It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Threads on ATS - They all seem to point to one REALLY BIG COVER-UP!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
nvrmnd
edit on 8-9-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Thank you all for your patience.

I'm able to express my views on this topic with out distraction now. If you all must know what I PERSONALLY think the master conspiracy is, well let me first start off by saying:

Thank you to those who offered genuine non-bashing, insightful input. To those that contributed, I hope we can discuss this topic more. As I stated in my original post, my search is for truth, nothing more. I want to understand the big picture. It's obvious eternity or evolution is at our doorstep.

My scenarios for a master conspiracy are of wide spectrum... so please open you minds:

NASA released memos to it's employees to be prepared by August 1st.
ELENIN and the objects that may or may not be accompanying it are now widely known.

If the government was you or I... and say we knew this cyclical event (which is natural to our existence) was about to happen. Why would I (government(s) care about how much money I spend when this unstoppable cyclical event was on our doorstep? Why would I want to be honest and warn everyone, when it would only cause premature mass panic? If it was my decision, I wouldn't warn the public. There are too many people on this planet to save. We might as well enjoy this moment and the lives we have. I could go on and on, but I'm sure most of you would think I'm just bat @$#! crazy. Either way, my only reason for being a member of this site and many others is to find the truth. I hope you all can see that I am genuine and not full of....

If you are unable to then..... as my status says, I'm "disappointed" in modern society.
If that be the case then my efforts to reach out to other like-minded individuals is futile.

Peace be with you and yours...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
I PERSONALLY think the master conspiracy is,

NASA released memos to it's employees to be prepared by August 1st.
ELENIN and the objects that may or may not be accompanying it are now widely known.

Why would I (government(s) care about how much money I spend when this unstoppable cyclical event was on our doorstep? Why would I want to be honest and warn everyone, when it would only cause premature mass panic? If it was my decision, I wouldn't warn the public.

my only reason for being a member of this site and many others is to find the truth. I hope you all can see that I am genuine and not full of....

That's all?
This is what your 40 years, and your professional pattern reading ability has concluded??

The important information, pertaining to this 'Ultimate Cover-Up' is as follows:
Since they are not telling us, then it is true.

WOW!! That's amazing. Thank you so very much for the enlightenment.

Now here is me being completely honest. You have provided absolutely nothing in this thread.

You did accomplish a couple things though. You were successful with fishing for information. You managed to get others to bring the information to you. Information that you could have easily found with a search. When the fishing is good though, it is much easier, and no search is needed. No reason to move to the other side of the pond, if the fishing is goin good on this side.

P.S. Being genuine, does not guarantee logic or sanity.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Thank you. You are a "kind" soul and I wish you the best in your life.

PSYCH!
edit on 9-8-2011 by my3911 because: Dealing with basher

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

HA HA! You actually think that is all I have to offer!

Well, guess what? I could sit here ALL $@#%@$ DAY and discuss my views on this topic.
BUT I DON'T WANT TO!!!

AGAIN!

My whole purpose for posting this thread was to gain OTHER INSIGHT, ANGLES or freaking PARADIGM SHIFTS!

I'm looking for positive views that don't spell DOOM. I want to believe that I can live a life that has a future.

That's it in a nutshell!

Does anyone here really feel like absolutely nothing is tying all of this together? There are a few of you that have given me your thoughts, but if you just came here to bash, you get no response from me going forward.

If you have genuine input, then please proceed.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
See, patterns do exist and even if I find it odd myself that certain things are happening in the world now and flagged by the ATS community, we're still not sure as lowly citizens if things will pass us by or affect us like discussed.

That's why I've had D4rk Kn1ght's "A Confession" thread as an open tab for a few months now because it's always good to reference just in case and to put his dots with the ones we see now and see what we come up with.

I was amazed when someone else mentioned his thread but as long as I'm not the only one to use it as a potential guide to these times we live in now.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The big secret conspiracy hidden in topic patterns is Elenin?

Talk about anti-climactic. We already have eleventy million threads suggesting Elenin is fin, this one is just another drop in the sea. Pretty disappointing regurgitated revelation, bro

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sounds like your just talking possibilities and that is all any of us are really talking about also. Its all a matter of which possibility you believe in. Is the world hurting right now? yes. Can it recover peacefully and constructively? yes. But do we know? no.

Comets can hit earth but don't have to. The closer they predict it will be to earth the higher the chance it hits, if they predict it to be further away the less likly it will be to hit earth.

