It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ratigan blows up and spells it out! Both parties are bought and paid for!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

And now we are suddenly talking the same lanq.

The thing is just like our government, that you think that it will be easy to get heard but it isnt.

Also the "morons" saying: I dont vote it wont matter etc is full of #.

You cant just blame the government for being sucky if you do not even try to improve it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
well said!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
as long as a majority harbors the feelings of "don't rock the boat" there will be no change. What I mean is, here in the USA a majority are dependent on government funds. Welfare, Social Security, Unemployment compensation. Well as long as government knows this they hold the power.....
What is it going to take for "The PEOPLE" to be the movement that gives back this Nation GREATNESS?...Look at the conspiracies about NWO. Are they now not a reality? I am not saying anything new here, just one more guy saying it again.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I guess Obama watched Ratigan or just googled it after half of America saw it. Cause one day later he comes on TV and rants about what Ratigan said about the system and congress.
Ratigan for President and me for Vice President, that’s what I been see and saying for years….open your eyes and smell the #

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
wow! that was excellent, truthful and straight to the point. Only problem is, if the president does this, calls out the political system in our country, he could be the next Kennedy. We remember how that turned out..... It seems so simple, but corruption is so deep through out the infrastructure of the entire planet..... Can they really be stopped, is it too late? I would hope not, but history has proven otherwise.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You cannot stop the status quo. TPTB have everything locked down and its been this way for a century or more!!

Anyone who steps out of line.....well we know what happens then..........Diana........Kennedy.........the list is endless

And you know they meet each year just to tweek to their needs. And we all know who they are but they dont care because they have all the power and control necessary to swiftly fix any problems, as they do!

The murdoch things gone really quiet and guess what other things fill the news.

Just watch what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
beautiful !!!!!!
second line

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I agree with everything said and it is a great video but I don't agree with this.

Won't be long before Ratigan loses his job.

If he DOESN'T lose his job, and by the very fact he said it and got away with it, doesn't this slightly attest to the fact that all in the MSM are not corrupt, corrupted or even corruptible.

Without a great deal of fair and accurate reporting of the news...we may as well file one by one into the holding cells now because we don't have a chance in hell.

In fact I thought not all the freedom fighters are on foreign battlefields.
Some have joined news agencies so they can wield the truth like a sword and disclose the puppeteers and their ulterior motives behind the show we call "Politics in Washington."

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You cannot stop the status quo

I think we can.

This should catch on as people "catch on"...www.thefreedictionary.com...

To become cognizant or aware of suddenly:

To grasp mentally; apprehend

To become affected by or infused with:

To take hold of, especially forcibly or suddenly; grasp

To overtake:

People need to "catch on."

I like his idea of setting up a new banking and tax system beginning immediately with a BANK and fund of REPATRIATED AMERICAN DOLLARS that are gathered back and loaned to Americans at 2%.

Did anyone post a transcript or link to a transcript?

Can we morph this rant into a speech or a mission statement?

Get his permission.
Start the Dylan Rattigan Speech FB Page.
Get every single American to "viralize" and LIKE

Then address Washington and say (like Nike)

JUST DO IT.

Is that really a pipe dream?

edit on 13-8-2011 by newcovenant because: If you do not fail, you have not tried.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
$70 trillions in debt? Where does he get those figures from?

Last time I heard it was about $14.5 trillion. He makes a lot of good points but there is no reason to blow up like that and look like an idiot. I guess he was just going through the motions for years and got sick and tired of the bs or perhaps his personal problems are getting the best of him.

How can we reduce the deficit during times of global recession, with insufficient tariffs on imports(especially american brand merchandise) and an illegal immigration crisis driving wages low and making jobs more and more scarcer? Republicans are hypocrites because they whine about "big government and overspending" yet they spend two to three times as much as democrats in office; all provable with the white house GAO documents the last 50+ years.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Great speech/Rant/Declaration...

We need to start electing fully independent individuals who are not part of any party, whose sole purpose is to speak for his/her constituents.

That, is something we can do.

