Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Seal Team 6 - the Photos

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
These are the photos of America's finest soldiers and men killed in Afghanistan - belonging to the same unit involved in an incident in Pakistan that took out a top member of Al Qaeda and other American Seals who were also killed in the process; a mission that we were all lied to by the White House and media.

www.wjla.com...

Media gag on the arrival to the USA of the deceased Seals:

There is a media gag due to the presence of Obama and all the families belonging to these Seals; I understand these families are going to demand a full and thorough investigation in to the incident and they are demanding answers. You have'nt heard the last of this by a long shot yet.

Please take a long look at each and every photo; among the Seals, one is a father to a precious baby due in November; the very last time another Seal cuddled his baby girl...she was only 2 weeks old!

May God watch over their families and children.

Australian and New Zealand SAS sought and got retribution for the loss of their comrades.....I want the same for these Seals.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What about the millions of Fathers you have killed in Iraq?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's sad to see so many americans being killed over a war that was started by a handful of men.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
edit on 9-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zionistsareterrorists

Not to defend anyone but you need to look at the facts here.

What do you think the cause of most of the deaths in Iraq are from? They are from suicide bombers and have killed 3 times more at least than American soldiers have.

I understand your point and don't believe we should be there at all but until we can get politicians and military to stop all they are doing there is no choice for the soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines.

My heart does go out to all the family of all the dead people from all the senseless wars being waged!
edit on 9-8-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I feel sorry for their families, every loss is one too much, but every choice you make has consequences, if you are trained to kill for the concept of safety of a small portion of a specie and it is your job, you know the consequences are; applauded by the ones who belief in the cause they assigned you to, you are hated by the ones who are damaged in their lives chosen by your actions. Death is a consequence, if you kill, people want to kill you. It is part of the job, you know that before you sign up.

So I didn't watch the pics, I can look at my neighbours too, they made the choice not to train to kill people to make a living and shouldn't get anymore or less respect.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Diyainoue because: spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Wow, there are even anti American trolls on a thread like this. Please go inflate your egos and self righteousness somewhere it'll be appreciated, there are plenty of anti American/anti US military threads on here. Show some damn respect.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't like our Govts sending our boys to a war for the rich man so he can suck up more $$$, I don't like what our boys have to do for a living but what I do know they are the most loyal and couragous men who do things few men dare. For every enemy they kill, they save a thousand more; for every thousand men they kill, they save millions more.

Without our military, I'm not going to feel so warm and cozy at night.

For the people who persist on judging these men; I know you are not going to be relied upon if and when the SHTF and no doubt you will be the first to scream for their help.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman

Not to defend anyone but you need to look at the facts here.

What do you think the cause of most of the deaths in Iraq are from? They are from suicide bombers and have killed 3 times more at least than American soldiers have.

I understand your point and don't believe we should be there at all but until we can get politicians and military to stop all they are doing there is no choice for the soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines.

My heart does go out to all the family of all the dead people from all the senseless wars being waged!
edit on 9-8-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

Fully agree, we had the same problem in South Africa. Mandela's bunch, the ANC, were not only destroying infrastructure but the ANC were killing their own people, just like in Iraq and Afghanistan. The ANC was using the typical terrorist extortion tactic of "do what we want or we'll kill you too," just like in Iraq and Afghanistan. We got dumped on daily for taking out the trash and the world turned on South Africa with the help of the IMF, UN, Rothschilds and Oppenheimer (deBeers, Anglo-American). I don't agree with apartheid in any form, be it SA, Israel, China or anywhere, but I certainly do agree with putting down terrorists and it's a damn good idea to support the people who do put them down, lest the terrorists end up on our doorsteps. There's only one problem, choosing which is the lesser of two evils to put down, the terrorists we are told about daily or the terrorists in government and Wall Street/BIS/IMF/etc, because they exist both ways.

