It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns Britain not to use violence !!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I expected this. but not this soon and Not them? Iran.
a lot of countries have had riots and been told off for killing them.
the police have been very careful not to hurt the rioters.
they can not be seen to be two face't.
if the police had gone in heavy handed.
they would have been condemned.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by MysticPearl

Where did I say they should? I do think that the West (mainly the US) interferes too much in other countries issues. However I don't think that any decent human being should stand by and allow others to treat humans in the way that some states do. I am not naieve I realise the west does this under the radar and I dispise the poeple involved in that however some nations such as seria and iran clearly torture and extirminate their own population when it suits their own political agenda. I find defending Irans record on human rights extremly distasteful.

I'm not trying to argue with you, and I disagree with the way Iran has acted towards their own. Their government has done some horrible things. We just happen to be one of the last countries who should be complaining about anyone elses human rights history. When you look at how the CIA relates to and is connected to our government, it's easy to say our entire system as we know it, is based on hypocracy. Yes Iran has done horrible things to their own. Well, look at what the CIA has done to us, from mind control experiments to assassinations to importing drugs from cartels to planting disease in poor neighborhoods. That's only a few examples of many. Which country imprisons the highest percentage of their citizens? Which country bails out banks and foreign countries while letting its own starve?

I just don't think the US of A has any right, whatsoever, to attempt to be the moral compass of the world.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Iran is SIMPLY repaying LIKE WITH LIKE!

In the west people know nothing about the protesters in the Middle East and vice versa. In the Middle East this is being reported as a revolution, just like the Syrian protests are being reported as a revolution in the West.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Mr Tranny

I'm sorry but I must have completely missed where Iran has any right to an opinion outside their own personal discussions at their dinner tables every night. Iran isn't even in the same part of the world and has absolutely no power to project more than bad breath outside their immediate region.

Maybe your right, but Tehran is not the city on fire just yet... What makes you think that the Iranians have nothing to offer to the rest of the world? They are just people like me and you in a country run by morons.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well, the UK and US said the same to Iran.. acting all superior.
Now, Iran are doing the same back to US and UK purely because the US UK must either let the rioters run wild or crack down, cracking down will obviously make them appear hypocritical!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The big difference is that in the ME they are actually protesting, in the UK it has degenerated into a excuse to loot and destroy. So Iran interjecting any opinion is nothing more than empty words. The UK issue may warrant a heavy hand eventually, you can't excuse this activity. Gunning down protesters and riot control are two different things.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

If there were no players there would be no game at all. Seriously this thing called the game has and is going to end up soon. It was a mistake since the beginning to who started it all. Peace, love and respect will be once and for all but before the great times there must be storm.

Thruthseek3r

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join