It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK:Martial Law and Curfews

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

i agree-and so simple, effective. worked like a charm, now to spread it around.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

i don't think it will be too hard to spread it around. i've seen white people where i live getting mad about the treatment of whites in the uk. i fear something to that effect will be the spawn of it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by RanDeLv2
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Well UK is done for, soon they will look up free in the dictionary.

Question: Who in hell takes part in the riots when all over the internet/news people complain about them. I still have no clue why they started and even more important what are they fighting for now.

I'd come there just for fun, to see it all. Riot tourism: they new hot thing

At first this was a peaceful protest,from the community over the shooting of a local young alledged gang member.The reason this turned ugly was that at the then peaceful protest,dozens of police gave a 16yr old girl the taste of their jack boots and stomped her into a bloody pulp! You don't hear anything about this in the media.I will try and find a video link.That is what inflamed this,I have meant to answer that question for many like yourself.

As promised, warning strong language clip 1
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

and hey folks lets stay on topic and not trash the thread please.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i'm not sure martial law will help things, people are pissed at their situation, and martial law will give them a target. on second thought...instituting it may help people fight for change.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It is not hard to believe that governments have studied large groups of people. They know how to start a sheep stampede. That is basically what the riots are turning out to be. Angry sheep with no goal. They know how much they have to push the sheep before they push back. Now bad people will use this data to further their goals instead. Way to go angry sheep, you just lost what little rights you had in the U.K. and helped the evil people further their own agenda.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Just a couple of questions:

1) Do you not already think it's "very ugly"?

2) Do you really think there is a "way back" at this time?

Just curious.

See ya,
Milt

Not that ugly, if the military get's involved, they wont be using rocks, and the city would come under military control so say goodbye to your normal life.

You dont think there's a way back? So according to you it's the end of the world in the UK?
How do you think people recovered from WW2 when London got BOMBED?

Dont be curious, just use your brain.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here you go,publicly calling for the millitary to be deployed.Lot of typical double speak.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Watch out for those fingerman. Creedy will black bag everyone of you.

Click you tube link to watch
edit on 10-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

Another article,calling for deployment.
This is not going to go away.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Not that ugly, if the military get's involved, they wont be using rocks, and the city would come under military control so say goodbye to your normal life.

The situation seems pretty damn ugly to me. Though you seem to prefer thugs and hoodlums controlling the cities, and seem to consider it a "normal life", I personally would prefer military control.

You dont think there's a way back? So according to you it's the end of the world in the UK?

1) No, there is no way back! There has already been too much damage, and time only moves forward.

2) No, it's not the end of the world in the UK. Things will either get better... or worse... but it will never be the same as it was. If the hoodlums continue to run rampant, it will get far worse. If the military steps in, at least the situation can be brought under control. Nothing will improve until control is regained.

How do you think people recovered from WW2 when London got BOMBED?

With a LOT of help from the military! London wouldn't have been rebuilt until the bombing was stopped.

Dont be curious, just use your brain.

Curiosity is what drives one to learn. It's pretty obvious that you have never been curious.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 10-8-2011 by BenReclused because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by Firefly_
According to this link: www.bbc.co.uk...

The use of the army has been ruled out.

Pitty

I would love to see London turned into Belfast.

I resent your comments. No one comments on their desires to see the German goverment buildings being burnt again, becaue that would be crude and just plain nasty.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join