It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because The State Loves You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thank god! I didn't even know this!
I really don't know what I'd do if the state didn't help me. Can you picture it guys? Freedom? Aagghh, the horror!

But now seriously, do they even have laws to do that? Or they just stopped caring about the laws?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Is there one for "The state beats you for just holding a weapon"? Or for just being a weapon?

I already know this is all ways to get more people to hate their government, which is what they want. Government translated form the, I think, Greek language means "To control mind." So this means there is no need for government, which would be nice.

and if everyone was to break off from the system, balance everything that is inside them, and get rid of their shadow, then we would be well in to the Star Trek era by then.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aprch
Or they just stopped caring about the laws?

bingo.

Consider that since the State is made up of individual citizens, the State should not be able to do anything that an individual citizen can't do.

If it is wrong for a citizen to steal or use coercion to take peoples' money, then it is also wrong for the State to do so.

Laws should not change because a citizen puts on a State issued costume.

I am not opposed to government - I am opposed to a coercively funded State that fundamentally disrespects the rule of law - natural law.

See this lecture by Austrian economist Hans Hoppe to get a better idea of what a voluntarily funded government might look like:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I've updated my blog post to include my last comment.

www.libertariannews.org...

I have all sorts of social networking options on my blog post, please share the article among your friends.

If any blog operators are present, please feel free to copy the entire article in full.

edit on 10-8-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

edit on 10-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Is there one for "The state beats you for just holding a weapon"? Or for just being a weapon?

I already know this is all ways to get more people to hate their government, which is what they want. Government translated form the, I think, Greek language means "To control mind." So this means there is no need for government, which would be nice.

and if everyone was to break off from the system, balance everything that is inside them, and get rid of their shadow, then we would be well in to the Star Trek era by then.

It is really to make people subservient to the State. If people hate the govt, it's just a side issue.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

And you have no idea how much these psychopaths enjoy beating and imprisoning average innocent civilians.

In their minds, anyone who claims to be the imaginary "State" and has enough fraudulent paperwork to convince them, than they are real human beings worth treating fairly. However if someone is not claiming to represent the imaginary state, they are sub-human and deserve no rights at all.

You are correct. This attitude of the "government" towards innocent people reaches to the highest levels of the US government.
A technical version: SHIELDING THE GIANT: USDA's “Don't Look, Don't Know” Policy

Jolley: Five Minutes With John Munsell & A Trip To The Woodshed With The USDA

One day, a long, long time ago, Big John noticed something amiss. Contaminated meat was coming in the back door of his very small plant. “That’s not right,” he thought and called the authorities.

They arrived ready to right a wrong; after all, that was what they are paid to do, an earnest and dedicated group of men and women charged with safeguarding much of America’s food supply.

An inspector, armed with many official looking pieces of paper, looked Big John in the eye and said, “Assume the position!”

John was frisked. The authorities stopped just short of a full body cavity search. It was a very thorough exam.

“Wait,” protested Big John. “The meat came in with bad stuff already on it. I didn’t put it there. Go after the people who sent it to me!”

“Obviously you don’t understand the way we do things around here,” chuckled the inspector who was amused by Big John’s apparent naivety. “We found the bad stuff in your possession; therefore you have to be the bad guy.”

John was frisked again. This time, the authorities included a full body cavity search. It was VERY thorough exam.....

....My husband, Dr. Larry Faillace, and I worked with the USDA for years to import purebred European dairy and meat sheep. When the animals arrived in Vermont in 1996, they were the first to be enrolled in USDA's “Voluntary Scrapie Flock Certification Program (VSFCP)....

The United States lagged woefully behind the rest of the world in testing cattle for BSE. By seizing our sheep, the USDA thought they would be perceived as aggressively preventing BSE from occurring in the United States, and because of our enrollment in the scrapie program, we were an easy target. But even Jon Stewart of “The Daily Show” pointed out the fact that the USDA in its zeal to keep mad cow disease out of the country went after sheep—not cows.....

In July 2000, USDA officials claimed in our court hearing that, “The farmers have no rights. No right to be heard before the court, no right to independent testing, and no right to question the USDA.”

www.vtcommons.org...

edit on 10-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You hire them you can fire them. Need to get the Government smaller but in a peaceful way.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
As mean as it sounds, I do hope every cop (and judge, etc) wrongfully involved in any of these cases, dies. Simple as that. I do not care anymore, I hope they die.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Man you said it. People look at me funny sometimes when i say we're living in a nazi state.

I just look at them funny for looking at me funny.

It's a funny thing.

So many examples, and so many more yet to come i predict. There will be plenty more ahead to add to your list, you can bet on it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Beautifully put, and what I cannot, for the life of me understand, is people have NO CLUE just who in the HE11 created the "State" to begin with!!!!

If you go to court, NEVER give your name, when you stand when they call the name, step forward and when the judge asks, just say..."I stand in the kingdom of God, that is all you need to know", "Do YOU under-stand"?. Repeat as necessary. They have NO JURISDICTION over you as YOU created the fictional THEM!!

More people NEED to do this and put a stop to the BS of these corrupt and illegal legislators. LEGISLATION IS NOT LAW!!!!!!

Have you ever read the Labours of Hercules? I have a Theosophical book which describes them in astrological terms. There are, interestingly, 12 labours. In one of the labours, Hercules is told to battle a hydra with nine heads. Each time he tries to cut off one of the hydra heads, more grow in its place. Hercules and his friends then cauterized the stumps of each head to stop them from growing back.
The moral of this story is that sometimes we can be overwhelmed by the hopelessness of cutting off everyone of the heads of the monster. The State is like this monster. We cut off a head and two more grow in its place till we reach the only immortal head of the monster. We have to go to the source of things in order to stop the onward march of World Totalitarianism. Otherwise its a futile effort to battle this little law and that little manifestation. And you are also right, one person cannot do it alone.
edit on 10-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75
Man you said it. People look at me funny sometimes when i say we're living in a nazi state.

