It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Threads on ATS - They all seem to point to one REALLY BIG COVER-UP!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Originally posted by wildtimes
@BrokenCircle:

It was brought to my attention, that you mentioned my name. In the future. if you have something to say to me or about me, then I ask that you please do it correctly. There are very simplistic methods provided for us, that are to be used when creating a specific reply to another member. Those simplistic methods create a note for the person whom you are replying to, so that person knows about it.

What is so awful about someone wanting to know what others think?
I did not say that there was anything wrong with wanting to know what others think.

I, for one, am happy to post informative threads about the abyssmal state of the world's elites' characters. I don't mind doing the research, and I appreciate someone listening to what I point out -- even if it's only 2 or 3 people.
Keep up the good work then, but that is not what happened in this thread. This thread used a certain title as bait, in order to fish for information. It is the exact opposite of what you have stated here.

The main purpose of this thread, was to get other members to bring the information. Information that is limited to almost all of the most commonly discussed topics. The thread serves no actual purpose other than letting the OP continue being lazy by not conducting his own searches.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
I'll say this for now.... I have my own ideas of what it could be, but I would rather not disclose anything this early in the thread. This thread is to share your thoughts on what the "master conspiracy" could be. This thread is for you all to discuss the "master conspiracy". This thread is not about me. I would like to hear your thoughts.

I'm interested but I don't enjoy this kind of game. I'll wait until you tell us what your talking about.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Is it the fact, that the government distracts intelligent people who pay attention, by creating sites like ATS so we can always sit and arm chair battle each other to death instead of dealing with the problem at hand?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

after what i've seen on ats, i would agree.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join