It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American bashing on ATS? Where are you from again?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I just got off of work

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus

I just got off of work

Could you explain yourself a little?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

no just annoyed at your ignorance of what your country is about and what you are doing to the world it is you who is showing a lack of intelligence your immediate response is to attack shows real class that doesn't it really big of you I must say, and go take some VICODIN and calm down lmao off at you, america sucks big style what is it like having a Kenyan for president lmao

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bauldrick

........I was serious about the drugs comment........Seriously.......Where did I attack you. I said to "try some grammar". I cannot read your BS........Show me where I attacked you..........I can show you several of your comments that personally attack me......Just because you add one little incompresensable sentence, supposedly saying you are not talking directly to me, at the end of your little tirade, does not excuse your attitude.............

How old are you anyway?

Seriously man, what the hell is your problem?

I see you keep getting a star from some other disturbed individual. Good for you

I really do not know why I waste my time arguing with such nonsense.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

LMAO get real you niether understood or comprehended my first reply to you, have a good day and wish you well you really just don't get it do you lol

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I had to break this one out of the vault again.

I am tired of seeing people say,,,,,,,,

"america will get what it deserves"

Well, if that is the case,

Why does'nt someone step up to the plate and do something about it?

I think the answer is obvious, but apparently most just don't get it................................

Again if your country is much better that mine, please state where you are from and we can go digging for dirt....

No one is clean............................

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Sometimes I have to wonder, I grew up with everyone (especially Americans) bashing my country (Britain) it seems we either all evil lizard people wanting to eat you for some occult purpose
or we are all evil imperialists that control the actions of America (and every other country) and are therefore responsible/to blame for not just our own actions but the actions of everyone else

I can go on down that line, but I hope you get my drift that you're not alone in being on the receiving end of peoples imaginary bile, and as hard as it may sound, it's better to try to let their bile slide off your back otherwise you risk absorbing their hatred, which I freely admit I've done many times myself over the years and it is not a nice place to be at.

Hope that helps

top topics

<< 1   >>

join