It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange Sighting, 08-09-2011 Gemert Netherlands.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This happened just a couple of hours ago.
My girlfriend and I were in Gemert, Netherlands waiting in our car for a friend. Suddenly we saw 2 fast flickering lights approaching each other. They were on collision course but suddenly they both started to rotate around each other in a really perfect circle as if it was a computer simulation. After both flew a full circle around each other they continued to separate from another. It looked as if it was very high in the sky. They moved very slow, more like the speed of a Cessna, but could have been much faster due to the altitude. The lights were flickering very fast unlike any airplane I've seen so far. The flickering lights were also brighter than position-lights of a regular plane. There was no sound. It was during sundown, but it was still light and the sky was partially clouded and it was windy. We both observed separately the 2 objects moving away and I could see at one point a contrail/chemtrail.
Even if it were conventional planes, the maneuver was very, very strange, in my eyes too strange to be regular planes, when starting the circle the objects made very sharp turns without reducing speed. I even considered if it was a test for project Blue Beam while it looked like watching some bad CGI on youtube.

We both sat there and just repeatedly said to each other, WTF?

This is no hoax, we really saw this.

We didn't have a camera but it would have been bad pictures anyway due to the distance and the short time in which this sighting took place. Just like last week when at 1:00 AM I was walking with my dog and saw a steady red light passing over with in silence with no flickering lights. No way I could have ran back inside, got my camera, started it up and manage to get a clear picture of the object. I sincerely hope that the many skeptics and debunkers here on ATS would have similar experiences. Seeing is believing.

Sincerely, Regenstorm.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Regenstorm because: major typo

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Sounds strange indeed. Wish I could witness something strange like that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
That sounds very interesting. Too bad there isn't any footage though. It must've been great to see!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
LOL! Right after I posted that I wish I could see something strange, I did. Well, sorta. It's just strange to me because of my location. I just saw one of those really large airplanes flying over my house at a VERY low altitude. It was flying north and the only airport I know around that can support that size of an airplane to land safely is 3 hours south.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GalaxyCollision
That sounds very interesting. Too bad there isn't any footage though. It must've been great to see!

If I had good footage of it everybody (even the "believers") would claim it was CGI, it really looked like that.

new topics

top topics

join