It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid gets his WoW Account deleted by his mom and totaly freaks out!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadMagician

Originally posted by Diamonquecharm
Fake!!!

Why would you put the tv remote in your butt.

Who doesn't try to jam something in their bum every time they get pissed?
I thought everyone did...

It's doing party tricks like this that get you called BadMagician as opposed to GoodMagician I assume?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Not fake,I don't care what the kid says.I'm a mother and kids cannot fake this very normal tantrum throwing behavior.I'm sure he was quite embarrassed to see himself behave this way on video and saying "I did it on purpose"is the classic comeback or defense....by the way,what exactly did he plan on doing with the remote?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Same kid.. Either fake, Or severe issues..
this poor kids brother is evil,ha ha ha ha
I wonder if there is a follow -up when dad came home and saw the guitar?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You've all convinced me, fake or not I need to watch these vids when I get home.
Remote in the butt?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Same kid.. Either fake, Or severe issues..

What kind of truck was that at the end, it's bigger than him, and thats just the bonnet/hood.

Anyway going from this vid i'm happy to say fake, this family has too much money and their out in the middle of nowere. These kids can be as loud and crazy as they want for the camera.

Still the butt remote is confusing.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido687

Well, I am surprised you'd have thousands and thousands of hours invested into these games yourself, yet still be confused by some kid having a meltdown when the ENTIRE and COMPLETE focus of his waking hours and life just got deleted.

I won't say I didn't get pretty deep into these games myself...I sure did, as noted. I never felt the urge to meltdown..but I absolutely DID meet kids in those games who literally had their ENTIRE LIFE revolving around them. 13-18yr old kids who I could find on the game at almost any time of the day or night, 7 days a week, without fail. Period. You don't think one of those game fanatics would react just a LITTLE BIT poorly to having their purpose for living deleted?

Perhaps we've actually created a whole new class of addiction to a thing that doesn't even have a real world existence. What a thing to consider.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

He managed to take off his shirt and his mom was laughing in parts. Plus no one stopped him...obviously they didn't care about the truck.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Yes people can fake tantrums. Why would someone having a tantrum take their shirt off and try to do dirty things with a remote? It's supposed to be funny.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
I hate the Justin Bieber brother. What a scrote.

If it's not fake, then your brother is probably on the spectrum, and that makes you an even bigger scrote.

If this is real then I can understand why he acts out. His dad is a HUGE redneck that never beats him. If that was my dad I would not want to piss him off. Also, he lives with a dude who looks like Justin Bieber which would indicate that he listens to Justin Bieber. He plays WOW. He lives in a rich household and is pampered to the extreme.

This kid needs to lay off the WOW and go play some sports. He probably needs to kick is brothers ass too.

On a side note, this household is a good model for the argument against entitlements. See, the kid feels really entitled so when things don't go his way he destroys stuff. Sound familiar?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tachalka

Originally posted by BadMagician

Originally posted by Diamonquecharm
Fake!!!

Why would you put the tv remote in your butt.

Who doesn't try to jam something in their bum every time they get pissed?
I thought everyone did...

It's doing party tricks like this that get you called BadMagician as opposed to GoodMagician I assume?

Just don't ask me to make a rabbit disappear. That would require hospitalization.

Richard Gere and I would be best friends though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join