Its about what you choose to believe untill the event happens and then its about how you react. Do you react in an intelgent way or do you react in an unintelgent way?
edit on 10-8-2011 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

I can sense that too especially the surge in new members. The increase in UFO,aliens topics and the decrease in realistic thread makes me feel very suspicious. Are we being watched?
edit on 10-8-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

My idea of what he's trying to get across is what I've been thinking for awhile. What if the US government uses 11/5 and days following to take more unprecidened control of our lives? This would be through the frequencis said to emit from devices that day which would make people succumb to brainwashing. Then, the attack happens. Afterward Obama and the military move in to create a marshall law/dictatorship in the US.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Not likely. I doubt so many people would know we're being watched on the site to go along with it. Though I do suppose its always possible.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
My take on the topic:

Yes, the middle east has been heating up, in fact it seems to be getting worse. I am referring to the civil unrest.

Now it seems to have spread to the U.K., literally cropping up out of nowhere.

The U.S. has a great big uneasy feeling in the air, as if a large amount of the population is 'on edge. With good reason considering the nation's debt issues.

How long until riots start in the United States?

Are there additional hotbeds of civil unrest appearing just around the corner? I believe so. Alas, I do not offer proof via a link or two, I am merely going by my gut feeling; which is that I feel all of it has been planned and instigated.

My two cents. Time to stop typing. I am using an Android tablet and it is like I am typing at 300 baud... sorry for any typos.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Actually one can see some unsettling patterns in governments behaviour, global meltdown, riots all over the world and peculiar natural disasters. I think the US financial situation might be in some ways correlated with some huge natural event being already known to government and agencies - FEMA national excercises seem quite fishy in that background.

Glad someone brought Dark Knight thread back, as I am personally astonished by how literal it is description of this year's events, being written back in 2008. It just freaks me out. I do not believe Elenin to be of any threat however, what I think may be dangerous and we should look more into the subject are solar flares and super volcanoes.

Having gathered some material and read a lot of theories and simply connecting the dots I think something big is coming this autumn, and month-by-month events seem to point to that. Not a global catastrophy ending humanity in an epic disater manner but some really unpleasant stuff. Many seem to share the feeling, however we still lack solid evidences.

2011 is in my opinion most crazy year in my more than 30 yrs here with all natural and man-made disasters, this is a fact we can agree upon all, can we?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Why would I (government(s) care about how much money I spend when this unstoppable cyclical event was on our doorstep? Why would I want to be honest and warn everyone, when it would only cause premature mass panic? If it was my decision, I wouldn't warn the public.

This is a thought that's been going through my head as well. When you start to look at everything going on right now, it looks like the world's governments know something big is going to happen.

They've been spending money knowing full well they'll never be able to pay off the debt. This is a huge alarm bell to me. The wars in the middle east appear to be resource grabs so they can prepare for a survival scenario.

Now, whether or not the doomsday scenario will be from Elenin or from their own creation, I don't know. It's possible they want to wipe out most of the earth so they can create a utopian society where they rule.

It's possible they also came into possession of technology which will extend their lives - maybe eternal life. They have the ability to create slaves who will do as they're told without question, and they plan on doing that after they depopulate the world. They can manipulate the human DNA strand to create whatever they want.

This may also be a cycle that's been repeated numerous times throughout history. There is always a harvesting when the population gets to big, and they wipe us down to a few and start again. The people at the top doing this may not be human, but in fact aliens disguised as human.

Well, there you have it. The secret to everything. I hope you all sleep well.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
About the Op's thread here. After 189 posts and 10 or so threads, I think some here watch way too many movies and play too many video games. THEY ARE NOT REAL! And in the real world, those who go about saying..."I KNOW stuff!...But cant TELL you!"...they dont know anything.

Furthermore..it stands to reason the ones who really ARE informed and DO know something...wont go around telling anyone. And one can find patterns in ANYTHING....go ask a hippie...
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: ?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

We are a satanic sacrifice

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The master conspiracy is the Grey's taking over the world. We are being manipulated by people in the know to bring the world to such disorder and chaos that we will be happy when the Grey's step in to "HELP" us. Certain people have been made promises by the Grey's that they will hold positions of power as a thank you for their co-operation. They have been promised technology and power and have sold us all down the proverbial river. The abduction phenomena is to have hybrids to intersect between us and these ugly gits to make the change over easier. But the we are going to be helped by another species, that will be the war of the Heavens. When the Lord comes from the sky to defeat the insect critters...............how's that?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

HA HA! You actually think that is all I have to offer!

