It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Threads on ATS - They all seem to point to one REALLY BIG COVER-UP!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Fellow ATS members,

How many of you feel the same way I do about current, top threads on this site? Don't you feel like the "big picture" is starting to come into focus? I'm very good at reading patterns... it is what I do for a living (please don't ask).

I really feel like there has been an uptick in activity with certain topics. When you look at them from above, they all seem to connect. I believe something very big is about to happen. Ever since I've been on this planet (40 yrs), I've never seen anything like this. I made a vow to search for the truth when I was very young and I think I'm about to learn that truth.

So with that said, what are your views on what this "master conspiracy" would be? I'm open for any suggestions, no matter how far fetched. I want to see the big picture in HD, how about you?

Let's get started!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

well I think the conspiricy that mattered the most is the one that has been around a while. It wouldn't be the first time the war was setup with money.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What do you feel is being covered up and by whom?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

I think yo uhave a point but I believe our fellow members would appreciate more if you couild submit your summary/overview of said master conspiracy - would save us a lot of time

thanks, s&f

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What do you do for a living??

Also you say you are great at reading patterns and the big picture is coming into focus...so what is it?
edit on 8/9/2011 by Josonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Care to enlighten us? What patterns and what threads and what big conspiracy. You started this (so far pointless) thread. Add something to it please
edit on 9-8-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

link   
My view is that this is a very odd OP.

You mention something, that you do not want brought up. Why did YOU bring it up?

You say there is one "REALLY BIG COVERUP!!" - "A master conspiracy," and then you ask what it is??

Seems to be a bit contradictory, doesn't it?

Originally posted by my3911
... it is what I do for a living (please don't ask).

they all seem to connect. I believe something very big is about to happen.
what are your views on what this "master conspiracy" would be?

link   
Here is my view of the big picture www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
See i absolutley agree there are certain trends at the moment...

There is social unrest in europe

Financial crisis in the western worlds

Political tensions in the middle east (much greater than we have seen in our life time or at least over a much larger portion in the middle east)

President obama being hated for one thing or another

there seems to be a alot of U.S.A U.S.A type posts follwed by alot of no you dont understand history from the brits (essentially anglo-american arguments being more common)

Alot more acceptance in mainstream media of UFO's and sightings.

and of course ELEnin

to me these seem like the current trends in threads....

im gonna go all out and say... Maybe Dark knight was right and the mother of all conspiracies is his NWO 40 years (or somthing mad like that) in the making project blue beam E.T/ God based Fema camp herding end of the world scenario???

Can someone Link in the Dark Knight conspiracy thread??

edit on 9-8-2011 by GonzoSinister because: requesting a link

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If you are good at reading patterns.

You see where this thread is going...

There are so many to pick from...What do you see?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'll say this for now.... I have my own ideas of what it could be, but I would rather not disclose anything this early in the thread. This thread is to share your thoughts on what the "master conspiracy" could be. This thread is for you all to discuss the "master conspiracy". This thread is not about me. I would like to hear your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This OP is misleading. You bait us with a provocative thread title, tease us with "this is what I do(don't ask), then you don't offer us up your own opinon.
Me thinks you are looking for others to build your thread to get Fs and S'...
JMHO

peace
edit on 9-8-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The thread will die if you don't give your reasoning...or maybe that's why you don't, because you know it will die if do....either way I'm def not flagging 'I think something big is happening, what do you think it is'

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
Can someone Link in the Dark Knight conspiracy thread??

edit on 9-8-2011 by GonzoSinister because: requesting a link

Here you go!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well, I think almost everything about society is actually put into place for reasons of control and manipulation.

I believe the American voting system, and likely the voting system of most of the world, certainly those of the largest economies and war powers, are fraudulent to the core, and therefore, completely useless and arbitrary.

I believe it is for the most part the rich and powerful leaders of global corporations that control society at large.

I believe there are also secret societies and governments, cults and training centers, all moving silently in their own directions to further their own agendas.

Some of these organizations are likely in higher positions than we even know exist.

I believe the President, Congress, The House of Representatives, etc. are all actors, reading lines written by their higher-ups on television every day, the same way Keifer Sutherland does on 24. Each is bought and paid for, each knows what role they play, and even those who publicly hate one another and disagree on every topic are secretly drinking toasts together behind the scenes and laughing it up. It's like professional wrestling. They only PRETEND to hate each other, they only PRETEND to disagree, it's all an illusion, and if you buy into the illusion then you will give them some of your money. And so they are all working together to help you part with your money.

I believe aliens of extra-terrestrial origin have visited this planet for centuries and millenia, and continue to do so to this day. I believe they have built some amazing monuments and have guided our society in the way they saw fit for thousands of years, possibly to our detriment.

I believe there is no way to win a war against the corrupt globalist banker society that rules the planet. I believe resistance is futile. Yet I still believe we should resist any way. Just as a big "F YOU" to who ever is trying so hard to kill us all.

I believe Fukushima had more help than an earthquake or a tsunami to become the smoldering disaster it is currently. I don't believe we will ever find a solution for Fukushima, nor for the disaster in the BP oil spill, which was never corrected in any significant way.

I believe the source of all these conspiracies is simply the pervasive presence of corruption everywhere, in every job on the planet.

From the President of the United States, to the CEO of Walmart, to the fry cook at Jack in the Box, EVERYONE encounters corruption, favoritism, inconsistencies based on race, religion, and other factors, etc.

