It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how implants may work

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Before we work out how alien implants work, we have to be sure that there are aliens and implants to study. We have to rule out foreign bodies in the human body. People have been having unusual objects pulled from orifices and under the skin for decades. Shrapnel from conflicts, RTAs and long-forgotten childhood injuries need to be considered first before going for the 'aliens did it' option.

Contrary to what Dr Leir likes to state, foreign bodies can remain in us for decades without ever noticing. It's only when they move against nerves, arteries etc that they come to the attention of us and medical science.

If we're dealing with alien technology, it's illogical and backward that they'd use trackers/implants broadcasting on a frequency used by Wi-Fi (!). Anyone could locate it and locate the source of transmission...especially govt agencies tasked with making sure nobody is pirating bandwidth. Also, if there was a steady stream of data going out on a specific frequency (59.125254 ghz in the vids), any intelligence agency with a brain would pay attention.

Given that any 'aliens' would necessarily be way more advanced than us, it would be more covert to implant an alloy with exotic isotopes from which they could calibrate a 'metal-detector' to search for.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

sounds like YOURE the one trolling!!!

How's that? I'm just wondering how these people who claim to have, or know someone who has, been chipped came to be chipped in the first place! Who put the chips there and why? I'm just asking. I mean, Jesus Christ, it's not like it's NORMAL to have a microchip in your body! You guys are acting like this is just a regular everyday event!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
How's that? I'm just wondering how these people who claim to have, or know someone who has, been chipped came to be chipped in the first place! Who put the chips there and why? I'm just asking. I mean, Jesus Christ, it's not like it's NORMAL to have a microchip in your body! You guys are acting like this is just a regular everyday event!

I was "chipped", implanted with a tracking device sometime around 1951 when I was abducted by a couple of Greys. It was removed in 1994 when my Mother arrived here. That was also when the abductions abrutly ended. Up until then I would get frequent nose bleeds, and rather violent headaches; glad that is over.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ouch thats nuts

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Your theory is correct. S&F for you

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I do suppose that is an important thing to look at. And the logic of using a unique metal alloy to look for may work. I'll see if I can find it but one implant had chemical make up similar to that of a meteor, that's pretty unique

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well the body is 90something% water... plus the salts in our body and the electrical current... we're def a wierd science experiment... breed between machine and biology.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join