It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Trace Heat Wave To Massive Star At Center Of Solar System !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Scientists Trace Heat Wave To Massive Star At Center Of Solar System :

PASADENA, CA—Groundbreaking new findings announced Monday suggest the record-setting heat wave plaguing much of the United States may be due to radiation emitted from an enormous star located in the center of the solar system. Scientists believe the star, which they have named G2V65, may in fact be the same bright yellow orb seen arcing over the sky day after day, and given its extreme heat and proximity to Earth, it is likely not only to have caused the heat wave, but to be responsible for every warm day in human history.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/627cbf6283de.jpg[/atsimg]

www.theonion.com...
edit on 9-8-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
the onion?

really?

seriously?

are you super cereal?

ETA: oh....its in jokes, didnt even know that jokes had a forum, finally i might have an audience who will listen to my purple fish joke
edit on 9-8-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Its only sad that the truth is being cast as satire and the lie cast as imperative truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
lol i love that site. they have some funny stuff on there!. just to make sure you do know they are talking about the every day sun right? lol

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sempul
lol i love that site. they have some funny stuff on there!. just to make sure you do know they are talking about the every day sun right? lol

Its only sad that the truth is being cast as satire and the lie cast as imperative truth.

LOL Indeed

edit on 9-8-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I am sure many millions were spent, many thousands were employed and many villages were temporarily deprived of their idiots for this report to be created!

I love the Onion....A good laugh now and then helps maintain sanity in these difficult times. Great share! S/F on this one.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Giggle.

zOMg! It heats stuff.

This reminds me of the DHMO scare a while back.
www.dhmo.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Haha this kind of funny is right on my wave-length! I never heard of this site before, thanks OP!

Peace.

top topics

join