It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry WINS 2012 Presidential Election!!! =)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Like it or Lump it; YOU have no choice.

So, Perry's going to announce a presidential run (he's Al Gore's former campaign mgr. according to Deb Medina) and btw ... When you RUN A CAMPAIGN for YOUR candidate; it's a certainty that you do that because you are in their camp... ie Liberal Democrat.

Links to the claim are hard to find... Dead Link! It must not be true then!
Another Dead Link! It must not be true then!
Then there's this recent one.
(Watch for more Anti-Perry articles to be scrubbed; WikiType Pages to become highly-polished.)

He's NOT a Common Sense Conservative nor Constitutionalist. Just so we are all clear on that!

So, we have Obama committed in public report that his primary focus on this 2012 campaign will be to destroy Mitt Romney.

That will leave Perry to get the glowing GOP nomination, and with some ballot box stuffing, will win 2012.

Bilderburg ... Rick Perry's Budz! WooT Nice that he took the time to visit them. Now we know that he can be a president of the USA becase as we all know... you don't get to be president of the USA without getting their blessing.

But of course, the blessed president must do what his budz in the Team Bilderburg desire.

Unless the a president-elect wants to follow Kennedy.
Kennedy didn't do what they (Team Bilderburg) wanted and even Jackie suspected foul play at the HIGHEST level. ATS Link to it

That should REALLY shock people that the former first WIDOW! suspects the Vice-President (and Texas tycoons like??? Who... BUSH? who ran the CIA and was the president in waiting).

That rabbit hole is mind boggling. I don't even want to get started on the VAST conspiracies at the top.

Anyhow, Watch for Perry to win (stuffed ballot boxes and all).

Obama is tasked by his owners to obliterate Romney. And No, I didn't need Alex Jones to tell me Perry would run. He did, however, show me how to see the deeper truth between the lines (lies).

Buh Bye Obama, can we see the BC now that you are toast?
Hullo, Perry!!! Didn't you sing with Journey back in the '80's?

edit on 8·9·11 by DrMattMaddix because: added the headline YOU have no choice.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Steve Perry sang with Journey duh LOL. But I have to ask, why would anyone in this present environment elect a liberal democrat @ssclown who's going to do exactly the same thing as Obozo or Shrub? This kind of elective policy has gotten the whole world into serious trouble. We need REAL CHANGE, we need people steering the ship that know what they are doing, are doing it the right way and openly, and are willing to tear down the fraudulent banking system and the special interest lobbying prioritization. This should not be a world where the few inbreds rule the many non-inbreds.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

So, Perry's going to announce a presidential run (he's Al Gore's former campaign mgr. according to Deb Medina) and btw ... When you RUN A CAMPAIGN for YOUR candidate; it's a certainty that you do that because you are in their camp... ie Liberal Democrat.

If Rick Perry makes it to the top we are all screwed.

He should be avoided at all costs.

This guy is a bafoon and his religious beliefs are beyond words.

His church preaches awesome things like "Don't feed the poor or help the needy because the bible states that this is satan's deceit."

This is just a little taste of things he believes in.

Don't forget the guy is more dumb than another wonderful Texan , Bush.

During a speech he talked about Juarez on length only to be told by his aide "Pssst... Juarez is in Mexico...not Texas"

Gee you think as a governer for texas he would at least know his own cities.
edit on 8/9/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I was at a church retreat a few years ago ( as a councler). Rick Perry was the guesat speaker on the last day of the camp. All of us counslers were lined up by the stage, and after his speech he came down to shake our hands one by one. When he got to me, I just kept my hands clasped infront of me, smiled and nodded my head. He paused for a second and had a look of

It was great.

IMO Perry is only in the race to take away votes from Dr. Paul.
tisk tisk tisk, you should be ashamed of your self Mr. Perry, if that IS your real name.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
OP, I am not trying to ‘thread pimp’ or be off-topic but you may really want to check out my thread here. It is about Rick Perry, the Bilderbergs backing him, and the freaky religious cult he and Palin are involved in.

I do not like Rick Perry and I do not trust Rick Perry, at all. Actually if it were a race between Perry and Obama I would probably just not vote.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
OP, I am not trying to ‘thread pimp’ or be off-topic but you may really want to check out my thread here. It is about Rick Perry, the Bilderbergs backing him, and the freaky religious cult he and Palin are involved in.

I do not like Rick Perry and I do not trust Rick Perry, at all. Actually if it were a race between Perry and Obama I would probably just not vote.

