It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Troops DO Protect Our Freedom and We Should Thank Them for Doing So

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

American forces failed to protect because they were told to stand down and let it happen. They didn't protect when it was needed.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Comedian without portfolio??? lol

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I'm not referring to the London riots, I'm referring to the G20 protests as the most recent. You know, the ones where the peaceful protesters were treated like cattle and subjected to extreme measures?

Doesn't take a genius to figure that out mate.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by redoubt

American forces failed to protect because they were told to stand down and let it happen. They didn't protect when it was needed.

Please provide references for this claim.

NOTE: I don't buy the 9.11 OS... but I don' blame the guys in uniform either.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by Kryties

Comedian without portfolio??? lol

One liner for no reason? lol

Your attempts to deflect me away aren't working, just a heads up mate

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You can't run riot and expect no consequences... no accountability. Most of the G20 protesters were peaceful but there was a contingent of anarchists who made it a shambles. Why not blame them???

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I'm not blaming the workers in uniform either. But where was the security that protects?

link   
reply to post by redoubt

Bollocks. There is more than enough video evidence proving that it was the police themselves, dressed as rioters, who provoked and started it to give the riot squads a reason to crack down.

Jesus mate, how thick are those blinders you have on?

link   
reply to post by Kryties

Man, you get what you pay for here. You want civility? You'll get it. You want flaming ice cream cones, you get that too, lol.

You make your bed here. Don't blame anyone but yourself.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
So for those who support the troops because they protect our freedoms, why aren't they protecting our freedom from unconstitutional searches and seizures at the hands of the TSA at the airports?

That's your job. You have a ballot. You have the right to redress. You have the right to protest. You have the right to assemble. Get off your ass and change things.

So now the troops don't protect my freedom and now I have to do it all myself?
Make up your mind, should I obey the troops or be sovereign (I of course know the right answer).

link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
Most of the casualties except for a few, are friendly fire casualties anyways.

Really? Source, please. I want to see the source that says that US Troops killed in action are mainly from friendly fire.

Remember, deny ignorance!

link   
reply to post by redoubt

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously, make some sense man.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by redoubt

Bollocks. There is more than enough video evidence proving that it was the police themselves, dressed as rioters, who provoked and started it to give the riot squads a reason to crack down.

Jesus mate, how thick are those blinders you have on?

Really? Police dressed as rioters? Holy other of maalox! Send me a link and we'll see how convincing it is.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

So for those who support the troops because they protect our freedoms, why aren't they protecting our freedom from unconstitutional searches and seizures at the hands of the TSA at the airports?

That's your job. You have a ballot. You have the right to redress. You have the right to protest. You have the right to assemble. Get off your ass and change things.

Make up your mind, should I obey the troops or be sovereign (I of course know the right answer).

Don't feign stupidity. You might fool someone.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

It was covered a million times or so on ATS during and following the protests. You must have been asleep or something.....

The Toronto G20 Riot Fraud: Undercover Police engaged in Purposeful Provocation
Met Police Admit Undercover Officers at G20 London Protest

That should wet your whistle.....
edit on 10/8/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

It was covered a million times or so on ATS during and following the protests. You must have been asleep or something.....

You see... that's why I really don't see this going anywhere. You just have to load everything with an insult.

Yeah... I'll have a look at it and if I am convinced, I'll let ya know.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Avoiding answering valid questions and deflecting people by making nonsensical response posts can also be construed as offensive you know. It works both ways mate

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Don't feign stupidity. You might fool someone.

So instead of answering the question you try and insult me? Do I need to pull up the comment where you accuse me of insulting in order to show that you are guilty of your own accusation?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Yeah... I'll have a look at it and if I am convinced, I'll let ya know.

I'll be here waiting with baited breath!

Right after I go watch some grass growing of course.......

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

First off, thank you for starting this thread.

I have read some pretty shocking things on this site but the thread that this one is responding to takes the cake.

I bet those who feel like our troops dont protect us and our freedoms will be singing a different tune the day another country invades us, and if you think that could never possibly happen then you are delusional. Just because we dont have an enemy knocking on our door at the moment doesnt mean we arent being protected. Our troops existence alone is what protects us.

I love my country and our servicemen and women. If you want to criticize the elected officials who control the troops then fine, I encourage you to do so. But throwing people under the bus who are out there risking their lives daily for our countries ideals and motives (whatever they may be) is going too far.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join