It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because The State Loves You

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

Yeah, I'm going nuts.

Every day I see the level of tyranny in this country escalating.

What really makes me sick is knowing that the stuff I posted is only the stuff that managed to get picked up by the media. For every article in the list, there are thousands more incidents just like them that never made it into the media.

edit on 9-8-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

Not only is that sickening, but what about the fact that people have access to this information and willingly choose to ignore it! People are so happy now to live their lives in complete ignorance to what is happening around them, as long as they have the latest electronic device to distract them. It makes me sick, it really does. At least I know I am doing my part to try to spread information as much as possible, and keeping my family prepared as much as possible.
edit on 10-8-2011 by EVILteddie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Some of these links are dead.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Don't forget, the State doesn't even exist. Never did.

It's just a mere figment of our imaginations, we invented it.

What is going on at the ground level, is that we have a high percentage of completely uneducated people who want to express their anger out on everyone, put on uniforms and carry a badge in order to proclaim themselves as the local dictator.

Each individual is a lone psychopath, working towards their own selfish goals, and using the imaginary "state" as the excuse and crutch to get them what they want.

And you have no idea how much these psychopaths enjoy beating and imprisoning average innocent civilians.

In their minds, anyone who claims to be the imaginary "State" and has enough fraudulent paperwork to convince them, than they are real human beings worth treating fairly. However if someone is not claiming to represent the imaginary state, they are sub-human and deserve no rights at all.

They are technically insane because they believe in fantasies as real things. There never was a State, there never will be it's a complete fabrication.

There are only objects and people. That is reality.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Great post!!!!!! Very scary to think about how much worse it could get.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Some of these links are dead.

They all work, its just that my site is under a heavy load due to the popularity of the article.

The site can deal with a few thousand hits a day without any problem, but right now I'm over two thousand and its only 9:30 AM my time.

If a link doesn't work, try it again in a few minutes.

edit on 10-8-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Beautifully put, and what I cannot, for the life of me understand, is people have NO CLUE just who in the HE11 created the "State" to begin with!!!!

If you go to court, NEVER give your name, when you stand when they call the name, step forward and when the judge asks, just say..."I stand in the kingdom of God, that is all you need to know", "Do YOU under-stand"?. Repeat as necessary. They have NO JURISDICTION over you as YOU created the fictional THEM!!

More people NEED to do this and put a stop to the BS of these corrupt and illegal legislators. LEGISLATION IS NOT LAW!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

If you go to court, NEVER give your name, when you stand when they call the name, step forward and when the judge asks, just say..."I stand in the kingdom of God, that is all you need to know", "Do YOU under-stand"?. Repeat as necessary. They have NO JURISDICTION over you as YOU created the fictional THEM!!

Don't ever sit down in a court room.

Because when they say "All Stand" , the act of standing is construed in their stupid system as an automatic act of submission to their authority.

Stay standing at all times, and refuse to cross the bar. You have to deny them authority at every turn. One foul up and they will think they won and will enjoy raping you since you dared disagree with them in the first place.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Fantastic Thread!!!

I sent this out to all the people in my Preparedness project. At the current rate the tyrants are stripping our freedoms, we will soon have none.

Soon we will all be terrorist for growing our own organic food with out the GMO crap the Government uses to attempt to control us. We had all better look for ways to become less dependent on others and start organizing ourselves into like minded groups that together can sustain ourselves though any economic depression or natural / man made disaster.

Six pillars of preparedness:

Water
Food
Medical
Security
Communications
Shelter

If you do not have these basics you will not survive long. And the funny part is once you get them the government will want to take them away.

Tyrants all.

Got Rope?

Save the Brass, Hang Their Ass!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I hate to say it... But I don't feel sorry any of you. Know why?

The masses complacency and ignorance had allowed this to happen.

When someone actually stands up and takes matters into their own hands and does what they know is right, their shot down quick, along with public opinion. Many have died for you and most of you could care less.

With every generation that rises more and more is lost, rearing mindless little apathetic consumers who care for nothing but themselves. Raising children to believe in nothing means they will stand for nothing.

Who all know who the real enemy is, but none of you take any kind of REAL action. The most your all willing to do is protest (which does nothing). If you want a real change you have to get bloody and dirty. Certain kinds of people have to die to make examples of.

Look at your great great grand fathers, what did they have to do to aquire their freedoms and independence? You think Great Britain was just going to hand over to them nicely? Its clear that protesting and marching around in circles was not going to work. Had to get BLOODY!

Same thing still applies today boys and girls. The elitest treat you like animals, when your trying to be civil. Its clear who the real animals are.

So stop bitching and start killing these elitest bastards that would have you all dead in a blink of an eye.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LeeOben

Violence is what the terrorist State engages in.

Stooping to their level is unnecessary.

All that is necessary is for people to not obey.

Consider that if everyone simply stopped paying their taxes and decided to transact in real money instead of fake paper, the State would dissolve overnight.

Not a single shot would need to be fired in anger.

Further consider that if everyone demanded a jury trail in all cases, the judicial system would implode. The State could not possibly try all the cases they arrest people for.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
State is Father!
State is Mother!

paraphrasing quote from Babylon 5.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

ah, ok then. Indeed this is a very good compilation, and I almost want to tell you to write the link onto a poster with tear off tabs and just post them everywhere. But you'd probably ironically be arrested for it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I wish we could fight back.. but then they would just bring out the paddy wagon

I am afraid of the future. I don't do well with authority.

