It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because The State Loves You

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

Yeah, I'm going nuts.

Every day I see the level of tyranny in this country escalating.

What really makes me sick is knowing that the stuff I posted is only the stuff that managed to get picked up by the media. For every article in the list, there are thousands more incidents just like them that never made it into the media.

edit on 9-8-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Excellent post, OP. I almost feel like we are long lost brothers who were separated at birth. Cheers to common sense, and to letting your voice be heard. Start out small, but our numbers are growing.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Wow, to have all of this information zipped up in one nice neat thread of atrocity. I don't know how to express my feelings on this without betraying my passive nature. I thought I knew of this. I only knew of the tip of the iceberg. We might all as well just lock ourselves in a closet and save the government the trouble.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wow, that was a very poignant post OP. Very good. You wrapped it in terms that anyone can understand. Applause for you. Only one thing for me is.....I would report a person carte blanche for leaving pets in heated automobiles.

Sorry, tree hugger here. Great post.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
Murray Rothbard used to ask people "Do you hate the State?" as a way of weeding out the true libertarians from the posers.

Hating people who rob from you is normal and healthy.

True, though unfortunately they have planned for that as well.

When you choose a path to walk down, you have already failed, because they created both paths to lead you where THEY think you should go.

They have planned things out SO very well over SUCH a long period of time that I can almost sympathize with their agenda.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wow i hope this is a wakeup call to all Americans! And the government says terrorists hate us because we are free. Ask the people in those videos what their freedom feels like...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
nice list of light reading......thou do protest too much.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Actually, that's the police.

You know, the gangbangers in blue that so many of you have been trying to give ultimate power to for so long, because you want them to be "tough on crime" and be as brutal and well-armed and free from culpability as it takes for you to feel your property is adequately protected?
edit on 10/8/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

State? who is that, Officer State, a local LEO who chooses to make a paycheck carrying a badge, tazer, baton, spray, sidearm and physical restraints?

"It's just my job" says Officer State, Lt.State and Det.State.

check out this site daily for the shenanigans our neighbors who work as LEO's get into. those scamps! :

www.injusticeeverywhere.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The sarcasm is very unique.

For ignorant and arrogant people it would help to use it, like I do.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Great post.....In reference to being arrested for video taping.....its not usually the video that is the problem...its the audio. Certain states have laws against audio recording, and in certain situations...Im glad they do. We come across this all the time with college kids video taping us. I could care less...cause when they sober they will see that they were in the wrong and quickly delete the video.....but its the actual audio part that breaks the law and it is usually a felony. Problem is the law pertains to certain situations and cops tend to over use it.

Great job compiling all of this.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hmmm Reminds me I have a few more passports to get ready...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Some of those stories were so absurd I thought it came from The Onion News.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Great list. Not sure if I should laugh or cry, maybe I can do a combination of both. It's time to renounce all ties to this criminal government. Second declaration of independence count me in.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Nice post mnemeth.

It seems like our nation has an ego-trip when it comes to authority.
Police are on a nationwide power grab.

And it still seems as though not enough people care.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Incredible writing as usual

Than you.

This is something that should be sent out to all our friends.

For those who did not catch it. Go to www.libertariannews.org...

for a free copy to send off.

We should also be shooting a copy to all our State and Federal Reps, whether we are lib, conservative libertarians or any where else on the political spectrum.

It is the most concise listing that shows exactly what is now wrong with the USA.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
it is unbelievable sad how f***ed up man have become...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I'm suprised you guys in the US didn't starting rioting years ago. Your police and are out of control, something needs to be done.

ALS

Oh by the way The State is my soul mate.

edit on 10-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Welcome op to the NEW American dream, as you have to be asleep in order to believe in it

In my generation this country has turned from "milk and honey," to "incarceration and blind punishment."

Not sure whats in store for the generation ahead of me, but it is not looking good

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Freedom has cost far more than just money! This is not freedom, freedom is free from oppression and money

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join