It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to rename 'US Political Madness' forum to 'The United States False Left Right Paradigm'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
1912:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/533d82af8c0f.png[/atsimg]

Hello everyone *tips his hat*

Please allow me to explain why I believe the ATS forum 'US Political Madness' is contributing to the continual division of We The People. Deny Ignorance, right?

What does 'political madness' mean to me?

To me political madness means our elected representatives are not representing us.

Political Madness is our representatives creating laws/statements that are touchy and meant to divide We The People. Abortion for example, same sex marriage, religion..etc etc

These are all personal choices that government should have no business in and they are all meant to stir up distraction discussions between We The People. To distract us from the real issue at hand, Gold/Fiat Currency/Debt and to further divide us amongst ourselves.

So how did it get this way? Is it really We The Peoples fault? Did we screw up?

No, it most certainly is not! Is it the Left, perhaps the Right?

No.

I think Ezra Pound but it best:

Here are the simple facts of the great betrayal. Wilson and House knew that they were doing something momentous. One cannot fathom men’s motives and this pair probably believed in what they were up to. What they did not believe in was representative government. They believed in government by an uncontrolled oligarchy whose acts would only become apparent after an interval so long that the electorate would be forever incapable of doing anything efficient to remedy depredations.

EZRA POUND
(St. Elizabeth’s Hospital,
Washington, D.C. 1950)

The cartoon from 1912 up above and

The only purposley destroyed Book in post Nazi Europe

should clear that up for anyone willing to read 200 pages.

(unfortunately today, that is a BIG read for most but for some odd reason hours on facebook reading pointless vain remarks which really amount to doing nothing at all is a pastime millions and millions of us can make time for) "double you tee eff"

The author of this book, the late Eustace Mullins did the majority of his research at the Library of Congress Washington, D.C. while employed there. There is no need to scour the internet to find out who is actually in control of our reality. Eustace Mullins documented in detail how our country has been deceived by a few and has become an uncontrolled oligarchy.

Here is a terrific interview with Mr. Mullins. He gave plenty more, but I will just post one video. The book is where it is at though folks. It will stick in your head. You will never see the world the same after reading it. That is the vermonster guarantee, and it is worth its weight in gold, not fiat currency

So, in conclusion. This website is a great tool. There is a lot of work put into it by a very dedicated staff and I know that I am not alone when I say that I greatly appreciate it.

Deny Ignorance, right?

Deny the finger pointing, the wiener scandals. The liberals, the conservatives, they are operating not on personal beliefs but on $ and a script.

Their only purpose is to continue the great deception, to continue the False Left Right Paradigm

And to hide the fact

That the United States Government (The Liberals & The Conservatives) is controlled by a privately owned central bank.

For this website to allow left right nonsense debates and to even have a forum dedicated to it is simply

Pure 'Madness'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1943d296abed.jpg[/atsimg]

verm

Mods: I put this in Political Madness, I hope thats the right home for it.

edit on 9-8-2011 by vermonster because: fixed title

edit on 9-8-2011 by vermonster because: moved quote

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

I'm begining to believe this more and more.
BUT!!!
There are 2 sides.
Side one?- Tea Party and associated libertarians
Side two?- Democrats and republicans who all wear the same progressive underwear even though their topcoats may be red or blue.

Like the thread though, so S&F

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Meh, madness represents exactly what's going on: madness, insanity and the false puppet show put on for we spectators.

I would however agree changing it to the political bulls* forum.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'll raise a glass to that notion! I am tired of all the bickering and divisiveness here, especially since most involved acknowledge the problems are not exclusive to just one side, yet some(Neo96
) continue to act as if, swooping into every political thread to condemn the gubberment and lib's. The same goes for the other side too admittedly, but man, it is not an 'either or' situation, it is an 'and' situation. We could be so much more productive turning our angst to the leaders and system in general, instead of each other. The futility of finger pointing and blaming only thickens the wall!

