It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns Britain not to use violence !!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A classic moment that makes your head explode!!!!!!!!

www.timesofmalta.com...

Iran asks Britain not to use 'violence' against rioters

Meanwhile, Iran urged Britain today to show "restraint" in dealing with rioters, the state television website reported.

Foreign ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast asked "the British government to prevent the use of violence by the police, and to engage in dialogue with the protesters and examine their demands in order to restore calm," the website said.

His remarks came before British Prime Minister David Cameron announced that London will boost its police presence to 16,000 in an attempt to control the riots that have shaken the city since Saturday.

You can’t make this crap up folks!

People on this board have been talking about how everything seems arranged by some unknown “agent provocateur”. I think that the absurdity of that press release gives us an idea of who that agent may be……….

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

I'm sorry but I must have completely missed where Iran has any right to an opinion outside their own personal discussions at their dinner tables every night. Iran isn't even in the same part of the world and has absolutely no power to project more than bad breath outside their immediate region.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Mossad?
CIA?
M16?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Listen to their demands? Are you F'ing with me? They don't have demands, they are just a bunch of idiots running around like animals. Monkey see, monkey do. Doesn't London have fire hoses? That's actually a serious question....I have no idea if they do or dont have fire hydrants.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Touche Iran, they're finally learning how to play the game. Clever indeed!

link   
They're not being serious. They're trollin' us for involving ourselves in their affairs.

link   
I love this! I think Iran said this as a joke because it is what the British and Western World was saying to Iran after riots broke out from their last election.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It makes sense. UK can warn Libya/Syria/Egypt not to use violence, so Iran can tell them the same thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yeah, Iran has no right to say this. But, we have no right as a country to say have the crap we do, either. Same as most. While Iran is being a hypocrite here, so are any Americans acting like our government doesn't do the same exact thing.

I just can't get over the fact that Americans think they live by a different set of rules.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Im not saying the Brits should start randomly shooting rioteers but who the hell is Iran to push it's nose into Brittain's business?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Why would anyone think they are kidding? They aren't kidding when they warn the United States about this or that and most recently, warning us about our own domestic policy. They aren't kidding when they frequently state their intentions to obliterate Israel and a few million human beings who happen to be where they foresee a glass parking lot. They sure aren't kidding as they fund, train and nurture Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Hezbollah, to name a few. Why would anyone consider this as anything but what the words would indicate?

Iran makes a lot of threats they choose not to carry through on....but that doesn't make them a joke either. They've got no right..and no business telling ANYONE how to handle a protest when wholesale slaughter, imprisonment and routine torture for pure FUN was their great national plan to deal with theirs. It still doesn't mean they don't SEE themselves as having the power to issues threats.... Nope.. I don't find anything the least bit humorous about these people issuing threats while busting their butts and all resources going full tilt to turn out Nuclear Warheads as quickly as physics allow. Oh well

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ha thats a bit rich coming from one of the worlds nations with the worst human rights records

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Ha thats a bit rich coming from one of the worlds nations with the worst human rights records

Yes, and the American media openly discloses all our human right violations, right? If you think we are some role model on the human rights front, you either live under a rock, are extremely ignorant, or blindly believe everything Fox News tells you.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
well now the shoe is on the other foot,so why can't they comment,now GB can see what it feels like to be made sport of in the news,pay backs are a biatch

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Never watched Fox news in my life. I work in the media, my mind is open and I know which news sources are not to be trusted. But thanks for the advice however I fail to see why we should take advice from a country that is happy to stone a woman to death off of the back of one mans word.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's a fair cop

edit on 9-8-2011 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Never watched Fox news in my life. I work in the media, my mind is open and I know which news sources are not to be trusted. But thanks for the advice however I fail to see why we should take advice from a country that is happy to stone a woman to death off of the back of one mans word.

So, why should Iran take advice from a country which bombs innocent women and children as a matter of international diplomacy, and locks up people with dark skin in Gitmo, and throws away the key, for being in a country we invaded for false reasons?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Where did I say they should? I do think that the West (mainly the US) interferes too much in other countries issues. However I don't think that any decent human being should stand by and allow others to treat humans in the way that some states do. I am not naieve I realise the west does this under the radar and I dispise the poeple involved in that however some nations such as seria and iran clearly torture and extirminate their own population when it suits their own political agenda. I find defending Irans record on human rights extremly distasteful.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
the irony..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

They've got no right..and no business telling ANYONE how to handle a protest when wholesale slaughter, imprisonment and routine torture for pure FUN was their great national plan to deal with theirs. It still doesn't mean they don't SEE themselves as having the power to issues threats.... Nope.. I don't find anything the least bit humorous about these people issuing threats while busting their butts and all resources going full tilt to turn out Nuclear Warheads as quickly as physics allow. Oh well

You make some huge assumptions here without one single shred of proof. Not only are you incapable of seeing the funny side of this - and I am darn sure it was said tongue in cheek - but you have been supping at the Kool-Aid way to long if you think they are turning out nuclear warheads.

It may come as a complete surprise to you but the country that has just ordered 8 super bunker busters at $3.5 million each is yours, and yours is the country with enough nuclear weapons to wipe out the world several times over.

With your very unstable government and it's warmongering attitude however I would not blame Iran or anyone else wanting to protect themselves from Freedom and Democracy American style - you know the 30,000 ft variety.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join