It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good example of the quality of "hoaxed" videos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I'm not sure how to respond to that without having to get off my lazy butt and go do some research (which equals work) and wander even further off the OP's original point. So I'll just leave it as an open question.

By the way, my math skills (such as they are) failed me. I should have said more than 30 years, not 40. It was about 1978 when the we first started hearing about crop circles....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by br0ker

You forgot or failed to mention the names of the creators so I will do it.
These videos are all fakes created by Blake and Brent Cousins aka Cousins Brothers
aka ThirdPhaseOfMoon. Twin brothers from Honokaa, Hawai, filmmakers with a variety
of CGI UFO videos and well known in this forum. Just Google the names and you will
know about their work. Meanwhile meet the twins Blake and Brent Cousins

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Another good video editor.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Best hoaxed video ever made

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The Cousins are one of the reasons I joined ATS. After seeing so many fake UFO vids I got really discouraged. I have never seen a UFO but have good friends I trust who claim they have. I'm not sure what they saw and am hesitant to even guess. All I know is hoaxers are very frustrating to me, I don't appreciate them or they're attempts to derail my reality.

Healthy skepticism and a rational approach have slowly cured me of the damage hoaxes have caused.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join