It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ratigan blows up and spells it out! Both parties are bought and paid for!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+100 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Epic win. It has been a while since one guy in the MSM has said the truth... Won't be long before Ratigan loses his job.

And what Ratigan is asking Obama to do will not happen in a million years. He still hasn't figured out that Obama is sellout just like congress.

In other news...

FLASH: REID SAID TO APPOINT MURRAY, BAUCUS, KERRY TO DEFICIT PANEL

Yeah that's gonna solve things... not.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
No Christmas party invites to him from the White House this year. I think his future at MSNBC just became a bit less certain than it had been before this display of common sense and insight.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Awesome, telling it like it is. Too bad he'll be unemployed before long. The MSM can't have the truth be told because they're beholdened to their political masters.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
this is incredibly awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish all the anchors would do that instead of sit there like a bunch of puppets and tell us what is written on their little screens in front of their painted up faces and perfect hair........

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It's just a ploy to try and raise their ratings to compete with Fox. He doesn't believe this and is hardcore democrat but with msnbc's recent horrible lineup of people like Shulz and Olbermann spewing their hate they probably figured that they have to try and balance it out a bit before they go bankrupt.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Excellent i have never seen this guy before but dam he is good but not sure how much longer he will be in work or alive but still fair play to speaking the truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm a big guy working with the bought congress" HAHAHA!

That was quite possibly the most refreshing rant I have ever heard on any news program. This should be stickied to the board with Krazy - Glue.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Almost posted this myself. Ratigan is one of the few talking heads on TV willing to attack both D's and R's. You can tell he is still leashed by the network because he uses the word "extract" instead of the more proper words, "looted" and "stole". I loved how his rant shut up the partisan shills on both sides and left them pretty much speechless. He is the only reason I watch MSNBC ever. I'm wondering how far he is into his contract though, you can't speak truth like that and stay employed to long in the MSM.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I had to watch it twice. Bravo! It's nice to hear one of the mainstreamers bust into a rant in the middle of a panel discussion. You could tell he is literally fed up with having to play down the approved newsbytes. He even said it. I also noticed he mentioned we are $70 trillion in debt.
And there was no mention of CDSs or derivatives in that rant.

And now it makes sense why they cancelled Obamas speech. Every time he makes a speech his ratings drop and drags the market down with it

edit on 9-8-2011 by OuttaTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Bravo! This guy has my respect, even though I too have never heard of him. It's sad that things like this only happen in fairy tales these days. Obviously there are options to repair (not bandage) the economy, but greed has too much of a hold on these people. Nobody will man up and do what's right regardless, and it sucks to even say that. Truth is, we already feel hopeless because we are overwhelmed with deception. We need a real leader...

As always V, I'm glad I clicked on your thread man, thanks...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Fascinating to watch he articulates the problem provides a solution based on historical and mathematical data. I was impressed.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
great post. ratigan rocks. hate they moved his show to earlier time, just hope it stays on.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
at last someone who spells it out correctly.
great post.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
OMG, is that honesty from a journalist? I'm not sure I have seen that before.

I think I'm scared, how bad do things have to get before journalists show signs of integrity?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This is pure awesome. Ratigan is also one of the lefty talk-show guys who is actually nice to Ron Paul and doesn't ignore him. Ratigan is a good ally to the American people. I'm one of those lefties so I watch these guys and, Ratigan may be the first to come to full senses, but the rest at MSNBC are probably going to follow suit.

More than I can say about the guys at FOX. (that is not a bash towards the righty folks, it's a bash on the network)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Dylan Ratigan just won a whole boatload of respect from me! Such passion! Can't get that from a script.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Recently, I've actually been thinking that we'll begin to see more of this in the MSM. I know that statement sounds crazy but the "tone" of the country is changing and in order for the MSM to keep it's viewers it will start allowing more... lots of people are becoming passionate as lots of people are becoming affected by this bullcrap and starting to pay attention!
edit on 9/8/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I've always respected Ratigan, he was much less political on CNBC than he is now, but he is one of the few left of center Dems or Independents that actually understands the mathematical facts of the situation that we are faced with.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So when it comes to left and right wing media people still fight each other. But the ones who own the programs get along fine together and even have business deals together. The two im speaking of Murdoch and Gates. Fox news and MSNBC.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Gates, In Alliance with Murdoch's News Corp, Builds a New App for Corporate Education Reform?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've posted this video everywhere I'm able to. It needs to go viral. The looks on the faces of the two partisan b-words was priceless. I think I've watched the rant 4 or 5 times it's that good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join