It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how implants may work

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have thought of a new theory on how alien implants work.
these clips frfom ufo hunters show them operating on a supposed alien implant, adn in the persons body it gives of a radio frequency. whcih as most people here know, these implants are thought to betracking devices to keep tabs on people.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
So here how i think they are powered, but to show something that will be needed down the road
here are some animals with tracking devices on them
t0.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcTMXIz3sAieaP9Z_Cst1ngSsjhWFa_fhvQ4_31BmDiGait3oITrTkMwMKuR
notice the size difference between it and the implant from the clip
Ours seems to have alot more in it than the typical implant. and of corse if the aliens are trying to stay low and be known as little as possible something like what we use will not work. So heres how i think they do it, the remove the batteries(which should reduce the size) ann instead find some way to make so these implants run off the electrical charge in the human body, which is why you notice in the ufo hunters clips after the implant left the body the radio frequncy that was emmitted in the body stoped, possibly because the power source, the human bodys chage was cut off. now granted im not sure how to harness electricity from the human body, but aliens might know.
here are some benifts to doing it like this for aliens
1. may allow them to reduce size by removing large batteries and possibly necssacary solar collectors to run batteries so implants could be external
2. the implant is within a body, which means that it has no externeal source such as sun to reenergize the battery, so it has to run on something
3.if its removed from the body it shuts down, so that scientific anlysis would be limmited and thus keeping their precesnce hidden
so this is one way implants could work, by using the energy of our own bodies

cj6

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thats actually a really good theory

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
agreed, very good idea, i have a friend that has an implant in her arm, and when i put an EMF detector next to it, it went crazy
S&F for you

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

that be pretty freaky if you had something in you giving off radio waves or emfs

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have some kind of bump (implant, chip, whatever you want to call it) in my leg. It reacts to magnets, only very slight. Also, when a powerful magnet is placed by it, it makes my leg "energize", tingly, like a current was put through it, but only down the leg, not up past the knee.

I agree with your theory.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Good idea.

Anomalous objects could have gotten in the body by accident too while you were melted through the walls into the spaceship, like Brundle and the fly.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

got a bump in my arm, its been here for years now, ive never bothered to test, maybe i should

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Actually, forget batteries. We already have such devices that are powered, more or less, by bodily juices. And of course, there are other possibilities: powered by local muscular electrical reactions, brainwave frquencies, etc. Personally, I suspect that they are self powered, sorta of a one-size-fits-all type.

As far as I'm concerned, I think we should be more interested in WHAT data they are collecting, simple or complex biological functions and/or brainwaves (our thoughts)..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Many newer implant devices of Terrestrial design use no batteries, instead they use a "static" RF (radio frequency) field to induce a small voltage and current into a more or less passive implant. This static / external field activates the implant and allows it to transmit a very low level radio data stream. In the Terrestrial devices a "wand" is used as both the transmitter of the static field, and the receiving antenna for the return data. The system is passive, for the most part, and only works at very short distances. Kind of like RFID.

The notion of using the bodies own electrical "signals" to power an electronic device isn't new either. I and a friend worked out a method to do this back in the 70's, don't know if it was ever used though. We did it as a sort of "pre-engineering" exercise to see if there was a way to use technology to help his daughter who has MS. We dropped the project when it was decided that our idea of implanting amplifiers to increase nerve signals to muscles wouldn't be as effective as needed. Shame really, could have helped many people.

Anyway, yes, absolutely, an implant can be powered by the bodies internal "electrical" system.. The voltages and currents available in a living body are way more than enough to power a modern Terrestrial electronic device . Voltages need not be more than 1 volt, and current requirements are almost non-existant.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

I have some kind of bump (implant, chip, whatever you want to call it) in my leg. It reacts to magnets, only very slight. Also, when a powerful magnet is placed by it, it makes my leg "energize", tingly, like a current was put through it, but only down the leg, not up past the knee.

WTF? Why do you have an implant or "chip" in your leg?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

i have a friend that has an implant in her arm, and when i put an EMF detector next to it, it went crazy

What?! Why the hell does she have an implant?

You people are trolling.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Thank you for helping confim this theory, i assumed that of corse the spinal cord and brain have electric charges goiung through them, plus human blood and cells have differnt types of inonic compunds,as well as acidsin them that can act as electrolytes

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

i found this theory that they are actualy giving off radio frequencies to disrupt brain frequencies and paralyzie the person so they can abducted easier

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Tracking devices to keep tabs on people? In my opinion, not likely, considering what came to my mind at the mention of radio frequencies.
Can't these be used to manipulate a person's brain; their personality, thoughts, etc?
Is it possible there is an experiment or active operation going on to either cause heightened awareness or, more sinister, a lower awareness?
You can track something without using a complex chip possibly running off of the body's own energy.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Not sure, but one day it wasn't there and the next day it was. I didn't have any missing time, so I don't know how or why it is there, but it is there, I can feel it, and using a magnet produces the a fore mentioned results.

I don't think that we are trolling, just giving our experiences. Some people have chips, some don't. Perhaps it something to do with the way we live our lives trying to help others, maybe we are just science experiments that "they" want to keep track of, I don't know.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

sounds like YOURE the one trolling!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

thats what some people say, they give off radio frequencies to disrupt the brian and paralyize the person, so capture can be much easier

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I saw this video a while back about this man who removes implants from people and most are somewhat organic in nature.
But when it came up about aliens implanting us with devices to track us, she laughed, she said if a civilization was 1,000 or more years advanced they can track us with our own dna, they dont need to implant anything that is what man does since we arent that advanced yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well, small implants can feed of the human body. The real trick isn't feeding of the body, its making it in such a way it isn't rejected. One way of doing that is by creating a membrame of stamcells to shield it of the bodies immune system end reduce rejection that way.

Technology is far further on that point than you think. We will eventually get such technology for the masses this century.

Used forr tracking right now? You bet but not just by the US, orther countries have them too.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Maybe the amount of technology they are able to bring in their craft is far less than they have for purposes of space

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join