It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members: Help us design relevant polls and surveys...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Great questions, PhoenixOD, but where is the gray area for those who are yet not quite convinced of a black or white scenario on any subject? What if a person is still undecided because he/she is still searching for the truth, is just not totally convinced, but is not a total non-believer? To exclude such people from poll reply options is to deny that the gray area exists.

edit on 10-8-2011 by aboutface because: spellink

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I really can't believe I haven't seen anyone suggest a poll on the topic of Anthropogenic Global Warming yet.

Is it real? Yes/No/Maybe
Who's behind the science? Politics/Big Oil/Tree Huggers/
Can we change the outcome one way or another? Yes/No/Maybe
Is any part of our current weather patterns being maniupulated or man made? Yes/No/maybe
By who the most? China/HAARP/US/No one
What has more effect on the planets CO2 levels? Human activity/Solar Activity/Geological Activity/

These are just a few that I've come up with. Please add to them as you see fit.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Suggest poll on the future of the welfare state and great society programs.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Yes your right , i should have included some 'not sure at this time options' . If Skeptic Overlord decides to use the poll and lets me know before hand i will ask that he adds those options .

Thanks for pointing that out

edit on 10-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I would like to see little known conspiarcy theroy, some people have em I would like to see all, how bout the ones my folks told me..... everyone has em would like to see what they are and how many are the same.
ty playto

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So many topics that can be surveyed.

Im planning on doing any survey thats presented to me.

Has theres been one of the "elite" yet? i wouldnt mind seeing how many people think everything is controlled by a few,the pyramid/triangle of power.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Do you like cookies?

O - yes
O - no

That's a poll!

ATS polls are boring. Too much to read! Asking too much of our near nill intelligence.
Plus in general, they are too US. Keep an open mind, there is still that thing called trotw.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Sover3igN because: i am better then all of you

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Poll:

Should we (ATS) stop using polls/surveys to gather more information on our members?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Not sure, I am an undecided voter and I change my mind all the time because questions like this are confusing. As soon as someone with authority makes a point I jump on their side of the argument, even if it is not rational or the best for me.

*pssst* The answer is (2)...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Poll:

Should we (ATS) stop using polls/surveys to gather more information on our members?

[x]1. Yes

[ ]2. No

[ ]3. Not sure, I am an undecided voter and I change my mind all the time because questions like this are confusing. As soon as someone with authority makes a point I jump on their side of the argument, even if it is not rational or the best for me.

*pssst* The answer is (2)...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Well considering the fact that most of us, and more each day, are becoming acutely aware of the problems
that face our nations(and the world at large) today. Maybe you could assemble a think tank to provide
say 10 to 15 concrete solutions that we could then vote on.

We have to somehow (collectively) think positive amongst all the general negativity. As difficult as it is
at times.

Secondly, a friend suggested a Preliminary Presidential Poll for 2012. Even for potential candidates who
may not be running or appear to have no potential for the ballot at this time.

I could offer some other ideas, but I'm sure our fellow ATS Members will have a plethora of thoughts.

Best in your endeavor!
Thanks for allowing us to voice our thoughts. No Star, Just Flag
edit on 11-8-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Typo

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Where would you go from here?

What would you do differently?

How do you define prosperity?

How do you envision a better future?

Ask that the answers be only a few sentences long, find the most common thoughts and ideas, turn those into the more detailed questions. I know that's how it naturally works anyway, based on comments and user sentiment. It looks like we all agree on quite a few of the topics you have chosen to base the survey on. What else do we agree on?

Should we continue to value money, knowing where it comes from, and how it works?
a. I don't know how it works
b. I will continue to consider money valuable because I still need it to survive.
c. I don't value it, I just have to carry it with me wherever I go.
d. I understand what it what it symbolizes, I can live without it.

Loaded question???
not really

Rate by importance
not, somewhat, is, very, vitally,
What would you like to see in your local community?
1 more entertainment (stadiums, arenas, attractions)
2 centers for real education (that could be obtained by anyone).
3 local food production.
4 clean energy production.
5 shopping/business
6 more police stations
7 more outdoor parks
8 healthy alternative for hospitals
9...like I said take the most common thoughts to form the rest. Screw it let a computer filter for keywords and go from there.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Great idea !

