It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more hostilities towards the Europeans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm new to this site and I hope that my replies in the aircraft section has not offended anyone. I will admit that I am quite a big-head when it comes to American know-how. To cjwinnit and devil wasp, my apologies for my out of the way comments on European engineers.

[edit on 18/8/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ats/bts.
1. For spotz needs check out: www.sportztawk.com
2. For anything guitar related check out: www.ultimate-guitar.com...---in the referral box type websurfer

If you have a question ask google first, check faq, search. tutorial, and then post something in board questions.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ats Intelearthling,

Feel fre to ask me any questions send
me a u2u happy to help

cya around se7en

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much. There seems to be a "healthy???" competition between European and American engineers...especially between French and American.

I am an engineer and work in an industry that I interact with European engineers. I have been involved in projects where the French engineers called the American group of engineers "so-called engineers".

Tit-for-tat. I don't think there will be a global breakdown in communication over national pride. If there is...we'll have to point at the French bigtime...wouldn't you think?

lol

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
How about no more hostilities towards anyone

Welcome to ATS !!

Have fun !

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay there at te ATS!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
My husband also works as an analyst for the government as an engineer but most of the equipment parts they use come from Israel.

new topics

top topics

join