It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ratigan blows up and spells it out! Both parties are bought and paid for!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hey I like this guy! This guy is mad as hell and he doesn't want to take it anymore! He should be running for president.

Notice how the democrat and republican spin doctors want to go back and point they're fingers at each other.

It's time we demand our congress to eliminate banking and corporate influences. Throw the lobbyists out of the house and start working for us!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

All Americans deep down know this, but they don't want to admit it, either because of patriotism which in essence is blind belief, or because it is more comforting.

This has been blatantly obvious for a long time that the US government is working for corporations, even the president.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello
I just wanted to add, if you like what he had to say and want to hear more like it out of MSNBC and others, you need to let them know!

www.msnbc.msn.com...

above is the link to contact the Ratigan show

usually these people just hear from the extremes. I'm sure currently they are mostly hearing negative feedback on Ratigans rant.

I just sent them a supportive email. The more they get the more they will promote ideas as such.

They work for money, like everyone else. Show them you like it and they will see dollar signs and give more of it.

easy as that. Thanks for posting it. LOVED IT!!!

I sent them a message showing my support for what he said. Hopefully more do the same.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I just sent him an email as well. The system is broken, and the corruption is systemic. Take the money out of politics, before they kill us all.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Wow this fella lays it all on the table!!! I wonder if he could get on other networks and tell it how it is....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Good job Mr Ratigan … only three years behind Rick Santelli but better late than never.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Good rant, but he is still a shrill for Obama as far as I can tell. And he isn't any better then Congress.

What's funny is he is saying what the Tea Party and Beck have been saying since 06' to 08'.........he is a bit late to the party.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

What's funny is he is saying what the Tea Party and Beck have been saying since 06' to 08'.........he is a bit late to the party.

Yeah, but he isn't completely insane. Beck could connect Siberian sex toys to California obesity if given enough chalk and slate. It means nothing coming from him. I won't even comment on the Tea Party as that word doesn't even mean anything anymore; nobody has any clue who is really "Tea Party".

The difference is that he is credible and respected as a reasonable and educated journalist.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by hawkiye
He wants the president to create an infrastructure bank and loan money to businesses at 2% ??? Yeah right how does that fix anything and where does he get the money?

You've just spent several trillion blowing the crap out of supposed terrorists. Methinks that money could be better spent rebuilding your failing country?

The proverbial "well duh" gee yeah if we could quit spending trillions on unnecessary war (like that's going to happen anytime soon)... However he said repatriating money from over seas it s ridiculous statement That money is gone it is never coming back! Also just printing money to loan businesses is perpetuating the money from nothing problem, and we certainly don't want the president creating another central bank by EO that fixes nothing but concentrates power even further to one man, it's an idiotic idea ...

This is just theatrics to get people to think they media really understands the problem. To bad Americans do not understand the problem or they would not be jumping up and down over this BS!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17a081600cbc.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6122bf06dfb1.gif[/atsimg]

YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

That was freaking Awesome!

That dude's Rant was..... Righteous!

Spot on Angry News Guy.... SPOT ON!

/me wipes a single manly tear from his eye.

edit on 10-8-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: codeing

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Doesn't matter what side of the fence you are sitting on, conservative or liberal - what he said makes sense. All the politicians are bought and paid - and until you address that, nothing is going to change.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
it appears that he has been relieved of his duties. Permanently? We'll see.
Im betting that he's been Macke(ied)
For those whodont know who jeff macke is, he had a similar rant in 08 and was promptly taken off the air and then labeled a drug addict.
supposedly ratigan is "working on his book"

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This video has to go viral. Help spread sanity, be a true patriot!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

Here is one Ratigan did a few months ago.
edit on 10-8-2011 by DivineAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by inbound
it appears that he has been relieved of his duties. Permanently? We'll see.
Im betting that he's been Macke(ied)
For those whodont know who jeff macke is, he had a similar rant in 08 and was promptly taken off the air and then labeled a drug addict.
supposedly ratigan is "working on his book"

Perhaps my GoogleFu is failing me but I can't find that anywhere. In fact, it seems as if MSNBC is praising the clip.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
MSNBC is actually becoming more like this, which is SUPERB actually. The only network that's growing balls and standing up.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
I just sent him an email as well. The system is broken, and the corruption is systemic. Take the money out of politics, before they kill us all.

Email sent with my support as well!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ratigan totally Rocks!!!

Let 'em have it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I caught a few minutes of his show today, and it seems Dylan Ratigan is 'taking a few days off' to write his book. Pretty coincidental he is given leave for this reason right after breaking down the left-right paradigm on his show yesterday.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Dudes got some serious cojones, too bad he's gonna be joining the unemployment line all too soon.

Thanks

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join