So we can never stop this never ending cycle of greed and corruption. That is what I believe.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
I'll say this for now.... I have my own ideas of what it could be, but I would rather not disclose anything this early in the thread. This thread is to share your thoughts on what the "master conspiracy" could be. This thread is for you all to discuss the "master conspiracy". This thread is not about me. I would like to hear your thoughts.

And...as the author of this thread...we would like to know your thoughts too.....you choose not to disclose your thoughts....oh by the way...I will let you know mine later...maybe.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Since some of you are having are hard time, here are a few topics and please consider the timeliness of it all:

ELEnin

Government overspending: Possible stock market crash

FEMA: First ever nation-wide emergency "test" on 11-Nov-2011

Canadian disclosure of UFOs

The media and the the type of movies they are releasing

Obama cancelling public events and his scheduled, televised speech

Large number of troops deployed domestically

Increase of military equipment movements

Increase of large magnitude earthquakes (5.5>)

Increase of extreme weather

Increased solar activity

Please don't think I don't know why most of these things are happening, I'm just saying I think they connect and again....

These are just a few topics.

edit on 9-8-2011 by my3911 because: Corrections

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If you think you have discovered colonel sanders secret recipre..you havent. We will never let that out.
You dont have an important job sheeesh..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If you think they connect, and you know why they are happening, please, do enlighten us.
2nd

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

I used to make my living looking for "patterns" too.

I most certainly do not like the way thing are shaping up!

To kick it off we have warnings from my two "Favorite" people:

Just before the formation of the World Trade Organization in 1995:
David Rockefeller speaking on Sept. 23, 1994 said "This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long — We are on the verge of a global transformation."

Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference, Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, April 19th 1999: "The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions."

Our Global Neighborhood

Report of the Commission on Global Governance
(ISBN 0-19-827998-1; Published by Oxford University Press, 1995)
A Summary Analysis

The Commission on Global Governance has released its recommendations in preparation for a World Conference on Global Governance, scheduled for 1998, at which official world governance treaties are expected to be adopted for implementation by the year 2000. Among those recommendations are specific proposals to expand the authority of the United Nations to provide:

* Global taxation;
* A standing UN army;
* An Economic Security Council;
* UN authority over the global commons;
* An end to the veto power of permanent members of the Security Council;
* A new parliamentary body of "civil society" representatives (NGOs);
* A new "Petitions Council";
* A new Court of Criminal Justice; (Accomplished in July, 1998 in Rome)
* Binding verdicts of the International Court of Justice;
* Expanded authority for the Secretary General.

...."Next to life, liberty is what people value most," the report says. It also says: "The impulse to possess turf is a powerful one for all species; yet it is one that people must overcome." It also says: "global rules of custom constrain the freedom of sovereign states," and "sensitivity over the relationship between international responsibility and national sovereignty [is a] considerable obstacle to the leadership at the international level,"/ and "Although states are sovereign, they are not free individually to do whatever they want." /.... sovereignty.net...

A year ago in The Global Journal this article appeared Of What Use is Global Governance? written by Pascal Lamy, Director, World Trade Organization (WTO) He speaks of the European Union as sort of an intermediate stage.

...the very incarnation of an international organization of integration in which Member States have agreed to relinquish sovereignty in order to strengthen the coherence and effectiveness of their actions.

...If there is one place on earth where new forms of global governance have been tested since the Second World War, it is in Europe. European integration is the most ambitious supranational governance experience ever undertaken. It is the story of interdependence desired, defined, and organized by the Member States. In no respect is the work complete—neither geographically nor in terms of depth (i.e., the powers conferred by the Member States to the E.U.), nor, obviously, in terms of identity....

Our challenge today is to establish a system of global governance that provides a better balance between leadership, effectiveness, and legitimacy on the one hand, and coherence on the other...

And lastly there is "Global Governance 2025" by by US & EU Intelligence Agencies courtesy of Freedom of Information Act, at cia.gov.

The Atlantic Council has a summary HERE

This report analyzes the gap between current international governance institutions, organizations and norms and the demands for global governance likely to be posed by long-term strategic challenges over the next 15 years. The report is the product of research and analysis by the NIC and EUISS following a series of international dialogues co-organized by the Atlantic Council, TPN, and other partner organizations in Beijing, Tokyo, Dubai, New Delhi, Pretoria, Sao Paulo & Brasilia, Moscow, and Paris. ....

They are herding us more and more quickly towards their goal.

'Global Governance 2025′ by US & EU Intelligence Agencies

The National Intelligence Council's 2025 Project

Global Governance 2025 | Atlantic Council

Global Governance 2025: at a critical juncture

Global governance – the collective management of common problems at the international level – is at a critical juncture. Although global governance institutions have racked up many successes since they were developed after the Second World War, the growing number of issues on the international agenda, and their complexity, is outpacing the ability of international organisations and national governments to cope....

Three effects of rapid globalisation are driving demands for more effective global governance....

The shift to a multipolar world is complicating the prospects for effective global governance over the next 10 years. The expanding economic clout of emerging powers increases their political influence well beyond their borders. Power is not only shifting from established powers to rising countries and, to some extent, the developing world, but also towards non-state actors. Diverse perspectives on and suspicions about global governance, which is seen as a Western concept, will add to the difficulties of effectively mastering the growing number of challenges.

Problem, Reaction, Solution

First the government/elite create the problem, ... then offer the solution to the problems they have created. A solution always worse for people and better for THEM, and the gullible nitwits fall for it every single time...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join