If the sickness of it all is now reaching people like Ratigan then that is a good sign, it means the facts we have debated for years on ATS are now becoming more mainstream.

All the Political Parties in the Western world are diseased and need to be left to die.

The Corporation/Banking/Law cartel needs to be faced and brought under control, by any means, they very much are the enemy that has subdued and subverted natural law to evade justice,hence the great imbalance in our society.

Seems i'm starting to rant now...that guy's infectious.!!

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Kudos to Dylan Ratigan he is saying the same thing I have been saying for a long time. The citizens of this country have no voice. The voice being heard in Washington is that of special interest groups and lobbyists. And until that process is changed we will continue to get screwed by govern

theamericanvoter.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reminded me of the rant in the film network......a great movie

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Last time I heard it was about $14.5 trillion.

I'm sure memos cross his desk or his editors desk that they cannot air. But in reference to the $70T, it seems about right. On top of the $14.5T there is the $16T they used to bail out global banks and governments. That was just the main $800B TARP. There was also bailout 2, QE1, QE2, and mini bailouts scattered between those events. GM bailouts, AIG bailouts, and whatever else the Fed needed to throw into the system to keep the ponzi propped up. And even according to the US Debt Clock, it shows the total US debt is just shy of $55T. And that's without the disclosure of all the money Bernanke kept pumping into the system.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

vimeo.com...
Federal Reserve Synagogue Of Satan Spawned From Jekyl Island

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Last time I heard it was about $14.5 trillion.

I'm sure memos cross his desk or his editors desk that they cannot air. But in reference to the $70T, it seems about right. On top of the $14.5T there is the $16T they used to bail out global banks and governments. That was just the main $800B TARP. There was also bailout 2, QE1, QE2, and mini bailouts scattered between those events. GM bailouts, AIG bailouts, and whatever else the Fed needed to throw into the system to keep the ponzi propped up. And even according to the US Debt Clock, it shows the total US debt is just shy of $55T. And that's without the disclosure of all the money Bernanke kept pumping into the system.

Sorry for the late response but the total identified debt of the USA is approximately $14.5 trillion, which means that includes all the quantitive easing schemes, bank bailouts, wars, social security, etc. Bush Jnr doubled the defecit that ran up to the clinton era in part by creating DHS, then 2 successive wars, $700 billion to the FED.

When Obama tookover he granted another 2 to 3 trillion for bailouts and QE......thus we reach the 14.5 trillion sum. There might be covert expenditures in the form of bailing out global banks and governments that are recorded seperatly, but HOW would anyone know?

Lets stick with the official figures for now. Republicans want to cut social security, while I say cut down on government beauracracy especially at the federal level. Actually the whole system is screwed beyond repair when there are FIVE LEVELS of police in america and only major towns have professional firefighters. I won't even talk about the pentagon and cia which is advanced wasteful spending at harvard university(joke).

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I love it. Apparently there is another anchor man who is sick of listening to and pushing the bs slid across his desk everyday. He is absolutely right about everything. I wonder if its a matter of time until he heads to alternative news. He gets involved with the political scene and who knows the way he sounds support Ron Paul. This it the problem the nay sayers are refusing to recognize that the democrats, the progressives, the anti-war people the independents along with some republicans are all screaming the same song.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I love it. Apparently there is another anchor man who is sick of listening to and pushing the bs slid across his desk everyday. He is absolutely right about everything. I wonder if its a matter of time until he heads to alternative news. He gets involved with the political scene and who knows the way he sounds support Ron Paul. This it the problem the nay sayers are refusing to recognize that the democrats, the progressives, the anti-war people the independents along with some republicans are all screaming the same song.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just noting that Ratigan is gone from his MSNBC time slot.

www.mediabistro.com...

His contract was up...

Now, was it because of his book or did he ruffle too many feathers?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Awesome, telling it like it is. Too bad he'll be unemployed before long. The MSM can't have the truth be told because they're beholdened to their political masters.

Actually maybe its a case of "we are losing people on the internet, might as well say what they read there to draw them back". For more bull$hittin of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join