It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Bigfoot Hoaxer Claims Government Took The Bigfoot Body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Just to recap your memory a little...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/957712443088.jpg[/atsimg]

Link to original Story...

So I bring this story to the people of ATS. Is this just a man and his last grab for his 15 minutes of fame, or, could this be a legit story? Would the government actually come in and take this man's corpse?

I always wondered if the government had something to do with a kind of cover-up of Bigfoot, but I think it has more to do with Religion. I think if there was a creature like Bigfoot that was so close to us and could possibly be detrimental to religions and the fact we have control over everything.

I'm not too sure about the story so I thought I would bring it here. There are many, many stories of the government coming in and taking what they want when they want it, so is this story that far fetched?

Any thoughts?

Pred...

ETA: And, this man lost a lot with this "hoax" including his job. He was a policeman before and it seems weird to me you would risk that for a stupid hoax...?
edit on 9-8-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Although I do believe in the existence of sasquatch, as I have had my own experiences with the creature, I think this guy is a moron. I remember when this story first broke, I noticed right away that these two clowns had the look that someone usually has just before they attempt a bad joke. They are a disgrace to "real" truth seekers. It's a sad thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I believe the guy. In 2005 I had captured an elusive creature I dubbed "Smallhand", a hairless monstrosity with tiny hands. I was going to video it/drop different parts of it off at different independent labs after thoroughly videotaping it. I was even going to take one such part of it to a press conference with actual real-life reporters.

BEFORE I COULD, HOWEVER, THE GOVERNMENT TOOK IT.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Pred,

Refresh my memory here. Is this the same case that was full of promise only to disappint everyone when it was revealed to be nothing more than a few haphazard corpses photographed together? I read so many of these stories that sometimes they bleed together. I guess I'll have to actually leave ATS and read the original story haha

ps...good to see you are still contributing here as I have not been on the boards in a few months.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
sounds like hes trying to save face

through in a little doubt

and im sure some of his friends and family might eat it up

but not around here

pics or it didn't happen ....

"the government took it " lol if i had a nickle for everytime i heard that one...

government once tried to take away the booze but we all know how that went .

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
FAKE.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
reply to post by predator0187

Pred,

Refresh my memory here. Is this the same case that was full of promise only to disappint everyone when it was revealed to be nothing more than a few haphazard corpses photographed together? I read so many of these stories that sometimes they bleed together. I guess I'll have to actually leave ATS and read the original story haha

Yes, That was this one.

The one that had everyone that thought Bigfoot was a possibility excited as can be about it, just to rip out our hearts?

ps...good to see you are still contributing here as I have not been on the boards in a few months.

Of course I'm still here, they cannot get rid of me.

I do disappear for days on end but I always make my way back here. It's like a drug addiction.

Pred...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Yeah same guy. I believe you can fork over some money and he will take you on a Bigfoot safari too. Complete jackass with 0 proof.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Maybe there was something to that two part episode of "the Six Million Dollar Man". Maybe Steve Austin came and got the bigfoot and took him back to his flying saucer somewhere in northern California.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
I believe the guy. In 2005 I had captured an elusive creature I dubbed "Smallhand", a hairless monstrosity with tiny hands. I was going to video it/drop different parts of it off at different independent labs after thoroughly videotaping it. I was even going to take one such part of it to a press conference with actual real-life reporters.

How did the government find out?
If I found something cool....I would keep it hush hush until I could gather all my evidence and forensics.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I really did just waste ten minutes watching that idiot

He has never been in my back yard or seen or found bigfoot (monster truck not counting) he must be mental.
As much as I love to believe in bigfoot, I have no problem in dismissing this looney.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that. It was...interesting.

I have to say I come down in the "I don't believe him" column. He has no idea who took the body? He has no idea what government branch took the body? He just took the word of someone showing up at the door and threatening him?

Yeah, I am sure that book will be a best seller.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrywhitechick
Thanks for posting that. It was...interesting.

I have to say I come down in the "I don't believe him" column. He has no idea who took the body? He has no idea what government branch took the body? He just took the word of someone showing up at the door and threatening him?

Yeah, I am sure that book will be a best seller.

Yeah, I am in the same column of non-believers, but, I thought his story was interesting.

And, if there is a cover-up involved in hiding bigfoot then the story could have plausibility. But, and this is a big but, if there is actually a cover up going on and not one mans attempt to lie his way out of being a douche.

Pred...
edit on 10-8-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
one mans attempt to lie his was out of being a douche.

Pred...

Best summary of this case ever!
As much as I wanted to believe this case when it first came out, Pred pretty much summed it up right here!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

Yeah, I am in the same column of non-believers, but, I thought his story was interesting.

And, if there is a cover-up involved in hiding bigfoot then the story could have plausibility. But, and this is a big but, if there is actually a cover up going on and not one mans attempt to lie his way out of being a douche.

Pred...
edit on 10-8-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

Ha! Nice summation.

I've been giving this some thought and was wondering how the government knew they had the body. He never really makes the timeline clear but it sounds as if the body was taken before the media shows up, right? So, either

1) someone who helped drag the body out of the woods tattletaled to the gov.
2) the government somehow heard a rumor and acted on it
3) Bigfoot are some weird government experiment, are all chipped, and the government acted on a distress beacon.

The last one is my favorite.

And why isn't he afraid of the big bad government now?

I think his story would have been better if he claimed that the government had taken the body and then forced them to stage the hoax for disinformation reasons. Maybe Biscardi is a secret government agent tasked with making the whole Bigfoot thing look foolish.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Its kind of disapointing that bigfoot looks more monkey than human. Maybe they will find one that looks different?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

I can't tell if you're making some joke, or are serious.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
These guys are frustrating.

First of all, there are plenty of VERY credible bigfoot sightings in the state of Georgia. It's too bad that these jerks have forever combined the phrases "GA Bigfoot" and "hoax".

Also, the gentleman who was a police officer "shot in the line of duty" actually shot himself in the wrist while chasing a criminal. He wasn't shot by said criminal. A lot of people get that wrong.

Jerks. The lot of them.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beauty from pain

Use your repressed psychic abilities!

new topics

top topics

join