My thoughts go out to the families of the SEAL team members and all those men and women who serve at great risk to themselves.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/9.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Cry somewhere else moron......show a little respect. There are plenty of ant American propoganda threads here for you to get your jollies at son. Grow UP.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Cry somewhere else moron......show a little respect. There are plenty of ant American propoganda threads here for you to get your jollies at son. Grow UP.

I will respect your soldiers back if you respect other people. Americans seem to think that they run the world or that they are superior. You need to know what its like to lose someone you loved.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

this is an open forum and every member has a right to express his or her own opinion.

respect?

for paid killers?

ORLY?

live by the sword die by the sword, look at their eyes, crazed or dead eyes.

interesting how osama's killers just had an "accident", that is as much sympathy i can muster.

No, I Do Not Support "The Troops"

The resistance of the ruling class and of most Americans to one aspect of the truth about 9/11 remains astonishing, and it demonstrates how puerile our national conversation is. Of course, the ruling class cannot admit that to state the obvious fact that actions have consequences is not to say that the U.S. "deserved" 9/11 -- for to acknowledge the millions murdered by the U.S. government and our policy of aggressive military intervention across the globe would subject our own actions to the kinds of judgments that only the United States is entitled to make, and only about the actions of others. The United States is uniquely exempt from the standards we apply to everyone else; thus runs the catechism at the church of our inherent national superiority.

Our national catechism tells us that America is Good -- and that America's murders are Good Murders. You may not say otherwise.

in response to your preposterous claim that the majority of the deaths are the result of the actions of "suicide bombers":
the majority of deaths in iraq are the result of american policy, including the genocidal use of "Dirty Bombs" on iraq [and libya as well], interesting how "Dirty Bombs"are always brought up as a possible threat from terrorists, whilst uncle sam and his boys an girls are using them left right and center.

From Hiroshima to Iraq, 61 years of uranium wars A suicidal, genocidal, omnicidal course

The conduct of secret nuclear wars since 1991, through the use of depleted uranium weaponry by the United States and Great Britain with their allies, has taken place in the Middle East, the former Yugoslavia, Afghanistan2 and Lebanon.3 It has been carried out for the express purpose of destroying the public health and mutilating the genetic future of vast populations in oil rich and/or pipeline regions. Carpet and grid bombing with depleted uranium weaponry in Iraq, Yugoslavia and Afghanistan has guaranteed permanent radioactive terrain contamination. The recent discovery that U.S. depleted uranium bombs dropped by Israel on Lebanon in 2006 contained enriched uranium4,5 suggests covert testing of fourth generation nuclear weapons. The United States and its allies are fully aware that this weaponry violates the Geneva and Hague Conventions and the 1925 Geneva Poison Gas Protocol.6 It meets the definition of WMD in the U.S. Code7 in two out of three categories. And its use violates U.S. military law.8 since the U.S. is a signatory to The Hague and Geneva Conventions. The blueprint for depleted uranium radioactive poison gas weaponry – dirty bombs, dirty missiles and dirty bullets – was contained in a declassified memorandum9 dated Oct. 30, 1943. It was addressed to Gen. Leslie Groves, who was head of the Manhattan Project, the U.S. effort to build atomic bombs in World War II. The recommendation for development of depleted uranium as kinetic energy penetrators was never mentioned in the Groves memo. It was specifically for depopulation. The Groves memo makes it clear that in 1943, U.S. scientists recommended using radioactive poison gas weapons in order to contaminate the air, water, soil, food, environment and the blood of exposed populations. The long-term contamination is permanent, since uranium-238 has a half-life of 4.5 billion years, making contaminated areas uninhabitable for eternity. For populations that must continue to live in contaminated areas, the long-term effects are lingering illnesses and mutilation of their DNA. Widespread depleted uranium contamination of DNA in populations results in the potential mutilation of future generations. Mutations induced in the DNA of a single egg or sperm which form a fertilized egg are expressed and repeated in every cell of the developing organism, and defects are passed on to all future generations11. Not only are U.S. and allied soldiers exposed and civilian populations genocidally targeted, but the depleted uranium pollution is now global. In reality, we are all Gulf War veterans.

new topics

top topics

join