posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
The U.S. in fiscal crisis.
1. The U.S. government spends far more than it takes in based upon the latest budget agreement. If you were a member of the unconstitutional super
congress, what would you take the axe to.
A. Defense spending.
B. Corporate welfare.
C. Foreign aid.
D. Anything "unconstitutional".
E. The federal government itself.
F. All domestic programs, funds for state projects.
G. Nothing. Let's spend our way out of this recession.
2. The leaders of the U.S. government, especially in the Executive branch, have actively promoted a one world government, even if the U.S has to
suffer economically. Which statement are you most in agreement with?
A. A one world government is a great idea even if the U.S. has to suffer economically. The U.S. consumes too much, and pollutes to much, and this is
what the one world government is designed to correct. Inequalities.
B. A one world government is a scam designed to tax people even more. Any taxes will come from innocent people, and go into the pockets of the very
same people that have caused the inequalities to begin with.
3. Recent polls have suggested that Congress has some of the lowest levels of approval ratings ever recorded. Which of the following do you believe
is the biggest reason for these low ratings?
A. They are highly paid employees of big corporations.
B. They are elites that care nothing for the common man, only other elites.
C. They are too partisan to their own party at the expense of the people as a whole.
D. They have low ratings because they get negative press.
E. They have low ratings because the economy is bad, but it is really not their fault.
4. It has been suggested that the U.S. can "print" its way out of any potential default. Which statement best summarizes your feelings on this
A. Brilliant. That is why they get the big bucks.
B. Desperate move. Means hyperinflation and economic collapse.
C. No big deal. Not really right, but sometimes debt doesn't get repaid.
D. The U.S. SHOULD default, close the federal reserve, and print its own money.
5. Americans have been told that the funds for Social Security may not be there unless the debt ceiling is raised. Which statement best sums up your
feelings on the state of social security.
A. The funds are there, this is a scare tactic.
B. The funds have been spent, the country is broke, and only a fool would think they will ever see their money after the inevitable collapse.
C. Social security is fixable, just take out the fraud and use the funds for what it was designed for not illegal immigrants and bogus disability
D. Do away with social security, it is a Ponzi Scheme, nothing more.
6. Do you believe this crisis is overblown, or, not really a crisis?
A. Yes, this is overblown. There is no crisis.
B. No, this is real.