he get the money? He says money repatriated from abroad, hows he going to get it back? It is complete non-sense. He does not even address the fundamental problem which is money from nothing borrowed at interest creating perpetual unsustainable debt.

He also says no politician has stepped forward... Hello Ron Paul has been stepping forward for decades warning of where we would end up and called it to a T. In fact you could call him the congressional prophet.. He also has a viable solution. But does he even get a mention? No of course not...

Just another MSM hack bought and paid for like all the rest going on a rant to get ratings IMO....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

is everyone starting to wake up? or just MSM tricks again. We will see

I did like how everyone else just STFU and listened. watch how they put they heads down

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hes gonna get Macke ied
2nd

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Already posted here

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join