The Fragile Earth Board sees ever growing threads that raise good questions about weather conditions. I, for one, would like to see what ATS members and guests think about the phenomena. I also think that some other members would be as curious as I am about the current and future conditions...

POLL SUBMISSION

The Extreme Weather Poll

PAGE 1

What do you personally think of the weather conditions in your area?

• Better than before
• Same as every year
• Worse than before
• I can’t form an opinion

According to you, what does your community think of the weather conditions in your area?

• Better than before
• Same as every year
• Worse than before

What do you personally think of the weather conditions around the world?

• Better than before
• Same as every year
• Worse than before
• Depends of the region

According to you, what does your community think of the weather conditions around the world?

• Better than before
• Same as every year
• Worse than before
• Depends of the region

PAGE 2

If you personally think that the weather conditions have worsened throughout the years, what do you think is the cause behind the phenomena?

• Global warming and/or Climate change
• Solar disturbances
• Cosmic alignments
• The upcoming 2012
• Natural causes and cycles
• A mixture of some of those answers

If you personally DO NOT think that the weather conditions have worsened throughout the years, what do you think is the cause behind that false perception?

• The Main Stream Media
• Charlatans that sell books and seminars
• Political agendas
• Elite agendas
• Just an unfounded belief

Finally, from a weather conditions point of view, what do you think will happen in the years to come?

• The end of Mankind
• An Ice Age
• A reset in the cycle
• A gradual and ongoing increase
• A return to stability
• Nothing doomy or gloomy

This is simply a basic foundation for a weather poll, other ideas or questions are welcome.

Thank you for your consideration.

edit on 11-8-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
In light of apacheman's situation, I think there are more here that are one bill short of being out on the streets. How about a poll along the lines of current situations, or maybe a poll about creating an ATS emergency fund? Why not create a fund that ATS members can contribute to, so those who are just a hair away from losing it all can submit for relief? I for one would contribute to it, just as I did for apacheman.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

YAY, you got it! Someone understands!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

A poll that would be of interest would be one that reflects the percentage of people that really do or don't believe that the complete destruction will occur before 2012.

There are a few dates of relevance
September 27th, 2011
October 28, 2011
July 29, 2012
and any other dates leading to December 21st, 2012

It would interesting to see a poll that reflects the percetage of people that truly believe that civilization will be changed as we know it and those who do not believe.

Perhaps a part of the poll can integrate various causal factors such as solar flares, comets/dwarf stars etc, massive earthquakes, government made catastrophe's or nuclear attacks, martial law, total economic collapse. Another interesting factor to include is whether people believe this time in earth's history to be the the fruition of The Book of Revelation for the judgement of the world.

It would be interesting to see the ratio of believer's vs non-believer's in what appears to be a huge time of upheaval and disintigration for our world.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I would like to see a redo of the survival survey with additional questions. That survey was done in 2009 and I am sure that with recent events, things have changed since then and an updated survey would be more accurate.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
POLL SUBMISSION

I would like to see a poll that asks ATS when they think TSWHTF.

Q 1

How long will it be before the snip hits the fan?
-within hours
-days
-weeks
-months
-years

Q 2

What will cause the snip to hit the fan?
-zombies
-aliens
-the government
-financial situation
-natural disaster

Q 3

Are you prepared for the snip to hit the fan?
-I have a half eaten cheese burger in my car
-good for a week
-good for a month
-good for a year
-I could survive indefinitely with what fits in a backpack

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
How about a poll on wether or not petitions should come through here to be signed and sent to congress, the president, the senate or other leaders and law makers. I don't think this site is really effective until we bring our beliefs to the law makers and banksters.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by dethduck

YAY, you got it! Someone understands!!!
I can't help it.
It's my cursed ability to able to both read AND comprehend.
Gets me in more trouble than I care you admit.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Polls:

Q: What do you think will happen in December 21, 2012?
a. Nothing will happen
b. Humans who are ready will move on to 5th dimension
c. End of the world with very few survivors (if any)
d. I am still undecided

Q: If ETs are for real and the government finally announce their existence and that they have been visiting earth, will you be afraid or be happy?
a. I will be afraid to learn that ETs have been visiting us
b. I will be happy that ETs are finally recognized by the government
c. I don't care about ETs. They can do what they want.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join