I just look at them funny for looking at me funny.

It's a funny thing.

So many examples, and so many more yet to come i predict. There will be plenty more ahead to add to your list, you can bet on it.

I can relate to that exactly. We are the vanguard, and so I guess it comes with the territory. I think that is why Alex Jones gets so frustrated when he sees something and is trying to inform people and so many just don't get it yet.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

And all they ask in return is that we pledge allegiance and love the state wholeheartedly, while hating any and all enemies of the state.

In future generations, the human being will be born with one and only one purpose, to serve the state, both nationally and globally.

All hail the state! Hurrah!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I know most on these boards push for a peaceful revolution so we can get our country back. As much as I would like to see that come to fruition, I'm afraid it won't. Our history has shown that peaceful attempts don't work. Look at the protests during the 60's. What good did it do? We had people beaten and even killed (Kent State), and yet the civilians were the only ones being civil.

At what point do people get it and realize that there is no peaceful means to end this madness that has bastardized our republic? Day after day we read/see injustices done by the very people entrusted to protect and uphold our freedoms. Will we not defend ourselves, our families or our neighbors? I see videos of cops beating people while onlookers watch. Would you be so complacent if it was your child being beaten before your eyes? Are you so apathetic that you would rather look the other way and say "at least it wasn't me?" or will you stand up and defend that which was paid for in blood?

At some point you will have to draw a line in the sand, it's inevitable. The question is, will you draw one where TPTB want you to, or will you do it on your own terms?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What state are you from? Leave your state if you do not like it and nooone from it will have jurisdiction over you.

They may send the FBI agents after you,even if you did not commit a crime. Just to find one little crack in your actions,just enough to put you away.

After all FBI agents are the only agents allowed to operate anywere in america. The rest of your old community will have to kiss your ass.

Remember all the states operate differently. It's an illusion to think every state combined makes america. In reality every state by itself is its own america.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Peaceful revolution does not necessitate mass public protests.

While they can be good propaganda coups for whatever cause they are promoting, real peaceful revolution involves non-compliance.

Mass public protests can easily be subverted by plants, which then give the State political cover to react in a violent fashion. We have seen many violent mass protests over the years, and none of them have achieved any real political victories.

In many ways non-compliance takes more courage than picking up a weapon and engaging in violent revolution. Non-compliance takes the courage to face a dungeon and possible beatings by violent men who care nothing about you.

However, in the end, it is non-compliance that ultimately destroys States, not violent revolution.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gossipnancy
What state are you from? Leave your state if you do not like it and nooone from it will have jurisdiction over you.

They may send the FBI agents after you,even if you did not commit a crime. Just to find one little crack in your actions,just enough to put you away.

After all FBI agents are the only agents allowed to operate anywere in america. The rest of your old community will have to kiss your ass.

Remember all the states operate differently. It's an illusion to think every state combined makes america. In reality every state by itself is its own america.

You don't seem to understand the totality of the grand scheme.

There is no where to run to. You cannot flee the "state" it is merely an idea, and as you can see pretty much every location on Earth is overrun by those whom claim to represent this idea.

They follow a pattern, and this pattern is the use of violence and suppression to force compliance with whatever random crap they tell you to.

I will be the first to tell you that the location I am at right now the government is fairly weak. I am blessed, for now. I see great tragedy and terror all around the world, but not to me yet. I am not ungrateful for that, no one still alive should be.

But we really could make some improvements worldwide, such as restraining the power of government.

Look beyond just nation concepts, realize the grand concept is actually "government/authoritarianism/totalitarianism/control" vs "liberty/freedom/self-responsibility".

Do you want to be bossed around? Or do you want to be your own boss? That is the question.

I can only speak for myself, I want to make my own destiny in life. I want my fate in my hands, not other human beings, I don't trust their judgement. I would rather make my own way and trust the roll of the dice. Odds look better that way.

Think about a game of Poker. Why would I let you play my hand and bet my money? Especially when you are playing the game too against me and basically taking my money? Wtf kind of game of poker is this? It's LAME.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yep...

Were becoming more and more like zombies every day because of these bogus laws and everything else.

Theres no such thing as natrual law,humans made it all up,just like the bible.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

There are two sides to every coin and most of what you have on your lists depend on the circumstances
surrounding the events, the people involved and where they occur.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Woo, subversive much? No really though I think your time is coming.

According to economist Richard N. Cooper a substantial currency devaluation is one of the most "traumatic" policies a government can adopt – it almost always results in cries of outrage and calls for the government to be replaced. Devaluation can lead to a reduction in citizen's material standard of living as their purchasing power is reduced both when they buy imports and when they travel abroad. It can also add to inflationary pressure.

A lower value for the home currency will raise the price for imports while making exports cheaper. This encourages more production to occur domestically, which raises employment and GDP. Devaluation can be especially attractive as a solution to unemployment when other options like increased public spending are ruled out due to high public debt and also when a country has a balance of payments imbalance which a devaluation would help correct.

You may think it would be a good idea to complete with Chinese labor, but they work and 80 hour week to earn an equivalent salary. They enjoy no rights to assemble to seek reproach to their grievances. Have no real entitlements, and live in a land with ineffective environmental protection policies.

This all equates to a life of near complete servitude in a land so polluted that it not fit for human habitation in many places where people have lived for millennium.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join