It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANON - To Destroy Facebook (Vid) By Nov., 5th!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely
I'd be thrilled if they succeeded, however, with the worldwide focus and constant use of Facebook, I doubt it would stay down long.

Big Brother is here to stay.

reply to post by constant_thought

Most people value their privacy.
edit on 8/9/2011 by DieBravely because: (no reason given)

These were my thoughts too however, I'd be surprised if a group like this would make such bold claims if they couldn't back it up. They must have the capabilities - put it this way I think if they do succeed - they'd gain a huge amount of respect!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I hope for your sake that you are right - but the day may come when you might wish you had been a tad over cautious.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Just wondering, not to familiar with Anon but.. is it their way to announce an attack? I mean battle strategy would give the leading edge to those using the element of surprise. Historically speaking, those who know can prepare. Is it possible for Facebook to beef up their security or something? Maybe they back all their stuff up and revert to other servers in times of trouble? That would be the smart solution to me.

Monsters need to be stopped. Facebook is helping people today to become narcissistic ~sourceas well as a plethora of other health issues source 1, source 2, source 3.. and so many more articles if you just look. Not to mention Facebook has it's very own disorder now called FAS (Facebook Addiction Syndrome) also known as FAD Facebook Addiction Disorder source 1, source 2, source 3.

Personally, I wouldn't cry to see it go... I gave up my account when the privacy issue got out of hand.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This would be good in a way. It has its cons and pros. Good is you are no longer sharing your life's with the governments and the bad is you no longer have the social communication facebook offers. But i think its bad to post a date to when Anonymous plans on taking down facebook as they can be easily targeted by a government remote viewing group and caught. Remote viewing is done by focusing on a date thus making it easier to focus on one event rather than other dates in the past or future. But we will have to wait and see as we must focus on the now moment.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
go anon!!! delete it!

many don't seem to mind having their info sold by facebook or their pictures put in facial recognition databases,
but what about people who refuse to put there info/pics on the internet only to have a "friend" go and post their picture and tag it with their name without permission? hmmm?

also this attack may have been triggered by the zuckerbergs participation in the Bilderberger meeting and coming out publicly against internet anonymity.

Facebook co-founder comes back from Bilderberg and says this : anonymity on internet must end
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Interesting comment by Ms Randi Zuckerberger.

If that is truly what she believes, then maybe she is willing to discuss who said what exactly at the Bilderberg meetings, after all, the Bilderbergs are saying whatever they want behind closed doors.

The hypocrisy!

st.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I will send you a link that explain it all in a couple of minutes.

Here is the link. You'll do whatever you want from it but I believe these are only few of the reasons of why there was the creation of Facebook.

Thruthseek3r

top topics

<< 1   >>

join