Really, my reaction to this isn't so much anger but sadness. It is finally getting to that point where we will be void of true freedom.. Two young women in a playground get ticketed for being there without a child, not warning but a ticket so the cop "doesn't get in trouble for not doing his job" #*@%&#$ please!!! A woman gets CPS called because she refused to give her daughter a vaccination (ordered by the state) due to a bad reaction... Isn't that the POINT of being a guardian of a child--to make the choice whether or not to administer medical treatment to a child??? I swear to god, this country is making me go INSANE.

The lack of LOGIC, ANYWHERE, I want to go around shaking everyone, but then I would probably be arrested for that too!

Okay, little more anger now
You know, I don't like children that much, never did when I was one, proably won't any time soon. But the way that authority uses "safety of children" as a scapegoat for keeping us all on a leash, really really makes me sick.

Libertarian News also had another gem about a lady being charged for using REAL strawberries in strawberry ice cream.... ahhhhhhhh WE DON'T WANT ARTIFICIAL SYRUP WE WANT REAL CONSUMABLE FOOD!!!! IN MY OWN STATE TOO....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Villains with a multimillion dollar PR spin/censorship campaign.

How much of that the Mega-corp News outlet reported? People are completely ignorant of this kind of tyranny.
Statists must love their draconian public taskmaster. I think if people knew the injustices that went on TPTB would stop giving them what they are addicted to. Power and control.

But go on Bill O'reilly Fool News/Globalist MSNBC/Corporate News Network will just recycle the same pro-elite propaganda. The public are fooled by the production quality,CG,attractive blonde female actors/anchorwomen and
fallacious "facts". They are gaming us.

Problem now is that the elite have already prepared beforehand for our awakening. Now it doesn't matter how much we know about them because we are powerless to stop them now. The thieves have already stole the horse out of the barn and made off with the HDtv in the process. We haven't even payed the the Tv off.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by LeeOben

Violence is what the terrorist State engages in.

Stooping to their level is unnecessary.

All that is necessary is for people to not obey.

Consider that if everyone simply stopped paying their taxes and decided to transact in real money instead of fake paper, the State would dissolve overnight.

Not a single shot would need to be fired in anger.

Further consider that if everyone demanded a jury trail in all cases, the judicial system would implode. The State could not possibly try all the cases they arrest people for.

I do wish there was a peaceful solution. However there is not.

When you have an APC full of blue hats with machine guns ordering you to disperse Violence is the only option.

If you look at history when a form of government was changed it was through violence. Including the American Revolution. Our own government is far worse that England was in the 1770's yet we justified killing the bastards then. Why not now? Are we that weak and brainwashed? America has turned into Land of the oppressed home of the land-less peasant.

If you want liberty you have to take it. Governments have never given it.

Get educated and Get armed.

Prepare because Change is on the Horizon: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'd give you a million S+F if I could, I don't promote overthrow of the government, but I don't need to. It will rot from within, in fact it is already in the process of decay. In it's place will rise a true Utopian society, this is my American dream, Im sure I'm not the only one.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the OP, mnemeth1. I've read most of those before, but no matter how many times I read them, they still boil my blood. Hope springs eternal, yet tyranny abounds, man. How can this be fought?

ETA: I shared your OP on Twitter and Google+...gotta spread the word somehow.
edit on 8/10/2011 by Stryde because: forgot to mention Twitter/Google+

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I really don't think violence would solve any systemic problems better than non-violent disobedience would.

While I think people have a right to defend themselves against unwarranted aggression by the State, ultimately this just gives the State political propaganda to further entrench itself.

Consider the institutional damage the video of those charity workers being arrested for feeding homeless people causes the State, then consider the damage that a rebellious militia could do.

While the militia would generate front page news across the nation, most people would not feel any sympathy for men who initiate violence against government agents.

However, when people can see peaceful activists being beaten and arrested for feeding homeless people, they feel a great deal of outrage at the State over its actions.

This is a propaganda war - a war for hearts and minds. Violence undermines that objective.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Great thread, OP.

Ironically, I've just been on two threads where some people are arguing passionately and vehemently that the troops are out fighting in the ME to protect our freedoms, and don't want to see who the real enemy of their freedom is.

Like you, I too believe that civil disobedience can bring them down. If people en masse stopped paying taxes and their bills, and stopped spending except on necessities, their system would collapse pretty quickly.

Money is their god, and it's their achilles heal. They are totally dependent on income tax and consumerism.

edit on 10-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Great thread, OP.

Ironically, I've just been on two threads where some people are arguing passionately and vehemently that the troops are out fighting in the ME to protect our freedoms, and don't want to see who the real enemy of their freedom is.

Like you, I too believe that civil disobedience can bring them down. If people en masse stopped paying taxes and their bills, and stopped spending except on necessities, their system would collapse pretty quickly.

Money is their god, and it's their achilles heal. They are totally dependent on income tax and consumerism.

edit on 10-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Use Bitcoins.

www.bitcoin.org...

www.libertariannews.org...

Stop using federal reserve notes as much as possible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join