Actually I would have to vote Obama. It would be disasterous if Perry came into office.

It would be even double disasterous for true republicans as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Perry is every bit as bad for America as Obama. let's keep our eyes on this as i suspect we'll see some foul-play and manipulation in the lead up to the primaries.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
rick perry> new apostolic reformation> dominionists>army of joel>world vision ministries>
john hinkley sr > cia george bush>john hinkley jr.>mark david chapman>christian fighter pilots .com
elsa prince> the cnp >erik prince> blackwater xe..
follow that trail..these are the "prayer warriors" that palin babbles about.
and the got their alpha male now.
the big meeting was called the response,
and on 11-9-11 fema will test the national emergency response test.
for 1st responders..

edit on 9-8-2011 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I like where this is going... I think its funny how everyone seems to think that they have a vote as to what dirrection the country is going to go next and who's gonna lead the way...

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Links to the claim are hard to find... Dead Link! It must not be true then!
Another Dead Link! It must not be true then!
Then there's this recent one.
(Watch for more Anti-Perry articles to be scrubbed; WikiType Pages to become highly-polished.)

Anyone else notice that any info that dirrectly points to the puppetiers existence is scrubbed or is so obscure that it is almost impossible to find?

He's NOT a Common Sense Conservative nor Constitutionalist. Just so we are all clear on that!

Sound like anyone else that we know?

So, we have Obama committed in public report that his primary focus on this 2012 campaign will be to destroy Mitt Romney.

That will leave Perry to get the glowing GOP nomination, and with some ballot box stuffing, will win 2012.

If nothing else, it will leave the GOP weakened and divided from a brutal primary election...

Bilderburg ... Rick Perry's Budz! WooT Nice that he took the time to visit them. Now we know that he can be a president of the USA becase as we all know... you don't get to be president of the USA without getting their blessing.

But of course, the blessed president must do what his budz in the Team Bilderburg desire.

Unless the a president-elect wants to follow Kennedy.
Kennedy didn't do what they (Team Bilderburg) wanted and even Jackie suspected foul play at the HIGHEST level. ATS Link to it

That should REALLY shock people that the former first WIDOW! suspects the Vice-President (and Texas tycoons like??? Who... BUSH? who ran the CIA and was the president in waiting).

That rabbit hole is mind boggling. I don't even want to get started on the VAST conspiracies at the top.

Anyhow, Watch for Perry to win (stuffed ballot boxes and all).

Obama is tasked by his owners to obliterate Romney. And No, I didn't need Alex Jones to tell me Perry would run. He did, however, show me how to see the deeper truth between the lines (lies).

Buh Bye Obama, can we see the BC now that you are toast?
Hullo, Perry!!! Didn't you sing with Journey back in the '80's?

Anyone ever considered what it actually takes to win a presidential election? For starters, about a billion dollars to campaign as a real contender. Nobody comes up with that kinda dough without selling their soul or at the very least, making some serious compromises. Starting to look like Bush Vol. 3? Yeah I've been feeling alot of deja vu lately. What's startling about the Bush's is that their family money was derived from J.D. Rockafeller and friends... The hole that W dug us into is the same one that Obama is working on now... W didn't start the economic hole? I seem to remember a lot of talk about a "lock box" for a $2tril surplus back in 2000,what ever happened to that money?

Anyway, I find it hard to believe that anybody can survive the msm gauntlet as and also get the cash without being used... If you think about that way, did we ever really have an election? It's just looking like it's gonna be too easy for Perry to run this race, somebody wants him there.
edit on 9-8-2011 by TheThirdAdam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Another Palin/Bachman religious zealot? He doesn't have a chance. The majority of this country are not religious kooks no matter what they want you to think. Not gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Lotta great replies ... I was just pointing out the obvious as BRIEFLY as I could to those that hadn't put some elements together yet.

As for damwe, the campaign has nothing to do with religeous zealots. Perry religeous?!? LOL. He reminds me of a typical California Flake. He'll defraud his own mother to sell a car or sin an erection.

Who else has Team Bilderburg on their side at the moment? Obama! Wull, if he gets re-erected by Perry splitting the GOP it will only serve to wake up even more Americans to the incalculable fraud at the top.

No, can't see that happening. What I'm absolutely convinced of, and I want everyone to see the pattern, AND pass the word if they agree, that Perry will be President if everything stays relatively the quiet. (ie. no nuke attack; nibiru passes without incident, the Galactic Space Empire holds their position etc.)

