It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Enforcement Seeks Help in Identifying the “Tri-Cities Bandit,” Linked to Three Bank Robberie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Law Enforcement Seeks Help in Identifying the “Tri-Cities Bandit,” Linked to Three Bank Robberies in Three Cities

FBI Los Angeles Office

The FBI and law enforcement in Burbank, Glendale, and Pasadena are seeking the public’s assistance by asking for information leading to the identity of an unknown male bank robber believed to be responsible for three bank robberies since last month. The bandit is described as an Hispanic male between the ages of 30 - 40; 5’5” - 5’8” in height; between 150-160 lbs.; short, dark hair, and a goatee.

The Tri-Cities Bandit has been linked to the following bank robberies:

6/13/2011 11:45 a.m. Citbank 360 E. Magnolia Blvd. Burbank
7/19/2011 1:55 p.m. Wells Fargo 82 S. Lake Ave. Pasadena
7/20/2011 5:24 p.m. Wells Fargo 535 N. Brand Blvd. Glendale

Anyone with information as to the identity or whereabouts of the Tri-Cities Bandit is urged to contact the FBI or dial 911 immediately. In Los Angeles, the FBI can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 888 CANT HIDE (888 226-8443).

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So the guy has robbed 3 banks with full disclosed face? There is a bright one

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5

Exactly! If a guy is that stupid, they deserve to be caught.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So let me get this straight:

The police want us, the people, to help them find the man who took money from the banks....The same banks that stole the money from the people.

So the earth actually is flat, and the sky is green.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

Was this guy just a note passer or did he do a takeover over the banks?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadMagician
So let me get this straight:

The police want us, the people, to help them find the man who took money from the banks....The same banks that stole the money from the people.

So the earth actually is flat, and the sky is green.

That's some funny stuff, right? They do us WRONG...and then ask for our help? hahahaha
What happened with all that "technology"? Is this what the American people are paying for? Incompetence?

Dear Alphabet Agencies,

I am sorry i am unable to help you, at this moment, regarding this case; but i do have information regarding another bank robber, that stole trillions of dollars, from the people that are PAYING YOU! Therefore, i would kindly ask you to go after them, instead.

Please, do your OWN job, and stop wasting taxpayers money!

Kind Regards,

Nuttin4U

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If I actually knew the guy, I would not turn him in. I would make him pay me to keep his secret. He stole from Banks, the same money the Banks stole from me and every other tax payer. I'd rather have my money back, screw the bank. They will just get bailed out anyway.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If he's smart (doubt it) he'll stop now, and disappear to Mexico for ever.

But like most greedy people, he'll keep robbing banks until he gets caught.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

Was this guy just a note passer or did he do a takeover over the banks?

Looks like he is just a note passer. Otherwise, they would have posted Armed and Dangerous.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

If he is just a note passer, then he didnt get much anyways. He would probabally get more if he hit a 7-11...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

If he is just a note passer, then he didnt get much anyways. He would probabally get more if he hit a 7-11...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5

Maybe he actually wants to go to prison. May be struggling and likes the idea of 3 free meals a day.

He must be aware there are cameras in there. He's probably wondering "why the hell haven't they caught me yet?"

new topics

top topics

join