It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Riots Are But A Small Taste Of What's To Come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
For the most part, the looting is more like a crazed black Friday shopping spree than any sort of organized protest. It reminds me of a culture of people who have been successfully brainwashed. This is a population of people in survival mode, who operate on animal instinct.

I ran across a great allegory to the current situation in London (see video below), and it seems to apply to almost anywhere where the world that has a corporatized culture, like the United States. The people are just like products these corporations sell. They consume, they trust the MSM, and rarely question their government.

As time goes on, and technology improves, TPTB have the increased ability to predict peoples behaviors, and ultimately, control them. But, I believe they have already begun the first phase of control with plans in place to standardize the Codex Alimentarius., and ultimately, unveil the NWO. After all, it's much easier to control a world of lobotomized homosapiens.

edit on 9-8-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

but the sheeple have been trained to think they need their widgits! its crack for the middle class,and keeping up with the jones's for the lower middle class! (they got a new big screen t.v.,so i gotta keep up with the norm!) the poor loot so they can sell the stuff just to eat! i try my hardest to get what i need,and sometimes i treat myself
to a shiny widgit i think i deserve!(usually,only once a year!) i do not own a cell phone,i-pad,i-touch, i-penis,or an i-roc!!!(i don't even own a car,my bicycle works fine!)
real rioting would be showing up at your local gov't city hall en mass and demanding to be heard! violence usually only happens here when the cops try to break up your legal right to assemble! there is other ways to protest other than looting your local small buisness. try to loot your local 'box' store,and see how far you get!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Not so long ago, many where laughing at the possibilities and the warnings. And now it is becoming a reality.
Rants on here lately are really starting to show how people have been affected by all this.

Yes, many had seen this coming and therefore issued warnings but mainly for us to focus on preparing our minds for whatever may come of from all this.

Whatever you do just don't panic and don't fret either, but have some inner peace and calmness.
You may wonder how?

The answer is simple, because you can.

Peace to you all...
edit on 9-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Alex Jones seems to be on the same wave length...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
about time i say

time to kick it up a notch, honestly im tired of waiting for it.

after all the nwo does have to establish itself so we the people who do rule the world proceed to deliver it a swift kick in the...
right

if we destroy something that as of now does not exist, the people would never believe we overcame.
they have to feel the change, so they do notice the need to overcome.

in this case, you only strike when veil is off

for now they have the power we give them, when they abuse it(yes, even

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

I don't really think it's us who given them the power, rather they who take it.

Any sort of revolution would at least have a common goal, and these riots are pretty random, it seems.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

you would've understood my point if the tptb had not made the rest of my post to vanish.

but maybe its better like that

some emotions are better left unexpressed at times

top topics

join