Sorry Stewie, that's just the way I see it... Thanks for the typical, short, negative thread killing attempt!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Steve Perry sang with Journey duh LOL. But I have to ask, why would anyone in this present environment elect a liberal democrat @ssclown who's going to do exactly the same thing as Obozo or Shrub? This kind of elective policy has gotten the whole world into serious trouble. We need REAL CHANGE, we need people steering the ship that know what they are doing, are doing it the right way and openly, and are willing to tear down the fraudulent banking system and the special interest lobbying prioritization. This should not be a world where the few inbreds rule the many non-inbreds.

Cheers - Dave

The people won't be electing a "Liberal Democrat". Rick Perry is actually a Republican

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
God I hope not. Idiot has done enough damage to Texas with the power he already has.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
The people won't be electing a "Liberal Democrat". Rick Perry is actually a Republican

Hopefully you bunch don't elect republicans or democrats, it will be the death of the US and I don't want to see that, ever. What worries me a bit however is the legitimacy of elections coupled with the false left/right dichotomy. Even if independents were to win all the seats and the presidency, do you really think the PTB are going to acknowledge and allow that? And if they did allow it just to set an example, "can you say JFK, sure, knew ya could, welcome to Mr Rothschild's Neighborhood." (even though JFK was not an independent he had some real big balls going with that EO to start dismantling the FED)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/9.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Mr. 1.95-GPA as President? Mr. I'll-accept-cash-from-Merck-and-try-to-force-young-girls-to-take-Gardasil? The guy who supports the Nafta Superhighway (by whatever name)? The guy (allegedly) recently responsible for halting the anti-TSA legislation in Texas? In the early 80's, Perry was a DEMOCRAT Texas House Representative. He supported Gore in 1988!

I certainly hope you're wrong in your prediction, OP!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The guy who wants Jesus to fix all America's problems?

Oh dear.

I guess if ya can't blame Obama any longer, one can just as easily say "we're in this mess because the Lord works in mysterious ways."

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
rick perry> new apostolic reformation> dominionists>army of joel>world vision ministries>
john hinkley sr > cia george bush>john hinkley jr.>mark david chapman>christian fighter pilots .com
elsa prince> the cnp >erik prince> blackwater xe..
follow that trail..these are the "prayer warriors" that palin babbles about.
and the got their alpha male now.
the big meeting was called the response,
and on 11-9-11 fema will test the national emergency response test.
for 1st responders..

Rachel Maddow's show is mostly about Rick Perry's religious beliefs tonight. And the New Apostolic Reformation.

The US already has too much religion in politics, but this guy is way over the top. That he could possibly get in as President is actually a little bit frightening.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm no Obama supporter, but if you thought Bush was DUMB.... Bush x DUMB = Rick Perry

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
RICK PERRY is going to be the NEXT PRESIDENT of the USA and here is why -

TPTB is always going to back a candidate that is going to win the election. I believe each election they pick a theme and they choose their candidate based on that theme. The theme is supposedly what people would want at that time ..

Looking back at the last three Presidents the theme were:

WISDOM - Bill Clinton -After GB, who was very military and stiff as a piece of wood, Bill Clinton seemed to be very smart and knowledgeable, passive and witty and ordinary person ..

PRINCIPAL - George Bush - After the Lewinsky debacle, people wanted a man of PRINCIPAL and so we got GWB. He always seemed like a man of word and a man of principal and conviction ..

HOPE - Barack Obama - After the financial disaster and erosion of personal freedom during the Bush's 8 years people wanted to look up to someone. With the future looking very bleak and US sliding in a downward spiral, people wanted HOPE for the future, for their children. Some assurance that everything will be fine at the end .. So we were presented with someone who had the best poker face, someone who could calmly read from a teleprompter and tell everyone not to worry and that everything will be fine .. it is only taking a little longer than expected but stay calm and everything will be alright ...

FAITH - RICK PERRY - When people realize they had been had, the last 12 years has been a disaster and BO is not going to make the future bright, rather the future looks even more bleak. There is NO HOPE. Everything BO said were false assurance and now things are even worse than 4 years ago... At such a time of extreme hopelessness and despair people more and more people will turn to FAITH.

And this is the reason .. ladies and gentlemen I present you the NEXT PRESIDENT of the United States. President Rick Perry.

new topics

top topics

join