Ratigan blows up and spells it out! Both parties are bought and paid for!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I remember when he hosted FAST MONEY on cnbc.
LoL everyday the guy just talked # about the traders and companies non stop I loved it.
Too bad that is why they moved him to cnbc and now he is going to get canned again for calling them out.

I don't agree often with the guy but I respect his audacity in calling out the machine on TV.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Blah blah blah... Nothing gets said in MSM that is not planned. He wants the president to create an infrastructure bank and loan money to businesses at 2% ??? Yeah right how does that fix anything and where does he get the money? He says money repatriated from abroad, hows he going to get it back? It is complete non-sense. He does not even address the fundamental problem which is money from nothing borrowed at interest creating perpetual unsustainable debt.

He also says no politician has stepped forward... Hello Ron Paul has been stepping forward for decades warning of where we would end up and called it to a T. In fact you could call him the congressional prophet.. He also has a viable solution. But does he even get a mention? No of course not...

Just another MSM hack bought and paid for like all the rest going on a rant to get ratings IMO....
edit on 10-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Mr.Ratigan has some guts,it's an unspoken rule for any journalist to not bluntly lay out what's really going on,Let's be honest here the MSM has left reporting behind in favor of info-tainment,years ago.From what I have read about him he was moved to MSNBC because he was ruffling some feathers down on Wall Street not good for a Business news network like CNBC let's see how long he will be on air judging from the looks from the Democratic and Republican strategists they were not happy about that rant and will go to their masters and tell them to avoid appearing on his show.That's how it seems to work when a reporter goes rouge.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Ratigan's progam is a fine example of what journalism ought to be. He is hands down one of the most concise and unbiased reporters in the MSM. He'll be out of a job if he keeps acting that way! After all, you're not supposed to educate your viewers, you're supposed to feed them the good ol' government propaganda i.e. "the Fed is good", "printing baseless currency works", "we're no longer in a recession", etc. Can't have Americans actually thinking for a change!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Obama should just ignore that bought congress!...
What?
Has everyone gone brain dead here???
Yeah the system sucks but he is requesting Obama ignore any checks and balances!
Ratigan wants to piss on the constitution in favor of his views, whether mathematical or not. I haven't checked his math but I know my history and this is not sounding good.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

sorry vitchilo, U ROCK, too!! we need more of these rants msm!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

i agree...but these times we are in are more powerful for a vib like dylans to take hold...lets cease these moments into momentum!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Is cnbc starting to go to the "middle" a little bit? Letting this guy talk like this is not the norm there.

Think GE want's to play "nice" a little bit and make sure people don't start boycotting GE Products?

Just asking.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Wow...are you blind? this guy is really stating the facts the way they truly are. Do you not research anything outside your party news? Can you not see what is right in front of you?

I love this guy, hes awesome

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
He wants the president to create an infrastructure bank and loan money to businesses at 2% ??? Yeah right how does that fix anything and where does he get the money?

You've just spent several trillion blowing the crap out of supposed terrorists. Methinks that money could be better spent rebuilding your failing country?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The major networks are slowly starting to air stuff like this because they now know that the men and women behind the scenes are losing their footing and that the scripts handed to them is not going to continue to put food on the table via viewer ratings for much longer. So why not cater to what Americans are feeling and tell the truth for a change. Its a form of disclosure that we are craving and believe me the MSM will switch sides in a hury once the preverbial gallows start swinging. Ratigan has done this before, he made his switch to honesty somewhere after the '08 meltown in '09.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
His comments were dead on, that was really refreshing to see and hear. If enough people had the "intestinal fortitude" (aka GUTS) to say this kind of thing on a regular basis, it might actually force some change in the government for the better. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There is no way to fix it.

When Ronald Reagan came to power he found out the Federal Government was broke. He had the Federal Agencies/Military all create Trust Funds and put a little money in them. He told them to go invest it, so you have something to operate off of.

So now "Corporate Profits have never been higher".....well the reason they fired Americans to keep showing a profit is because those Corporations must show a profit to their Bond Holders...the very Federal Agencies.

It's the Federal Government now firing people in the private sector. There is no private sector.

They've sucked the coin out of America....likely invested it around the world in other countries.

You didn't think this country was all about the citizens did you? Other smart people in the US and around the world figured out what our Government did.....and have been raping us DRY with Stock Market trading...

Thus ensuring themselves the new KINGS of the World. They don't CARE if the US collapses.....they divested their assets in other countries...even homes...they WILL BE the new Kings of Earth.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Ratigan is awakening. But he fails to see the "federal reserve system" as the primary instrument of the pillaging. the issuance of currency allows the cycle of inflation and deflation that sucks the real value of the United States into off shore hands. Thank Jefferson for this insight.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

He is right, our corrupted politicians when open for section in congress are nothing but whores parading in the auction block for the pimps (lobbyist) to make their bits.

People needs to realized that when it comes to US government none of them are there to work for the tax payer and voters in the nation.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The most important statement that he made was that "We have to take money out of politics"!!!

Side note: For those of you that think it was just a ploy to get ratings, I want you to look at how red his face is and his expressions. Anger is a very noticable emotion. He was frickin PISSED!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

it is a very rare event to hear someone speak the truth.

the only hope i can see, and it's an extreme long shot, is that american voters wake up and throw this congress out next year.

from their "no new taxes" to "the job creators" these congressmen are the most useless political garbage ever elected.

they don't care about this country, the republicans sell out to the financial sector, the democrats to the trial lawyers.

the pharmaceutical companies are raping the US, biggest health care problem we have.

our tax code is a total fraud from top to bottom.

all they talk about is social security, even though it has not added a cent to the deficit.
anything but reality in DC.

the cold war ended 20 years ago, and from Guantanamo to hundreds of other bases, our troops can't seem to find their way home.

it's hard to see a bright future, the politicians care more about their globalization agenda, and our parasitic financial sector, than the survival of the USA.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It was good to hear and see, but you've got to think the producer gave him the ok before airing to "let loose, say what you feel" to get ratings up and give us sheeple a minute of honesty to rebelieve in the news media. If you notice, the camera work, looked pretty good, makes me think it was somewhat scripted.

Needless, it was still a good rant, but it's gonna take a 1000 more to get things moving in a better direction. And we know who owns the media.....so will that happen?

Also, think Ratigan said "17" trillion not 70, sound similar.
edit on 10-8-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
WOW!!! I wish he wouldn't beat around the bush. he should just come out and say what he means!

That was some of the greatest soapboxing I have ever witnessed. It was passionate and, to many politicians dismay, 100% correct. I've been saying that our political system is corrupt for quite sometime now. I don't see how those we elect can have the commonmans best interest in mind when there is so much money being funneled into their pockets by special interest groups.

But you know that if the POTUS ever went in front of a camera and told the American public that Congress was corrupt and bought/paid for by the banks and corporations, he would be dead with in 48 hrs.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I just wanted to add, if you like what he had to say and want to hear more like it out of MSNBC and others, you need to let them know!

www.msnbc.msn.com...

above is the link to contact the Ratigan show

usually these people just hear from the extremes. I'm sure currently they are mostly hearing negative feedback on Ratigans rant.

I just sent them a supportive email. The more they get the more they will promote ideas as such.

They work for money, like everyone else. Show them you like it and they will see dollar signs and give more of it.

easy as that. Thanks for posting it. LOVED IT!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join