It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence or not???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I got these^sended by a friend, they made me think back at...9/11...

*I live in Europe so I cannot try this out myself...If any american would be gentle and try this with a 20$ bill.

THX for your time...

GreetZ

[edit on 17-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
hey there. i can only assume you're in italy, suttle i know. if that's true then just gotta tell you rome is an amazing city. anyway, yeah the $20 bill thing is true, and i've heard the same "thing" appears on one of the other bills as well. and yeah, it is weird. but i'm pretty sure people knew about it prior to 9/11, at least i know my friends and i stumbled on it when we had way to much time on our hands about 2 years before 9/11.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrobladeyeah the $20 bill thing is true, and i've heard the same "thing" appears on one of the other bills as well. and yeah, it is weird. but i'm pretty sure people knew about it prior to 9/11, at least i know my friends and i stumbled on it when we had way to much time on our hands about 2 years before 9/11.

Wow...that's crazy...that must prove that something 'weird' is going on in the Unites States...

On the 1$Dollar bills you can see the 'all seeing eye'...

I'm surpriced that so little people know about this...Or even know what it means..

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Bet this has been done to death here...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah....

And there's even more .... coincidences about those bills.

Good job , Brother ITAL.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
yes everyone knows about all of this you can also make the smoke coming out of the towers on a 10 and a 5, and also u can make the pentagon smoking, i have known about this since 2001. i believe this topic belongs in NWO section

[edit on 19-8-2004 by DanTodd]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano

If I'm not mistaken, "Novus Ordo Seclorum" translates to "New World Order" too ....

Under the all seeing eye, hrm, goto love coincidences ... :@

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Novus Ordo Seclorum means a new order of the ages

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Coincidence or Conspiracy?
The new U.S. $20 dollar bill contains hidden pictures of the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks!
Yes! see for yourself...

It has been discussed and its quite mad isn�t it. I just can�t imagine why, if its not coincidence, they would be so blatant about it?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Have you seen the Euro coin Norway and Sweden are the shape of a mans penis looking down on the rest of Europe.Maybe this means a huge penis shaped meteor is going to hit or that the rest of Europe is going to get screwed

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
Have you seen the Euro coin Norway and Sweden are the shape of a mans penis looking down on the rest of Europe.Maybe this means a huge penis shaped meteor is going to hit or that the rest of Europe is going to get screwed

Actually there was a rumor that Sweden was portrayed as a limp penis on the coin because we didn�t join the �euro� currency. I think it looks very distasteful

SMR

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Though a neat trick,people have too much time on thier hands to find objects hidden in images.
No doubt they resemble real objects,I dont think they were put there purposely.
If I were to tweak out one night a a few pieces of money,I could get something out of it.
Also,it is not just on new bills,you can do it with older ones as well.Trickery you may call it,or simpley put,,,,,spend hours on end folding paper til you see something you want to see.

It is indeed neat though.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
another quinkydink that is supposed to be there is that on the side of the tower that was hit lower is the word "America" and it was hit by american airlines. The high one says "United" and was hit with a United Airlines plane.

Just what i heard, never got around to verifying if it was true or not.

---pineapple

top topics

join