Peace,
spec

ETA: Hopefully this thread will serve as a uniter and encourage us to turn our frustration towards corruption and greed, no matter where it comes from. Choosing a side exclusively only cuts one off from the entirety of the situation, and your illustration is dead on. Let's make the us and them the people and the corruption.
Here's a link from a recent thread with additional illustrations that seem to sum it all up well: dont-tread-on.me...
edit on 9-8-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'd like to see it renamed to "Reality-Challenged" or something along those lines

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

ETA: Hopefully this thread will serve as a uniter and encourage us to turn our frustration towards corruption and greed, no matter where it comes from. Choosing a side exclusively only cuts one off from the entirety of the situation, and your illustration is dead on. Let's make the us and them the people and the corruption.

well said.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
no one makes anyone read this political madness forum.

its a persons own personal choice there is nothing false about the left or right to post or read that forum.

some people like to argue and sometimes its down right entertaining.

and some people just need to vent their frustrations.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
While I personally couldn't care less what the name of the forum is, and I do believe that arguing over left/right politics could be considered a form of 'policial madness' the fact that you bring up Pound and Mullins is enough for a star and flag.

Secrets of the Federal Reserve really opened my eyes, as did his other book simply called The World Order. This should be required reading, but unfortunately finding out about Mullins is hard enough for those people who rely on any of the major news networks and blogs, or as you stated, read endless hours of pointless facebook ramblings. This is one of the reasons I keep coming back to ATS. People actually care about what they're posting about and some of us are actually trying to better ourselves through knowledge.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'd like to second this motion.

I think it's time we all get over ourselves and realize we are all the gladiators, duking it out in front of the bourgeoisie to make everybody think they are represented. The gladiators simply need to storm the sky box a demand a true and direct representation.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

you are parroting the false left right paradigm agenda beezzer.

There are two sides, you are right.

Our elected officials and We The People.

We are divided amongst ourselves by our elected officials. The script is well written.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
reply to post by beezzer

you are parroting the false left right paradigm agenda beezzer.

There are two sides, you are right.

Our elected officials and We The People.

We are divided amongst ourselves by our elected officials. The script is well written.

We The People. . . are the Tea Party. At least some of us.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So, what you are saying in a nutshell is that you accept ignorance.

This websites motto deny ignorance seems to not apply to The False Left Right Paradigm with many posters.

Just read the freakin book people

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

what i am saying is people are free to do whatever they want

and nothing more.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

We The People. . . are the Tea Party. At least some of us.

As soon as it was defined as a party it stopped being about we the people and started to be about it's political agenda; and after being hijacked all that's really recognized as tea party are fringe republicans.

Party is the problem. Party is Divisional group think.

I know you want to hang on to what the tea party was but it is no more; that tea party is history, now ever to be associated with the GOP by the most vocal of the writers of our history.
edit on 8/9/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Great thread, I was going to write a thread on a similar topic. Sum's up what I think about the two party system. S&F for making the thread!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The 'Tea Party' is a last ditch attempt to generalize anyone who doesn't agree with left or right baloney.

"If they aren't a liberal supporter or a conservative supporter....then what are they?!!! Group them!!"

It's just another Washington created group to continue the facade.

We The People all want similar things. Food, shelter, freedom from oppressive government.

Is that so much to ask?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The only people who are "grouping" us are the ones that don't agree/like us. Those that are anti-tea have to have a centralized focus for their animosity.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

no one makes anyone read this political madness forum.

But these days in such a crisis, more people are looking for answers, so it's not just casual interest, but searching for answers.

some people like to argue and sometimes its down right entertaining.

Fair enough, to each their own, but when entertaining hurts fellow citizens, should we continue full steam ahead?

and some people just need to vent their frustrations.

True, but shouldn't we be sure to include all the facets and not just the ones we are familiar with and/or passionate about, in the spirit of genuine fairness?

what i am saying is people are free to do whatever they want
and nothing more.

True also man, but when it comes to condemning others, should it not be thorough and accurate? Which imo assigns blame across the board. Sure at some times it may be more one side than the other, but in the spirit of moving past the animosity, shouldn't we apply the scrutiny within as well as outward?
You are right though, we are free to express our opinions however we choose, but I always hope for movement towards solution, overall and not just in one area, and picking/committing to a side in the political spectrum only fortifies the divisiveness. The "and nothing more" kind of defeats any solution, no?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

I know you want to hang on to what the tea party was but it is no more; that tea party is history, now ever to be associated with the GOP by the most vocal of the writers of our history.
edit on 8/9/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

No it isn't. The GOP WANTS to cling to us but their feeble attempts are going to be for naught.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

read the book.

you will see there is NO GOP

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join