It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Troops DO Protect Our Freedom and We Should Thank Them for Doing So

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
We created a Federal Military to protect the STATES from invasion.

They failed that 1 Core Task. The States have been invaded by illegals from alllll over the world.

The 3 Branches of the US Federal Government no longer define an "American" as a Citizen of the States. illegals have been granted immunity to invade America and ROB US BLIND, rape, murder, and pillage.

2000- GMAC started giving auto loans to illegals with only a utility bill and a little money down....all those new shiny SUV's and Trucks were then ran across the border never to be paid for.

2005 Banks started giving Mortgages to illegals. +12 million illegals came and bought and sold homes between themselves then FLED America with MEGA Trillions. Google the HUD report where they admitted to 5 million illegals going into foreclosure...that's an old article the true number now is much higher.

Obama has been giving +1 million FOREIGNERS, new US citizenship every year. He needs new suckers to play the robbing game.

Our troops have failed America. Very very very few have stood up against the citizens of America losing their rights.

And now what do we have? A President with authority to kill Americans without a Trial. Retired Army General Colin Powell on National TV admitting to using his retirement money WE give him...to hire illegals to work on his home. Ole General Wesley Clark STILL hasn't been charged with TREASON for releasing Army Ordinance to be used to kill the innocent women and children at Waco.

No, our military doesn't protect Freedom. The bigger picture is the Pentagon created China as a threat to keep the robbing going....ours leaders have used psychics and prophets to make their wacky decisions....

Instead of going to the UN and demanding every country destroy their chemical weapons stockpiles by next year or we're nuking this frekin globe.....nooo...that tactic doesn't jive with the Military Industrial Complex.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Originally posted by filosophia

Regardless of whether 9.11 was done by Islamics or US domestics, the fact that they answered the call is worth my respect.

So to gain your respect someone must kill someone else without knowing the real reason why and to follow orders regardless of how illegal or inhumane they are simply because they are blinded by their own patriotism? If that is the case what's your respect worth? A delusional psychopath under mind control is more or less answering the call (the call of their handler), so what's the difference?

Wow, that's a wild pile. Did someone teach you to arrange words in such a way as to create a no reply situation?

Are you really interested in what I think... or is this just fun and games with insults, lol?

I'm impressed. I might feel like rioting.

No, I'm for the most part self-taught, and no I am not creating a no reply situation, if I were to tell you to not respond to me, then maybe you could accuse me of that. Sure I'm interested in what you think, but I'm not necessarily going to agree with you. But who knows, you may surprise me.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Honor, Duty and Country? Oh, you must mean that old way of thinking that was fazed out when America attacked Iraq for no reason at all. It's not longer Honor, Duty and Country it's has become Oil, Power and Corporations.

Duty. Honor. Country. That's the order of them.

You may be right and if so, then the sin of it is on those who command and lead, not those who answer the call.

I remember the Nam and all those politically self righteous types who labeled soldiers as baby killers and such. They had found a comfort zone in attacking the people who would have died to defend their right to say those things.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread. The best part is that is fits for THIS thread as well. I'll paste it in its entirety:

No offense meant but clearly you are watching way too much MSM spin.

Oath of Enlistment

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Source

The only part of this oath that they are staying true to is to follow the orders of the President. The President who said openly, "I don't even have to get to the Constitutional question..."

He isn't following the Constitution - and he is ordering our troops to violate it as well. Supporting them means you support the mass murders of countless thousands of lives. The soldiers can refuse these orders at any time and choose to honor the true Oath they took.

Your thread has noble intentions but blindly supporting them because you were taught that it's right will bring no honor. Stand up for truth and you will have a reason to be proud.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

If we know the leaders are wrong, why take their side?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

Duty. Honor. Country. That's the order of them.

Can't get that wrong now can we.

You may be right and if so, then the sin of it is on those who command and lead, not those who answer the call.

But those who answer the call should be smart enough to see whats going on and decide not to enlist instead of enlist anyway and blame all the killing and dying on those in charge because "How could America do anything bad? USA USA......"

I remember the Nam and all those politically self righteous types who labeled soldiers as baby killers and such. They had found a comfort zone in attacking the people who would have died to defend their right to say those things.

A tricky way of saying you are OK with Collateral Damage. Doesn't matter how many innocent people die - as long as we root out those few pesky tewwowists eh?
edit on 10/8/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by redoubt

If we know the leaders are wrong, why take their side?

We don't know that they are. You may believe that they are but the next guy may believe differently. You don't have exclusive ownership of truth. You can form opinions and then represent them through words and deeds... but so does that other guy.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So for those who support the troops because they protect our freedoms, why aren't they protecting our freedom from unconstitutional searches and seizures at the hands of the TSA at the airports?

link   
reply to post by Kryties

Don't put words in my mouth. You don't have the tools.

Try again.

link   
reply to post by redoubt

I know that they invaded Iraq because they were stockpiling WMD's and yet not a single WMD has been found. Small thing really - invading a country on false pretences - don't you think?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

Try again.

Really? That's your answer? Nice way to avoid answering pertinent questions and responding to logical statements.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

So for those who support the troops because they protect our freedoms, why aren't they protecting our freedom from unconstitutional searches and seizures at the hands of the TSA at the airports?

That's your job. You have a ballot. You have the right to redress. You have the right to protest. You have the right to assemble. Get off your ass and change things.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

The day 911 happened who was protecting the freedom that DAY?
Where was security that day?
Assasinations don't happen, they are allowed to happen.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

reply to post by Kryties

Try again.

Really? That's your answer? Nice way to avoid answering pertinent questions and responding to logical statements.

try asking a pertinent question without loading it with explosives and I might offer a pertinent reply.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy." -Henry Kissinger

I wish I had a dime for every time this stupid quote is typed on ATS. The anti-military posters draw it like a gun.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

That's your job. You have a ballot.

Ahh, yes the old 'just vote them out' argument that went the way of the wooly mammoth when Bush rigged his elections.

You have the right to redress. You have the right to protest. You have the right to assemble. Get off your ass and change things.

Just watch out for the riot squads and militarised police waiting to pump your ass full of tear-gas, rubber bullets and riot shields when you do actually attempt to protest.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by redoubt

The day 911 happened who was protecting the freedom that DAY?
Where was security that day?
Assasinations don't happen, they are allowed to happen.

It's an old story... and you know as well as I that no matter how much we spend on those mind reading classes, we'll just never know what the next person is going to do until they do it.

link   
I almost find funny the fact that most americans(white jew or black) thinks they are the closest thing from god and the rest of the world is expandable.

Seriously, if you biased opinion make you feel better, its fine. But its ignorance and spoon fed propaganda. Since I deny ignorance, I'm here to informed the OP about the fact.

There was no threat from the Afghan people or leaders.
There was no threat from the Iraki people or leaders.
There is no threat from the Lybian people or leaders.
There was no threat from the Vietnamese people or leader.

I could go for weeks but i'm sure you get the point.

Most of the casualties except for a few, are friendly fire casualties anyways. Its sad that so many are ignorant and eventually die for nothing except for a few corporations benefits.

link   

try asking a pertinent question without loading it with explosives and I might offer a pertinent reply.

Take the blinders off and stop making ignorant statements and maybe I won't load my posts full of C4.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Just watch out for the riot squads and militarised police waiting to pump your ass full of tear-gas, rubber bullets and riot shields when you do actually attempt to protest.

You get out an riot like they are doing in London right now and I would volunteer to fill yer butt with buck shot.

Show some common sense, wouldja?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join