It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ratigan blows up and spells it out! Both parties are bought and paid for!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
That was great!

Ratigan is assuming that Obama actually gives a crap which is really giving him the benefit of the doubt--considering his unprecented fundraising prowess.

Kudos to Mr. Ratigan for really f'ing spelling it out, though!

I have been aware of this ongoing extraction for a long time. My question is this:

Is the general population aware of these problems? I don't mean the deluded polarity-driven FOX news lovers or the equally delusional NY Times soccer mom types. I'm talking about reasonable people. Are they aware of these problems?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by Cuervo

I caught a few minutes of his show today, and it seems Dylan Ratigan is 'taking a few days off' to write his book. Pretty coincidental he is given leave for this reason right after breaking down the left-right paradigm on his show yesterday.

Gotcha, thanks. He did call into his show today, though, so I don't think they are too angry with him. Maybe they are just gauging American viewers reactions before they make an unpopular decision.

This is along the same lines as if Papa Bear Bill O'reilly came out and praised universal healthcare or anything beneficial to poor people. You'd think FOX crapped a brick.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by barkingdogamato
Dudes got some serious cojones, too bad he's gonna be joining the unemployment line all too soon.

Thanks

Don't count on it. Like I stated earlier, the entire network (except for Schultz) is spreading this message, even Chris Matthews is becoming critical of the President.

Good for MSNBC for actually being an honorable network, at least compared to Fox or CNN.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
wow, im surprised ben bernanke didn't run in and tackle him as he was ranting

but in all seriousness that was awesome. although the girl in the purple apparently didnt even listen to him at all, she still thought the president had no responsibility.
i hope to see more mainstream journalist reporting this (though i highly doubt it)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I do agree with your comment on MSNBC. I travel quite a bit and the only other network that posts direct news has been BBC

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This guy can come *%#! my wife whenever he wants!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Whats that he was saying about the middle class fighting back in Wisconsin? Maybe I can find something in google about that.

He was raging though, the other guy sitting there, poor thing, didn't know what he got himself into.

Looks like the staff in the background was a bit worried. lol

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This is great... Now if it gets around more to the MSM, spreading of the news on the net, etc., to wake up even more people. The people that remain that do not have a clue, cannot or do not seek other than what the news says, maybe the way to get through is the changes in MSM reporting (I'd guess they'd explain it as masked Alt news).

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
This is great... Now if it gets around more to the MSM, spreading of the news on the net, etc., to wake up even more people. The people that remain that do not have a clue, cannot or do not seek other than what the news says, maybe the way to get through is the changes in MSM reporting (I'd guess they'd explain it as masked Alt news).

It's spreading pretty fast on other news outlets. I'm just surprised it started where it did.

btw - love the Blade Runner reference on your sig.

edit on 10-8-2011 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We can tell by the last few days that when the PEOPLE speak, through the TEA party...They are to blame. So, Are WE to blame for not wanting to be deeper in debt? Are WE to blame for giving money to countries that try to kill us? Are WE to blame for our Senators spending $100K of our tax dollars on parties that we pay for so they can get favors?...Both parties are taking Bennies...and now that there is someone new..the mudslinging starts

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Vitch,

your the best, this guy is on his game, and see's the truth...

I assure you he will get fired...

He's right thou,
the gig is up..

I love the dumb found look on those girls faces, when he interrupted the rep vs democrat default talking head BS...

obviously these idiots still think its a game...

edit on 10-8-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Was kinda shocked to hear it from where I did but then again, I don't follow that. Good to hear it's getting around, I'm sending it out too in hopes to help as we all should

Thanks for the quote comment

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeVIAS
This guy can come *%#! my wife whenever he wants!

Seriously though, Ratigan's great, been watching him since even before he got his own show and he has consistently called out the banksters, hypocritical politicians from both sides, and had Ron Paul as a frequent guest on his show.

I doubt MSNBC will allow him to continue to be critical of the system and especially Obama though.

watch this video where he takes down Obama shill Wasserman Schultz

GO NUTS!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Awesome..Awesome..AWEEE Ratigan!!! That was something every person in this country needs to hear. Those two "strategists" can go take a hike. Somehow a group needs to make the message clear to the president, congress and the senate. They have to listen. The peoples comfort zone will drasticly disappear.
edit on 10-8-2011 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I sent an email to his gmail account and believe or not he actually replied. I thanked him for his honesty and said that was a rarity these days in the media, and continued to say that I hope he would be back on the air. I recieved a reply about 30 minutes later,. It said-- hold on I'll copy and paste it here

Thank you! All good, writing book, back Monday!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

doesnt seem to be an automated response and actually gmail was not the original dot address

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Feels good to know someone is still standing up for the regular people. On national T.V. without bias for one side or another. I get the feeling that it's going to fall on deaf ears though. =/

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SimultaneousFinal

Yes...and it sucks! Not the original reason but now will always keep me from voting for one of the TWO parties. Libertarian the last several elections, some green party.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I am without words...somebody who actually made sense of it...and had some solutions...I would not be surprised if obama pulls his cards and actually does what he just said...I would laugh until my eyes dropped out if he does...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
this guy just earned a new viewer.

He is dead right

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
thanks for sharing this video.. i think he pretty much hit the nail on the head.. the legislature is bought.. for that matter so are the judicial and executive branch's... did he say repatriation of assets.. aghh.. its like music to my ears..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join