Well, guess what? I could sit here ALL $@#%@$ DAY and discuss my views on this topic.
BUT I DON'T WANT TO!!!

Not at all. I do not know what you have to offer. All I know, is that you have provided nothing, within this thread, that you started.

Obviously, that is because "YOU DON'T WANT TO!!!"
What is the purpose of starting a thread, with a title that intentionally implies that you do have something to provide, when "You dont wanna
"

As I have previously stated. Your point, is fishing.
The only logical conclusions that I can reach are either

A: You are too lazy to do your own work, and search for the answers that you seek.

B: You suck at your job, but somehow have managed to con your employers into believing that you actually are good at reading patterns, and reaching an accurate conclusion of what they actually mean.

C: Your just full of it.

If you have genuine input, then please proceed.

Everything I have said, and will say, to you, is 100% honest and genuine.
So thank you for the blessing.
I shall proceed.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Thank you. You are a "kind" soul and I wish you the best in your life.
PSYCH!
edit on 9-8-2011 by my3911 because:Dealing with basher/editby

"PSYCH!"
aww that really hurt.
At first, I thought you really cared.

It is completely irrelevant, whether or not you actually do have something to offer, when you continuously refuse to provide anything. You can call me whatever you want, but I actually am after the truth, and get annoyed when someone who claims to have some sort of truth, is actually just fishing for it, and hoping others will provide the answers that they seek.

I see now, that you want me to step it notch. That I can do.
I suppose I should start in the beginning.

• "Top Threads on ATS - They all seem to point to one REALLY BIG COVER-UP!"

• I'm very good at reading patterns........ it is what I do for a living (please don't ask).
    what are your views on what this "master conspiracy" would be?
  • [color=C9BE62]Translation = I am a professional pattern reader, but will you please tell me what this means??

[color=B1FB17]It means you are too lazy to conduct your own searches.

• I'll say this for now.... I have my own ideas of what it could be, but I would rather not disclose anything this early in the thread. This thread is to share your thoughts on what the "master conspiracy" could be.
  • [color=C9BE62]Translation = I know things, but I can't tell you.

• here are a few topics and please consider the timeliness of it all
    ELEnin...Government.....FEMA: .....disclosure of UFOs....media...... type of movies they are releasing
    Obama......troops deployed....military movements.....earthquakes (5.5>)....extreme weather....solar activity
  • [color=B1FB17]You forgot Gaga, Psychics, Paranormal, and Video Games. If you had included those, then you would have covered almost all topics discussed here. I'll give you a B+ though. You got most of em right.

• I'm sorry, but you are missing the point. I would like to hear your thoughts for the time being. If I was to disclose my thoughts on this "master conspiracy", then it would be like any other thread on this site.
  • [color=B1FB17]Ok. I'll give you a bit of credit for this one also. This thread is unlike most other threads on this site, because most other threads actual state.... something... anything... some are very far-fetched, but at least they try. This thread is just mentioning ALL of the other threads on this site, so you are correct. It is different.

• X*X*X*X*X*
    I honestly appreciate your thoughts. This is what I am looking for. Thank you for taking the time to express your views.
  • [color=C9BE62]Translation = Wooohooo. I caught a nice sized Bluegill.

• Thank you for pointing me to your thread. I will include credible posts from your thread and include them in my search.
  • [color=C9BE62]Translation = Sweet!! Not only did I catch a 19" Bass, but he also told me where all of the other Bass are hanging out. That was a good catch.

• I PERSONALLY think the master conspiracy is......ELENIN

•  

• As I stated in my original post, my search is for truth, nothing more. I want to understand the big picture.
  • [color=C9BE62]........and I was hoping that you guys would paint it for me.

• It's obvious eternity or evolution is at our doorstep.

• [color=B1FB17]Both always have been, since the beginning of everything.

Evolution does not stop. Evolution is constant. It occurs every second, of everyday

Eternity, will always be, unless it is not. Regardless, it will not be known, and it will not be changed. It either will, or it won't.

If you are unable to then..... as my status says, I'm "disappointed" in modern society
    [color=C9BE62].......that more of you did not contribute and conduct more searches, so that I wouldn't have to.

I'm looking for positive views that don't spell DOOM. I want to believe that I can live a life that has a future.

yet you are implying that Elenin is a real danger in the near future.

edit on 8/10/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join